Official Community Forums Home

Looking For A Vibrator With A Rotating Shaft

Guest eminatic

Guest eminatic

ok so i have the crystal snowbear and i do enjoy it, but it really made me realize what i've been missing out on with the rotating shaft sensation :lol: i can't help but wonder how much better it would be if i had a slightly bigger toy with the same action, but im a little confused on some of the descriptions, some of them dont really specify whether its the shaft or the pearls that vibrate.

i was looking at these:

TC100main.jpg

ultimate pearl rabbit

i think only the pearls vibrate on this one and not the actual shaft? but i wasnt sure

SE0656-22main.jpg

pearl butterfly

TC1026main.jpg

rabbit pearl

no1911-1main.jpg

pegasus of pleasure

ok so im mainly confused on the first two, but i also cant make up my mind :P so i was wondering if anyone on the forums owns any of these and could testify to any of them? :)

Another FANTASTIC rotating shaft vibe is called Thumbilina. This simplistic looking vibe rotates and has a POWERFUL vibe to it too!!

vt321main.jpg

Guest eminatic

hmmm well my bf wants me to get the white butterfly pearl but im unclear as to whether or not the shaft rotates. im kind of leaning towards the rabbit pearl, except for the fact that the color is sent at random...if its not pink or white its pretty much useless to me so i dont really wanna take the chance lol

Guest eminatic

everything i own MUST be pink or white. it doesnt feel "right" if i dont have the right colors and it could potentially bother me enough to get rid of it D:

• 3 months later...
  • Members
ok so i have the crystal snowbear and i do enjoy it, but it really made me realize what i've been missing out on with the rotating shaft sensation :lol: i can't help but wonder how much better it would be if i had a slightly bigger toy with the same action, but im a little confused on some of the descriptions, some of them dont really specify whether its the shaft or the pearls that vibrate.

i was looking at these:

TC100main.jpg

ultimate pearl rabbit

i think only the pearls vibrate on this one and not the actual shaft? but i wasnt sure

SE0656-22main.jpg

pearl butterfly

TC1026main.jpg

rabbit pearl

no1911-1main.jpg

pegasus of pleasure

ok so im mainly confused on the first two, but i also cant make up my mind :P so i was wondering if anyone on the forums owns any of these and could testify to any of them? :)

Mine is similar tho a different make and model I'm sure. Mine is a Beyond 2000 model by Pipedream Products. The top 2 inches does indeed rotate but NOT like your trucks tires rotate...which in MHO would be PREFERRED. Now the beads on mine do rotate (like a tire) which is fabulous IMHO. If I bear down even a little bit the rotating shaft seizes up and the beads slow down dramatically (again unfortunately). On the other hand I am glad I got it. :) I love the squirmy rotating head but the beads are something else. I fantacise that it is a long :rolleyes: thick tongue rimming me and tongue fucking me. Mine was $90 but I had a 30% coupon dropping the price a good nice bit. The controls on mine are difficult without long fingernails since the buttons are sooooo tiny. I would rate mine at 4 out of 5. If I were to improve it I would 1) This would be a 'plug in the wall' toy. 2) The rotating beads would extend the entire length of the shaft just shy of the tip. At the tip the beads might be larger like 1/2" diameter. Larger beads may intensify pleasure. (Thats my thinking...) 3) The shaft motor would be of higher torque and amperage enabling the beads to rotate briskly even when clamping down with your girl/boy muscles. Give it 3 speeds like LOW 30RPM to MED 50-60RPM and HIGH (LIKE IT FEELS SO FUCKIN GOOD AND YOU BEAR DOWN AND KICK IN THAT TORQUE and get 100RPM (or more??) 4) The clitoral stimulators could be a bit longer to tickle a nut sack or removed entirely and marketed to us guys. 5) I'd like to see a bendable model too for exciting the P spot. Perhaps a geared down truck starter motor coupled with a flexible drive shaft wired to a transformer. Any smart engineers out there?? I bet MAN(ohd) could knock this out in his shop in a week or two....:rolleyes: ew la la :P