• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Nice pretty ones that unhook easily??

Are there any other kind??? :P

• Members
Ditto, boomer if you find any hook a sister up! For now I bought new sports bras for work, not so hot but functional.

For you too, TQ.

try hipsandcurves.com lotsa cool stuff for randy plus size ladies.

• Members

I screamed myself hoarse last night... in a GOOD way! :P

• Members

He applied for the greencard lottery the other night.... ^.^

And he is seemingly getting things sorted for him to move here soon.... can only hope for the best! ^.^

• Members
He applied for the greencard lottery the other night.... ^.^

And he is seemingly getting things sorted for him to move here soon.... can only hope for the best! ^.^

Congrats! I wish you only the best :)

It's hard dealing with foreign matters. I moved and I am happy, but I really wish I could put a rush delivery on my chance to stay here. It's nice living in the moment, and the present is a present... but I can't help but be worried about what's to come in the future. My husband and I have all these things we can't wait to accomplish, but I'm so freaked that they will be brushed away before we even get the chance to try for them. :-(

I took a happy moment and brought it down. Sorry :S I seriously am super excited for you. Gotta keep us updated!

Guest eminatic

quite frankly i'm really tired of EVERYONE calling me a bitch every time i turn around. then trying to make conversation with me whenever they see me. if i'm such a bitch then why the hell are you talking to me? to make people think you're a good person?

• Members

Is very unmotivated today and not quite in the mood to decorate. Normally I have it done Thanksgiving night.

• Members
Is very unmotivated today and not quite in the mood to decorate. Normally I have it done Thanksgiving night.

We don't blame you. deep breath and take your time. I wouldn't want to decorate a house i shar with someone i dispise, or wait, I do live with hem and I'm not decorating!

How come easy open packages aren't?

• Members

What will this Christmas be like? I had one hell of a unhappy Christmas last year, so hopefully it isn't this year. Ahrg!! I just want to go Christmas shopping! But I can't right now... No car... :( Have to wait till tonight to go.

I wonder what I should get everyone...?:unsure:

• Members
We don't blame you. deep breath and take your time. I wouldn't want to decorate a house i shar with someone i dispise, or wait, I do live with hem and I'm not decorating!

It is all about my daughter. I spent last year so full of anger about everything going on. This year I am happy and wanting to celebrate the holidays. Plus seeing the excitement my daughter has makes it all worthwhile. I took her to see Santa it was just too cute.

• Members

I went to the mall today for coffee with a friend. NEVER AGAIN. When did parents decide they didn't hav eto teach their children manners?! I got plowed into by SEVERAL unrulely tweens to then gave me a dirty look because i was in their way. Good thing anger management worked, or i'd have skinned some kids.

• Members
I went to the mall today for coffee with a friend. NEVER AGAIN. When did parents decide they didn't hav eto teach their children manners?! I got plowed into by SEVERAL unrulely tweens to then gave me a dirty look because i was in their way. Good thing anger management worked, or i'd have skinned some kids.

Had this problem today at the mall with my older sister. The PARENTS even do it! I mean, seriously? Shoving in front of me isn't going to make THAT much of a difference.... I guess you REALLY needed to go an extra 5 feet a minute. >.<

On that note as well, what ever happened to watching your children when you are shopping? I saw more little 5 year olds COMPLETELY UNATTENDED in stores today ripping things off shelves. One REALLY young one I went up to and asked where her mom was. She pointed and the mom was on the OTHER SIDE OF THE FREAKING STORE WITH HER BACK TURNED!

If I had a child, they would be ATTACHED to me or in a carriage IN EYESIGHT! That little girl was so trusting to talk to me... told her to go back to her mom. She would have been out of that store in an INSTANT if some creep came along.

It's frightening.

• Members

In the city I live in, everyone: young and old, are that way. It pisses me off to high hell when people do that, especially when they give you the dirty look and don't say excuse me at all. (I have a bit of road rage too when people cut you off, etc... It's the same for walking in my opinion.) My husband tells me to calm down and if someone's coming straight at me, to stand still and let them run into you so you can freak out on them for plowing you over. I haven't tried it yet, as I haven't been out in a crowd lately, but the next time I get a chance, I'm going to unleash some fury on whoever crosses my path. What a great stress reliever :-) >hopefully< :rolleyes:

Guest eminatic
My husband tells me to calm down and if someone's coming straight at me, to stand still and let them run into you so you can freak out on them for plowing you over.

lol! i want to try that now :lol:

• Members

YES! Got the serial port adapter working today for my internet toy! So did my SO! We are trying to figure out the cheapest way to use them together (possibly remote assistance... just a thought) without having to spend money each month on a subscription.....

I'm hoping for the best! ^.^

• Members

I'm so freaked out about possibly being rejects because of this country's stupid immigration laws. It stresses me out so much I feel sick all the time. How freakin' annoying... it haunts me no matter what, dangit!

My new husband keeps me hopeful. I love him so....