Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
Valentines is over rated (i'll still do something but it's a Hallmark phoney day....live the life 365 days, not just ONE).

sorry that was a bit hard....but it's an awkward day for a lot of people

I agree, but in a busy life sometimes it's hard to remember.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
true...we let priorities slip too often

True, It can be a very special day. And as a women, I'll fall all over a romantic overture any time, all the time.

• Review Team
I think you should celebrate the love you have for yourself. Your worth it LayD

Thanks LL! You are a dear.

• Review Team
any time, don't give up on anything. Find your passion again!

I have found a passion, just afraid of my luck with "that" day ... :huh:

• Members

I agree about Valentine's being a Hallmark Holiday. I would much rather have surprises through the year then the all knowing it it Valentine's Day something is gonna be done for me. Just takes the fun out of it. I have always been that way. I have also felt it overrated to go out and eat on that day for one it is so crowded and most places jack up the prices as well, which is nuts.

I am a simple girl that loves my little surprises through the year here and there. They mean so much more to me.

• Members
I have found a passion, just afraid of my luck with "that" day ... :huh:

fear is no way to go through life..... forget all the past stuff and go forward with out reserve. In other words throw you-self into it and see where you land. If you don't open yourself up to the possibility of getting hurt,then you can never fully appreciate the intrinsic rewards of.........

• Members
I've apparently had my "virgin" cherry picked and am now a "student." hahaha

OHHHH Baby, how was that. As good as the first time? ;) , hopefully better!

• Members
It is a severe infection of the kidneys.

Wow, I hope all goes well. I have no med training, just curious, how does one get that, or is it hereditary?

I hope you aren't in pain and make a full recovery soon!

• Members
I agree about Valentine's being a Hallmark Holiday. I would much rather have surprises through the year then the all knowing it it Valentine's Day something is gonna be done for me. Just takes the fun out of it. I have always been that way. I have also felt it overrated to go out and eat on that day for one it is so crowded and most places jack up the prices as well, which is nuts.

I am a simple girl that loves my little surprises through the year here and there. They mean so much more to me.

I agree with you somewhat. I love and appreciate the little and big surprises everyday. In this busy life, when on day just whizzes by and we're so busy trying to get "stuff" done we can forget about what's really important. So, it's one day a year I/we have as a reminder; but as you stated it shouldn't end there.

Besides for me I love any excuse to celebrate. That means pushing the cooking envelope, and feeding people. :P

• Review Team
It is a severe infection of the kidneys.

Oh hun, that sounds ... painful. :( (((((HUGS)))))

• Review Team
fear is no way to go through life..... forget all the past stuff and go forward with out reserve. In other words throw you-self into it and see where you land. If you don't open yourself up to the possibility of getting hurt,then you can never fully appreciate the intrinsic rewards of.........

Dang, this sounds like something I would say if I were talking to someone else! :huh: Don't you just hate it when your own words come back to haunt you? :)

Honestly, LL, I am doing this, trying to practice what I preach, and so far is it wonderful! Now we just have to work on Suzy ...

• Members

110 days or so.... And do you know how hard it is to find Sanitarium brand Marmite? Unilever is easy-ish..... but Sanitarium is near impossible.... >.<

• Members
Dang, this sounds like something I would say if I were talking to someone else! :huh: Don't you just hate it when your own words come back to haunt you? :)

Honestly, LL, I am doing this, trying to practice what I preach, and so far is it wonderful! Now we just have to work on Suzy ...

Whoa! Hold up! I could date and do all taht fun stuff but I'm too busy with work! Although, I am hardcore flirting up one of teh regulars, his name is Jamie, he's a mechanic and has an eye brow peircing, tres sexy (he's also a few months older than me, i love having to card people!)

• Members
Lets get back on track....

So what are some of you doing to get read for Valentines day. I'm curious.

My valentines day plans:

I am going to sleep in.

Wake up , clean the tub and take a bubble bath.

I am going to put on my sexy undies.

Rent Thema and Louise

Drive into Town

Break my diet for teh evening with chinese take out.

Buy some kind of girly alcoholic beverage.

Return home, watch said movie, eatting said foods, drinking said booze.

Take another bubble bath

Pop in fresh Batteries to the red brother and have a toy orgy.

Then fall blissfully asleep.