Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
i hope you have a good time. :D

Thank you! Me too! He should be here about the time I get off work today, so ya'll don't be surprised if I am not around tonight. B)

• Members
I found an old friend on Facebook last night! Holy smokes what a blast from the past!

I started one of those a few weeks ago and seems like all those friends I grew up with from church and the neighborhood are on there. in fact look me up everyone ( Glenn Baker in Florida).

It alittle better then myspace once you get used to it, you can read more about me in my profile

Glenn

• Members
I started one of those a few weeks ago and seems like all those friends I grew up with from church and the neighborhood are on there. in fact look me up everyone ( Glenn Baker in Florida).

It alittle better then myspace once you get used to it, you can read more about me in my profile

Glenn

NOT BETTER just different! ( I am defending myspace all the time lately!)

I do love the chat function though!

Guest eminatic

lol, i have a myspace and a facebook but i rarely use facebook because it annoys me and is not customizable.

i received a notice that they [facebook] changed their terms to say that they can use ANYTHING you put on your facebook and release it to third parties INCLUDING even after deleting your membership.

however that caused a huuuuuuge storm of complaints and when i logged on recently there was a notice saying they backpedaled while they "figure out what to do" :huh:

• Members

Yes we did. Even if it meant 2 of us falling on our asses at some point....lol. Hopefully we won't wait so long in between again as we always have a blast together.

• Members

ok. I'm NOT stupid. A bit of detective work and hmmmmmm..... Debi Lewis is as apparently free to call anytime she's in town, by the way, according to my husband's email she's gorgeous. TJ he misses her beautiful face. Or should I use her pet name ter-ber.

FUCK!! I am shaking mad!

Folks, Whatever is making you sad, now you can say, "AT least I'm not getting screwed over like mtngal"

What a bastard. Wonder who he's dreaming about in the next room?

• Members
ok. I'm NOT stupid. A bit of detective work and hmmmmmm..... Debi Lewis is as apparently free to call anytime she's in town, by the way, according to my husband's email she's gorgeous. TJ he misses her beautiful face. Or should I use her pet name ter-ber.

FUCK!! I am shaking mad!

Folks, Whatever is making you sad, now you can say, "AT least I'm not getting screwed over like mtngal"

And you are still staying with him???

I'm so sorry you are going through this...

• Members

NO! I just made the decision to end it earlier today.

I got to replaying the things he's said and it didn't add up. So---the detective work started about an hour ago---and he doesn't even know I've found it yet.

• Members

I got to replaying the things he's said and it didn't add up. So---the detective work started about an hour ago---and he doesn't even know I've found it yet.

Good girl!!!! Please let me know if you ever need to talk. It won't be easy for you.....

• Members

There are great men out there. Trust me. You don't need to be with someone that's playing you. You deserve better and you're worth better.

• Members

FUCK!! I am shaking mad!

Well! There's your fucking answer to why he is acting like he has been! You POOR thing! I have been through it too... with kids same age as yours also! PM me anytime if you need a friend!

You have been screwed over like Sun_flower... :(

• Review Team

So sorry to hear this. Stay strong and do what it right for you. And when you are too upset to be strong - let others be your strength.

Good luck.

• Members
WTF, why would my post be deleted when I was trying to diffuse a situtation I knew had a couple of people upset? Ya try to do the right thing.....

I don't understand why it would happen. I didn't see anything wrong in your posts

• Members
WTF, why would my post be deleted when I was trying to diffuse a situtation I knew had a couple of people upset? Ya try to do the right thing.....

Someone clue me in! (PM please!)

• Members
Someone clue me in! (PM please!)

PM and Clue sent! :)

Good news! I offically became my comapnies FIRST FEMALE MINER!!!!! EVER!!!!! IN almost 100 years and 5 major state side quarry locations!!! WHOA!!!! I still have 19+ hours of training (haha) but I'm officially a miner. WHOOHOOO!!!! Also, I'm apprenticing under one of the guys so that when he retires in a few years (or god forbid anything happen) I can take over! WOOHOOOO PLus if i ever want o move to Minnesota, S. Dakota, Texas or Cali. I can transfer!

• Members
PM and Clue sent! :)

Good news! I offically became my comapnies FIRST FEMALE MINER!!!!! EVER!!!!! IN almost 100 years and 5 major state side quarry locations!!! WHOA!!!! I still have 19+ hours of training (haha) but I'm officially a miner. WHOOHOOO!!!! Also, I'm apprenticing under one of the guys so that when he retires in a few years (or god forbid anything happen) I can take over! WOOHOOOO PLus if i ever want o move to Minnesota, S. Dakota, Texas or Cali. I can transfer!

Congrats sweetie way to go. Damn they need a place in NJ so that you can transfer here.

• Members
Congrats sweetie way to go. Damn they need a place in NJ so that you can transfer here.

Well, lol, we're actually looking into several already in exsistence quarries along the east cost because so many of them have closed. We have WICKED high safety and quality standards and to over seas work so apperently we're in a place where we can actually expand right now.

• Members

sorry

• Members

Sorry you're going through this. It does answer some things though. Take care!