Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
It's hard to know what he was thinking... more on that later!

Um I think you might be confusing me with Angelkisses! LOL She is the one with the Norwegian husband! I have a gorgeous LATIN stud however! :wub:

So does my DD, Wow is he beautiful, and he treats her like a princess. Good guy all around.

There are so many good things in your life, Sunflower. I know it is easy to wonder what if.......We have all done that.

but you know what, you have three beautiful babies, a man who loves you, and has

shown you he is willing to making your marriage a happy one. You are RICH, girl, SO RICH!! I love you.

he is prob. a nose picker now, anyway...................... <_<

• Members

My So is German, thick dark curly hair (oh, do I love it!)

Beautiful dark grey eyes that twinkle when he talks (yes, they twinkle, they really do!!)

or they can be stormy grey and romantic when he is feeling hot.

He has the longest, thickest lashes of any man I have ever seen, way better then mine.

He is a little chunky, but I like that, and he has the biggest, strongest, warmest hands ever.

I am missing him today. :(

• Members
I hate the fact that the school doesn't seem to want to help my son. It seems like it is all up to me all the time---especially since his dad doesn't seem to care...

It must be really tough to raise kids alone. Wish I could help.

If you need a shoulder to cry on to let out some stress you know where to find me.

• Members
So does my DD, Wow is he beautiful, and he treats her like a princess. Good guy all around.

There are so many good things in your life, Sunflower. I know it is easy to wonder what if.......We have all done that.

but you know what, you have three beautiful babies, a man who loves you, and has

shown you he is willing to making your marriage a happy one. You are RICH, girl, SO RICH!! I love you.

he is prob. a nose picker now, anyway...................... <_<

LOL I love you too Shell! So I should squash the preoccupation... for sure!

• Members
It must be really tough to raise kids alone. Wish I could help.

If you need a shoulder to cry on to let out some stress you know where to find me.

Thank you Boomer. That means a lot to me.

• Members
Most people seem to know nothing about their bodies. Not when it comes to sexual function, dieting, sleeping habits, or anything else.

I am one of those people. I work too much, sleep to little eat like crap, haven't had sex in a year + and i haven't masturabted or gotten off in 3 or 4 months? My body's going to die lie a cheap car in, ohh I'd say another year or so. Did I mention i have terrible posture? (Synnir sooo not mocking you, this is seriously something i've been giving lots of thught to lately.) Oh and did i mention that I've become a slob? why clean when you have no reason to take any pride in a place that no one ever sees?

• Members

"why clean when you have no reason to take any pride in a place that no one ever sees?"

I'm with you there, sister!!! Even though I know it's the wrong attitude to have...

• Members
I am one of those people. I work too much, sleep to little eat like crap, haven't had sex in a year + and i haven't masturabted or gotten off in 3 or 4 months? My body's going to die lie a cheap car in, ohh I'd say another year or so. Did I mention i have terrible posture? (Synnir sooo not mocking you, this is seriously something i've been giving lots of thught to lately.) Oh and did i mention that I've become a slob? why clean when you have no reason to take any pride in a place that no one ever sees?

Oh Suzy baby!....you sound like you're in a depression....I hate for you to feel like that. You are so cute, inteligent, and have your head together better alot of people twice your age....in other words all of us here can see that you are simply amazing and have so much to offer so please shake this off, get out there and enjoy life to the fullest and I promise you good things will start coming to you. You deserve to feel good and happy!

• Members
Oh Suzy baby!....you sound like you're in a depression....I hate for you to feel like that. You are so cute, inteligent, and have your head together better alot of people twice your age....in other words all of us here can see that you are simply amazing and have so much to offer so please shake this off, get out there and enjoy life to the fullest and I promise you good things will start coming to you. You deserve to feel good and happy!

amen!

• Members

Why do my power cables always fall apart? Why?

Just ordered a new one.... car/home combo. Won't be on for 3 days. >.<

• Members
Try to do both....... there always a good cook book that will give you alternatives for whatever your needs are.

I wish I could, my problem is money. We don't have a whole lot so we're skimping on things that we don't need.

Not to mention that meat is expensive here :-P

Lucky me! :-(

• Members
I wish I could, my problem is money. We don't have a whole lot so we're skimping on things that we don't need.

Not to mention that meat is expensive here :-P

Lucky me! :-(

pork/chicken and some fish are an excellent substitute and is so much healthier for you. Try using a little beef bullion to up the flavor on some meals. If you have time go to the book store and look through a cook book called "The Frugal Gourmet". Thats only one, there are tuns of them.... Times are tuff for all, your not alone.

• Members

I realized im scared of life. Of being out in the real world and living alone..well with my daughter only...cuz I don't think I can do it. I don't have anyone that would or could help me out. No family no nothing. I don't like feeling like I will be all alone in the world....

• Review Team

I feel great today! Wow, who knew it was possible? I hope this mood lasts for awhile.

• Members
I feel great today! Wow, who knew it was possible? I hope this mood lasts for awhile.

I hope it does as well.

I am in a really good mood today as well. I have gotten a lot done this morning which is a good thing.

• Review Team

I have gotten a lot done, but not what I am supposed to be doing. Must focus!!!!

• Members
I realized im scared of life. Of being out in the real world and living alone..well with my daughter only...cuz I don't think I can do it. I don't have anyone that would or could help me out. No family no nothing. I don't like feeling like I will be all alone in the world....

So sorry you are feeling this way! You are a beautiful and strong young woman! It may take time but you'll be OK! One day at a time! What can we do to help you?

• Members

So is mine, whitefang, so is mine.

I didn't think I could make it alone, either. I did it, tho.

It is empowering once you find you can do it.

You are much stronger then you can imangine, you really are.

Chin up, sweetie, you are not alone.

• Members
I think he is scared of commitment.

You need be able to stand on your own two feet and feel confident before committing to anyone. Work on yourself for both you and your daughter, before brining anyone else into the picture.

Remember, if you want your daughter to grow up strong, confident and happy you need to be. Children will mimic what they see.

• Members

I have a job interview on Thursday!!!!!!!

• Members
So sorry you are feeling this way! You are a beautiful and strong young woman! It may take time but you'll be OK! One day at a time! What can we do to help you?

Its mostly due to my past and I don't think it will ever go away...

And LL he is the one that is scared of commitment. I love him and so on but I think I may have said something that freaked him out....

I was happy till last night when he ticked me off. lol. But that happens. I am just confused right now...

• Members

Thanks hun, i8 just need to make it to the nbe year and my insurence (whihc our comanpy is re-working) should cover a therapist. Cause i'm sick of feeling lke garbage.