Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
This crew of workmen came to work on the roof this morning. Everyone else left and I had the house to myself. While in my bedroom I could hear them walking around right above me. It got me thinking so I got nekkid and got out my favorite toy for a little me-time. It was kind of safe-but-naughty as I could hear them working right above me. Shortly after, I left the house and one of them gave me a big grin and said, "Hey!" There's no way they saw me, right? RIGHT?

If he did, then he is a lucky man indeed............

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
This crew of workmen came to work on the roof this morning. Everyone else left and I had the house to myself. While in my bedroom I could hear them walking around right above me. It got me thinking so I got nekkid and got out my favorite toy for a little me-time. It was kind of safe-but-naughty as I could hear them working right above me. Shortly after, I left the house and one of them gave me a big grin and said, "Hey!" There's no way they saw me, right? RIGHT?

That is HAWT!

• Members

Could be you made their month.......

• Members

Maybe they heard you? that's almost hotter than being seen!

• Members

(oh, before my random thought, I realized we were up to page 69.... GREAT number! ^.^)

So, my summer boss is quitting.... so we will have a new director..... My bf and I are still working there, as is my best friend Devon.... but could be VERY interesting.....

• Members

Maybe it is just because you are a HOTTIE!!! ;)

• Review Team

I was late for work this morning. B)

• Members
Did you recently move into a new house?

No, My land lord is raising our rent $200 a month..so we have been looking for a new place for summer. Well, one kind of fell into our lap. We found it through a friend. It has 3bd 1 bath, living room, dining room, EIK(with dishwasher) which i don't have. a HUGE deck and fenced in yard(which we don't) have, a computer/sitting room, the up stairs has 2 of the bedrooms(which is a converted attig) with a nook/loft area between them. It's only $100 a month more then what were paying now, and it's a rent with the option to buy. We are super excited about it.

• Members
No, My land lord is raising our rent $200 a month..so we have been looking for a new place for summer. Well, one kind of fell into our lap. We found it through a friend. It has 3bd 1 bath, living room, dining room, EIK(with dishwasher) which i don't have. a HUGE deck and fenced in yard(which we don't) have, a computer/sitting room, the up stairs has 2 of the bedrooms(which is a converted attig) with a nook/loft area between them. It's only $100 a month more then what were paying now, and it's a rent with the option to buy. We are super excited about it.

Congratulations! It's going to be a hectic & exciting time for you.

• Members
It's ours!! we move in April 1st. great..now to start packing :rolleyes:

*looks around for shortstuff**HELP LOL

OMG that is so awesome! Congratulations! So happy for you and hubby!

• Members
OMG that is so awesome! Congratulations! So happy for you and hubby!

Thank you!! Were really excited about it...OH and hubby got a new position at the hospital!! He will be working in the cath lab as a tech!!

• Members
Thank you!! Were really excited about it...OH and hubby got a new position at the hospital!! He will be working in the cath lab as a tech!!

So glad to hear things finally looking up for you guys! you have been through enough damnit!

• Members
It's ours!! we move in April 1st. great..now to start packing :rolleyes:

*looks around for shortstuff**HELP LOL

I am here girl. Bring on the packing party. We just have to watch that to make sure the tape is used on the boxes and not on us....lol. I've got your back girl.