• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
It also means that you have hope... :)

That's what I keep telling myself!

• Members

oh, Sunny, I am so sorry. Are you ok?

• Members
I hit myself in the face with my car door. I split my eyebrow open. I had to drive to the chiropractors holding a diaper on my eye. Awesome.

OMG, are you ok? Why did you go to a chiropractor and not the ER to get a plastic surgeon to stitch you up? Did everything work out? Are your babies ok? Please let us know. I'm concerned for you, we're all concerned for you.

• Members

I had such a nice night out....even if the asshole tried to drive me nuts.

• Members
OMG, are you ok? Why did you go to a chiropractor and not the ER to get a plastic surgeon to stitch you up? Did everything work out? Are your babies ok? Please let us know. I'm concerned for you, we're all concerned for you.

WOW :) I am OK I didn't go to the ER because :

A. it is a huge hassle because I had my baby with me

B. my ER copay is $100.

C. it didn't seem to be bleeding too badly and stopped quickly

I probably did need a stitch or 2 though :rolleyes: My Chiropractor said, "well at least you wont have to pluck there anymore". I said, "I don't pluck there! now I will have to fill it in w/a pencil!" :lol: (it is a horizontal cut in the middle of my L eyebrow) My 5 year old was VERY concerned. She kept coming over with a baby wipe and gently tried to wipe away my "boo boo". She kept saying "Mommy, it's not going away". She had a similar accident when she was 3. She fell asleep on the school bus coming home from preschool. I think they hit a bump and she hit her eyebrow on the window! Blood every where... ER visit and 4 stitches!

Thanks girls!

• Members

I am in a really good mood and loving life.

• Review Team
I'm about ready to give up on men!

Amen sister! It's just, dang. Some have so much to offer a frisky woman! :P

• Members
WOW :) I am OK I didn't go to the ER because :

A. it is a huge hassle because I had my baby with me

B. my ER copay is $100.

C. it didn't seem to be bleeding too badly and stopped quickly

I probably did need a stitch or 2 though :rolleyes: My Chiropractor said, "well at least you wont have to pluck there anymore". I said, "I don't pluck there! now I will have to fill it in w/a pencil!" :lol: (it is a horizontal cut in the middle of my L eyebrow) My 5 year old was VERY concerned. She kept coming over with a baby wipe and gently tried to wipe away my "boo boo". She kept saying "Mommy, it's not going away". She had a similar accident when she was 3. She fell asleep on the school bus coming home from preschool. I think they hit a bump and she hit her eyebrow on the window! Blood every where... ER visit and 4 stitches!

Thanks girls!

I guess I was a little overzealous. I kept picturing blood running down your face, into your eyes as you were trying to drive. Glad your doing better.

• Members
I guess I was a little overzealous. I kept picturing blood running down your face, into your eyes as you were trying to drive. Glad you're doing better.

LOL I was worried at first when I saw blood too! but it didn't get too bad... maybe I could be "lady scarface" for Halloween isn't that in one of the DVD reviews? :D

• Review Team
Not all men are jerks!

Holding on to that knowledge is what is allowing me to still have hope!

• Members
Not all men are jerks!

You're right. Not all men are jerks, but enough to taint my opinions right now. Although, I'm feeling better about the male species today--thanks to a few select nice ones...

• Members

Wishes life had a fast forward button as I am looking forward to next week.

• Review Team
I'm such a bleeding heart. We found baby kangaroo mice at work and I was feeding them and water them and ondering how i could bring them home.

Aawww, how sweet of my Suzy!!!

:P

• Members

Is calmer now....the caffeine kick of last night has worn off, but I did give some friends a really good laugh as I was in rare form.

• Review Team

Dang, this site rocks! And so do the people on it!

• Members

1 week from tomorrow I will be at the DRAGONS LAIR!!!!!!!

gallery_7403_20_22889.jpg