Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members

Where the hell did this nasty weather come from. Nothing like cold, windy and rain....yuck. Now waiting till tomorrow to watch the Phillies win.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I'm sorry i think i pushed it your way.....

Thanks a lot you are such a friend. I know you are supposed to share, but really you shouldn't have.....lol.

• Members

I am making one of my grandsons' halloween costumes, and it is so much fun.

I forgot how much I love to sew.

• Members
Well... you'll be 20 by next year right. Engaged for about another year... Getting married at 21 isn't unheard of! Don't worry so much! it will be fine! And yeah NZ looks awesome if you ask me!

I've always said that I want to be able to legally drink champagne at my wedding! lol

But I'm VERY close to my family here in the states.... moving to NZ would be really hard. I am planning on visiting sometime soon.... next Christmas, perhaps.

It snowed yesterday. In CT. Seriously? WAY too early for that.... The wind today is insane too. Gonna be a blustery winter!

• Members
I guess it's really going to happen. Am I really ready for this?

Sweetie you are so ready for it and you deserve it. Enjoy yourself and don't do anything I wouldn't do.....lol. I am here if you need me.

• Members

My Phillies are the World Series Champions. I am ecstatic. It was a long time coming. Bring on the parade.

• Members

Watch out if you think someone is trying to be your friend. She might be a psycho! Be careful! I know who you are!!!

• Members

Stood in line for over an hour but it was well worth it to get my World Series stuff. I can't wait for the parade tomorrow.

• Members
i often fantasize about taking a huge overdose of pills just before walking into work, then dropping dead in the middle of the store. :D

This is a big red flag! Please find someone you can talk to about this. Please do it today!

• Members
This is a big red flag! Please find someone you can talk to about this. Please do it today!

I agree, ya know if insurence is an issue most therapists will work on a sliding scale. ALso I know your thing about medications, so just say no to that, sometimes an unbiased ear will make everything WORLDS better

• Members
Watch out if you think someone is trying to be your friend. She might be a psycho! Be careful! I know who you are!!!

Its not me, is it? I know I'm a little crazy, but only in a good way..........I think............. ;)