Official Community Forums Home

Singles Can Reply But This Aimed Towards The Married Couples

Beavis

• Members

Ok so I was talking with a good lady friend of mine and she said the best way to find your SO is to least expect love. Now is this true? How many of our married members find this true? She told me that her and her good close friends have found it true.

• Members

It was true for me and GSK we were hanging out on a paranormal board and became friends first. Neither one of us was looking for anyone. It was just nice to hang out and chat together about something we both had a passion for.

Angelkisses met her husband in a chat room also, neither looking for love.

• Members

why yes, yes we did

we were chat pals for a while, then friends, and it just progressed from there

love will happen when its right. dont try and rush it..you are yountg, you are young and have PLENTY of time.

• Members
Ok so I was talking with a good lady friend of mine and she said the best way to find your SO is to least expect love. Now is this true? How many of our married members find this true? She told me that her and her good close friends have found it true.

I guess I was looking but not at him! LOL He is much younger than me. When we met he was 17, I was 21. I thought he was a nice "kid", very cute and tried to set him up with some younger girlfriends. Then he asked ME out! Well I didn't want to hurt his feelings! After that first date, I swear, I knew I loved him and he pursued me like crazy! Though he was younger he really swept me off my feet! Now here we are 16 years and 3 kids later!

• Members

I met sweetguy on E Harmony, so yes, I was looking.

• Members

I found my husband while he was training me for my job. Wasn't looking for one, it just happened.

When I met my now-hubby, I was just wanting to date & have fun. So, I wasn't looking either!

• Members

I was far from looking when we got together! I never asked a girl out until I met her and I knew pretty quick she was the one!! I had girls asking me out and I saw her and had to ask her out! I even waited a couple of months for sex with her!!!!! That was huge for me!! She was a virgin and 7 years younger than I, but she was probably more mature than I was at that point in my life! She is my soul-mate and I was so lucky that she fell in my lap!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

...and from what I just saw she is lucky to be in THAT lap!!! :lol:

I was far from looking when we got together! I never asked a girl out until I met her and I knew pretty quick she was the one!! I had girls asking me out and I saw her and had to ask her out! I even waited a couple of months for sex with her!!!!! That was huge for me!! She was a virgin and 7 years younger than I, but she was probably more mature than I was at that point in my life! She is my soul-mate and I was so lucky that she fell in my lap!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

Sunflower, you are too damn funny!!hahahaha

Peace,

Mark "Blushing"

• Members

I was definitely NOT looking when I met my future husband. I was involved with someone else. We met in a staff meeting, which should have been boring, but he said something flirty to me and I couldn't stop staring at his mouth and wondering what it would be like to kiss it. I knew pretty quickly that I was going to have to break up with the guy I was living with. That was in 1985 and we've been together ever since.

• Members

I was not interested in even dating at the time I met my S/O. I was unattached and wanted to stay that way for a while, little did I know the chase made me much more attractive to him?????

• Members

Actually, I'll be the odd man out here. I knew exactly what I wanted but I was too shy to go for it in the beginning. I suppose I have the army to thank for giving me a set of balls to actually get up the nerve to steal my wife from another man. After that, I proposed and pestered her until she said yes.

Randy.

• Members
Actually, I'll be the odd man out here. I knew exactly what I wanted but I was too shy to go for it in the beginning. I suppose I have the army to thank for giving me a set of balls to actually get up the nerve to steal my wife from another man. After that, I proposed and pestered her until she said yes.

Randy.

Good for you Randy! Bet your no longer friends with your wives ex.....

• Review Team

When I met my now hubby he was my online gaming clans team captain. I was currently in a dwindling abusive relationship and was waiting to bail out with the right oppertunity. We talked and that moved to phone calls, long distance mind you :( Eventually things went sour with my now ex and I had the chance to bail out. It had hit me that me and my captain really hit it off as friends and it would be cool where it would go or if it would go anywhere so.. The moment I broke off with my ex I wrote an email asking him out even tho he lived in the USA and I lived in Canada and the chances were slim to none of it ever working out. Without ever seeing a pic he said yes. 3 days later I recieved a plance ticket round trip to visit for a month to see if it was worth further persuing. But that is a long story.

I don't think we were ever looking but it just happened.

Randy.

;) So, you have MILITARY ISSUED BALLS? Is that what you're saying? (You know I love you!)

I'm curious, are they army green? Or cammo, so she doesn't see you cumming? :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Most definitely!!! I had sworn off getting romantic when I ran into my now SO. We were both young, and he was a "player". I knew this very well and decided that I wasn't going to get involved with him except as a friend. Fast forward 10 yrs and now we have 2 kids and are best friends, lovers and husband/wife. :kiss: