Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
Thinking about the next few days. I will be having a long talk with someone that is important in my life. Unfortunately if I don't get the answers I deserve than some changes will be being made to my life. This person needs to realize in time they are pushing the people that care about them most away.

I hear that!

I wish, I wish, I wish.... Doesn't it suck when you have to wish for things!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

At most, there are 139 days until I see my SO again in person.....

Not that bad! =D

• Members
At most, there are 139 days until I see my SO again in person.....

Not that bad! =D

Military Guy?

• Members
Thinking about the next few days. I will be having a long talk with someone that is important in my life. Unfortunately if I don't get the answers I deserve than some changes will be being made to my life. This person needs to realize in time they are pushing the people that care about them most away.

Good Luck to you Shortstuff, I hope it goes well.

• Members
Good Luck to you Shortstuff, I hope it goes well.

I will stay positive and take it one step at a time. Thanks.

• Review Team
I will stay positive and take it one step at a time. Thanks.

That's all any of us can do. Good luck and remember YOU.

• Members
I'm sorry TQ, it should be the other way around!

Thanks, Man. But I'm starting to think that the single men around here don't have the same logic that the enlightened men on this site have.

• Members

we do have mighty fine men here, don't we?

If I didn't already have a good one myself, well,................ :rolleyes:

• Members

Just an update we talked and it went very well. The person realizes a lot of what was going on. Actually they initiated a lot of the conversation and opening up which was good. I am happy with the outcome as a lot of time has been vested. I will take it one step at a time from here and see if they hold true to what they say.

• Members
Military Guy?

Nope, he lives in New Zealand.... but he's coming over in May to work at the camp we met at....

1 NZD = $0.588 USD....... I hope it goes up soon so he has some money when he gets here!

• Review Team
why do i push people away for no reason even though i really want them there? :(

Oh honey - I could write a novel, or two, on this one! I was told recently by someone I really care a lot about that I was pushing him so hard he has hand-shaped bruises on his chest.

It's because we're scared, Em. And as much as people may want to help us with that, the desire to change has to be within us before it can happen. Only you will know when you are ready.

Good luck!

• Review Team
Just an update we talked and it went very well. The person realizes a lot of what was going on. Actually they initiated a lot of the conversation and opening up which was good. I am happy with the outcome as a lot of time has been vested. I will take it one step at a time from here and see if they hold true to what they say.

This is GREAT news! I hope it keeps going in the right direction.

• Members

I just bought new jeans and they ROCK! :)

• Members
I just bought new jeans and they ROCK! :)

There's nothing like finding a great-fitting pair of jeans to make my day....... :)

• Review Team
There's nothing like finding a great-fitting pair of jeans to make my day....... :)

Only thing that compares is finding a new pair of comfy AND sexy shoes! And, if they are red and strappy - OMG - heaven!

• Members
Only thing that compares is finding a new pair of comfy AND sexy shoes! And, if they are red and strappy - OMG - heaven!

YEP! Check these out that I just found!

http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=47915

Holy hottness!

• Review Team
YEP! Check these out that I just found!

http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=47915

Holy hottness!

Wowser! Those are great!

• Members
Nope, he lives in New Zealand.... but he's coming over in May to work at the camp we met at....

1 NZD = $0.588 USD....... I hope it goes up soon so he has some money when he gets here!

It all sounds so very romantic!!

New Zeland, so he has a sexy accent, too!! Lucky Girl :wub:

• Members

MAN I just love those shoes! I mean look at them!!!

DAMN!