Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

OK, that AT&T commercial advertising those cool texting phones (text it how you'd say LOL) is kinda creepy with those talking thumbs with faces on them........

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Life can be interesting at times that is for sure, but it is not gonna stop me. I have decided nothing will bother me this holiday season. I plan on enjoying Christmas and more importantly New Years Eve. I rang in last year by making great strides in my life and this one will be even better yet. This New Years lookout....I am out of my cave so to say.....lol.

• Members
Well, I just need it to get a 14 year old boy out of bed every morning. I'd be careful... :rolleyes:

Put some marbles in the freezer the night before. When he won't get up just toss a handfull under the covers with him. They will roll to the low spot created by his body weight and he can't get away from them.

He'll get up then I assure you :D

• Members
Well, I just need it to get a 14 year old boy out of bed every morning. I'd be careful... :rolleyes:

My daughter was that way at 14........still is at 40................good luck!!!!

• Members
Put some marbles in the freezer the night before. When he won't get up just toss a handfull under the covers with him. They will roll to the low spot created by his body weight and he can't get away from them.

He'll get up then I assure you :D

Well, throwing cold water on him doesn't work. That's why I thought of the cattle prod...

• Members

I am sleepy and this yucky weather is great for just climbing back into bed to nap and snuggle.

• Members

FINALLY done with exams!!!! =D

Winter break commences!!! ^.^

• Members

OMG....I wish I was a rocket scientist! Regarding all the IDIOTS who insist on driving in the left hand lane and then going SLOW thereby causing traffic bottlenecks that would leave a saint with a case of road rage not to be believed....I would invent a weapon that would either :

1. Pick up and carefully move aside (not!)

or

2. Blow the a-holes into sub-atomic particles! (this is the one I'm opting for!)

If you're too scared to drive then get off the road!

• Members

Alzheimer's sucks.

• Members
Alzheimer's sucks.

Yes it does, but they have made small inroads in medical research for Alzheimer's. Never the less, it doesn't do a lick of difference when you're watching someone you love disappear.

• Members

Christmas is coming to fast!

I'll never be ready.

• Members
At 2:30 am everyone should be sleeping....... except night workers

What if you have a screaming toddler with a fever who wakes you up about five times a night, though?

See, there are always exceptions. ;) Not necessarily fun ones, but exceptions nonetheless.

Actually when I was in college, I was doing so much during the days that the middle of the night was the only time I had set aside to get papers written, etc...I did a lot of that when I was 19, 20 years old.

• Members
I hate ice....... Took me nearly 3 hours to get to work this morning, wrecks everywhere and even more idiots just waiting to cause another one.

Thank Goodness for my 4X4 truck. :)

Is the weather confused. In talking to a friend yesterday she was getting ice and very cold temps. We had 67 and sunny. She was joking and saying that she had to check and make sure she was still in the south....lol