Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I gave my heart and it was ripped from my chest.

I gave my love and it was tossed aside.

I didn't deserve that............

Sorry to hear that. It is easier said than done but you will make it through it.

• Review Team

NO, YOU DID NOT!

You know better than anyone, that I understand, too well, what you are feeling.

I am so sorry. Please let your friends help.

• Members

I'm so sorry, Man. Please let your friends help you through this. I know I've been there, and I'm sure many others have, too. We are always here to talk...

• Members

I know you are hurt but you are not the only one... I know it sucks BELIEVE ME! Time to refocus I guess...

• Members

Had a very nice night. No matter what we are diong we always enjoy ourselves.

• Review Team

Some times I am so f'ing stupid.

• Members

Prospects of cybering, HighJoy enabled toys, and picture taking until the summer.... Once the summer comes, new positions, toys, and restraints.... ;)

8 months and counting!

^_^

• Members

No you are not sweetie. It is called being human. We all have to learn and grow through no matter what it is.

• Members
No you are not sweetie. It is called being human. We all have to learn and grow through no matter what it is.

Shortstuff, it seems like you always have kind words and a smile for all who need it, I hope you get millions of smiles too.

• Members
Shortstuff, it seems like you always have kind words and a smile for all who need it, I hope you get millions of smiles too.

Thank you. I see it this way. Anytime I have needed anythign to talk, cry, scream or just vent I have had some really great friends here to do this with. One of those is MsLayD. I consider her one of my best friends.

• Members
Thank you. I see it this way. Anytime I have needed anythign to talk, cry, scream or just vent I have had some really great friends here to do this with. One of those is MsLayD. I consider her one of my best friends.

You both are fortunate to have each other; I've read your generosity, it's endless. You have a BIG heart.

• Members
You both are fortunate to have each other; I've read your generosity, it's endless. You have a BIG heart.

Thank you. :)

• Review Team

Thank you SS for being a friend and for understanding. You are right ladylove, she is great and I am lucky to have found her and others on here who are always willing to help out. I return the favor whenever possible and am always willing to listen to anyone going through a rough spot. That is part of who I am, and who SS is.

And you are right SS, I am not stupid, I just get caught up in stupid things sometimes. Today is a better day and things are looking up. I am hopeful this will be a really good day! B)

• Review Team
I shouldn't have said that it was wrong of me to do so.

It is never wrong to express your true feelings.

• Members

Sometimes we all do stupid things. That doesn't make any one of us stupid. It makes us human.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You are an intelligent, beautiful woman. You know where to find me when you need to talk...

• Members

I am having a BLASTY BLAST today! :) Thanks friends! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Members
I am having a BLASTY BLAST today! :) Thanks friends! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sun, you are welcome and thank you for all the fun we all three have been having today!! Great people and a great day!! What more could you want?

• Members
Sun, you are welcome and thank you for all the fun we all three have been having today!! Great people and a great day!! What more could you want?

Not much! :) Not much at all!

• Members

I posted 60 TIMES today HOLY crap. Time for a nap!

• Members

We finally figured out times that we can talk before I go to sleep and after he gets back from work! xD

(2 am-3 am my time... but.... it'll work! XD)

Guest eminatic

i just recieved a check today for doing absolutely nothing :huh:

it appears someone sued my former employer for not following labor law code, and won....which means anyone who worked there during the period of time in question (which was a few years ago) gets part of the settlement :lol: