Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Review Team
i cant not stop thinking how things are going to be hopefully soon. i have

a new special person to take care of and make happy.

She is a darn lucky woman!

;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

HOW did I end up in this mess??? I should have taken my own advice!!!!

• Review Team
HOW did I end up in this mess??? I should have taken my own advice!!!!

I have said that many times. It just isn't that easy. Good luck dear. (((HUGS)))

• Review Team

My hamster died. :( I buried him near my tulips. He had been sick for awhile but had responded to medication (yes, there is medication for rodents!) but I guess it was just too much for him.

RIP Bogie.

• Members
My hamster died. :( I buried him near my tulips. He had been sick for awhile but had responded to medication (yes, there is medication for rodents!) but I guess it was just too much for him.

RIP Bogie.

I know how ya feel. I remember when Marie's guinea pig died. She was about 4. She never knew. We found another one similar to him, but it is hard when pet passes.

• Members

Man.... :o I go AWOL for a few days and all kinds of stuff goes down. I feel like I've missed some major episodes in our personal little show here and I want in on it! Spill guys...pretty please!

I wake up thinking of him, wishing he was lying next to me. All day I wonder what he is doing and if he is thinking of me. On my home from work, I imagine how nice it would be to going home to him. As I fix dinner, I recall the conversations we have and envision the ones to come. After talking with him for hours, I go to bed smiling knowing I will dream of him.

Oh baby! You ARE in love! Good for you! :kiss:

(Spanky_1) i cant not stop thinking how things are going to be hopefully soon. i have

a new special person to take care of and make happy.

Thought I saw this coming but when did it all go down? I'm so glad you're happy! :)

(sunflower_969)HOW did I end up in this mess??? I should have taken my own advice!!!!

Think I know what you're referring to and shoot honey, we're all just human, but you are one strong woman. I know you'll handle it right! Luv Ya! :)

• Members

RAWR!!! 107 DAYS!!!!

Second week of classes tomorrow. One down, 13 to go! ^.^

• Members

Poor kid she has never had a sore throat so it is scaring her. Good thing for PPV movies. I let her pick one as long as she woudl stay in bed and rest. She still wants to be so active and never lets anything stop her.

• Members

Enjoying the snow that we finally got. Of course now my little one is sick and won't be able to enjoy it. Never a dull moment. I am looking forward to a nice long hot bubble bath later.

• Review Team
All work and no play is making me a dull boy!!!!!!!

I seriously doubt you could ever be dull my dear! :P

• Members

I laughed so hard last night that my stomach hurt! I <3 that!!!

• Members

I just did Pilates... the shortest workout on the disc and my stomach hurts again!

No pain no gain! :P

• Review Team

waiting.jpg

HOLY CRAP, this is perfect.

• Members
waiting.jpg

HOLY CRAP, this is perfect.

Damn...

• Members

Had such a wonderful night with SO last night. It felt really nice. Then now today I am thinking that was my vacation before it all today. My daughter had a 101 fever and completely achy and sick. She will be in and getting better for sure. She is the type of kid that hates weekends because it means no school. Today she didn't even want to go.

• Review Team
Damn...

Yes! My thoughts exactly.

• Members

There is a bucket of chocolate chip cookies on my kitchen table. They are calling me! HELP!

• Review Team
There is a bucket of chocolate chip cookies on my kitchen table. They are calling me! HELP!

That is not a nice thing to say to a woman eating a Smart Ones pizza at her desk for lunch. :( I WANT COOKIES!!!! :)

• Members
That is not a nice thing to say to a woman eating a Smart Ones pizza at her desk for lunch. :( I WANT COOKIES!!!! :)

Yeah I am on a low carb diet!!! It's not nice to me either! :P

• Members

I got a call back for a job interview. (fingers crossed)

• Members

Am thankful that things are getting better. He had said to give him a few months as things were just so nuts with work and family illness. I had my doubts, but he told me by February it would be fine. I was worried that we wouldn't make it through it all. He was exactly right. We are back to where we belong and it is a great feeling. So it is nice to be able to say yes he is the man that I thought he was and continues to be.