Mikayla1

• Members
12 minutes ago, M1959P said:

Wow now my cock is rock hard after reading that

Yum...That would be just getting started 😘

• Members
1 hour ago, Luvcock said:

Me, I never "spit". 

Makes me think of a story  when I was in High School and teen friend  told me she was insulted when her BF had the nerve to cum in her mouth.  Said, "She turned and spit it out"

That would be rude . Ancient story. Hopefully she has learned better manners  since then.

I usually do a combo. I swallow and let the cum (which I have acquired a taste for) slide off my tongue and grip that sexy cock and slide it around my lips ( I love the feel on my lips)  and on my cheeks, like a facial. I just keep swallowing and smiling and rubbing and loving. Until every drop is on me or in me.  The man watching has no doubt that I am enjoying and devouring every single drop. 

I don't like to "just" deep throat. Although, that is a sexy, "take it all" thought.  It  is not my intention to insult anyone that has that preference. 

I love Sucking. Playing. Loving. Dribbling. Licking...until every last drop is on me or in me. 

You can milk my cock any time!!  😈

• Like 1

• Members
20 minutes ago, M1959P said:

Mmmm definately have to kiss me deeply with your mouth full of my cum

Yummy.  That sounds enticing 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, M1959P said:

Wow now my cock is rock hard after reading that

I got the same way

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, cirrus20 said:

You can milk my cock any time!!  😈

"Milk it" ... is that what I do? I like that terminology. I always thought I took a cock and made "love to it", like it was a special treasure. But I certainly must "milk it" as I'm lovingly adoring it.  

• Like 3

• Members
On 12/26/2020 at 5:05 PM, DTGiver said:

SWALLOW IT! Always swallow fresh man-cum! It's the whole point of giving head and like a liquid vitamin!

We love to share his load, We always have a soft sensual kiss after oral sex and sometimes he gets a treat of a mouthful of tasty cum!

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/27/2020 at 3:11 PM, Luvcock said:

"Milk it" ... is that what I do? I like that terminology. I always thought I took a cock and made "love to it", like it was a special treasure. But I certainly must "milk it" as I'm lovingly adoring it.  

As you " milk it" and see the pre cum...whats going through that beautiful mind of yours?

• Members
8 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

As you " milk it" and see the pre cum...whats going through that beautiful mind of yours?

Actually that "pre-cum"....is a great turn on. When I see that happen, I catch myself softly gasping, literally it catches my breath. Then truthfully,  I like to grip the cock and take the tip of my tongue to the slick fluid at the opening. And I kinda tickle it with my tongue (don't forget, just the tip) and start to pull  away and see if I can get a long string. Then I wrap that preseminal fluid around my tongue, slurping, like you would a piece of spaghetti. And slowly come back down to the head and my lips form a tight circle and I suction them over the head, inhaling that juice. It happens to be the sweetest. I just suck it up in that inhaling fashion , as I start to firmly dance down around the rim and work my way down the shaft.

Anyway you get the idea. ...

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Luvcock said:

Actually that "pre-cum"....is a great turn on. When I see that happen, I catch myself softly gasping, literally it catches my breath. Then truthfully,  I like to grip the cock and take the tip of my tongue to the slick fluid at the opening. And I kinda tickle it with my tongue (don't forget, just the tip) and start to pull  away and see if I can get a long string. Then I wrap that preseminal fluid around my tongue, slurping, like you would a piece of spaghetti. And slowly come back down to the head and my lips form a tight circle and I suction them over the head, inhaling that juice. It happens to be the sweetest. I just suck it up in that inhaling fashion , as I start to firmly dance down around the rim and work my way down the shaft.

Mmmmm, thanks for the visual. That felt good! Are we starting to get warmed up?

• Haha 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Luvcock said:

I not only get the idea I got hard with my eyes closed imagining you were doing that to me

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Luvcock said:

I just blew a load in my pants. I bet you are a great dirty sex talker

• Thanks 1

• Members
31 minutes ago, M1959P said:

I just blew a load in my pants. I bet you are a great dirty sex talker

Perhaps I would be a "great dirty sex talker" . I've  never done it.  I had never written anything until August when I joined this site and I have never "talked" sex....the only sex talk I  have done is during sex. I am a bubbly, talkative person....but during sex isn't one of those times I'm running my mouth. Oh wait...I'm running my mouth, but not with too many words.  hahahaha 

• Like 1

• Members
12 hours ago, Luvcock said:

I get the idea, now my cock is hard and I wish I could get the action!!!

• Like 1

On 9/20/2020 at 9:38 PM, Fun4her +me! said:

Spit or swallow - not even close! My wife has not will never let a man cum in her mouth, including me! My wife told me when we were dating she has no hangups about BJ's and is an expert at giving Throat Jobs. She loves the taste of pre-cum and loves sticking the tip of her tongue into my pee-hole to get as much of it as she can. Her one and only rule, don't cum in her mouth or throat.  She told me the head of the Penis swells a little bit, or she can tell by a certain way the head throbs or I just tell her I'm about to shoot, that she pulls my cock completely out of her mouth, and lets me shoot my load all over spread open pussy! My wife told me on the night of our Honeymoon, if I ever cum or try and force her to take cum in her mouth, she would punch me so hard in the balls, that I would end up in the emergency room with crushed nuts, and there would no more sex of any kind ever! 15 years of marriage and lots of the greatest Oral Sex a guy could want, I have never tried to challenge her warning,  going back to our Honeymoon!

I mean, you have to respect her point of view, and the, um, threat! LOL 

If someone has voiced that there's a line they won't cross, then, you have to respect that. Especially if she's tried it before, and just didn't like it.

Forcing anyone to do anything isn't healthy or safe. Plus, it's disrespectful. 

• Members

Before I had my prostate cancer surgery I was able to ejaculate and my wife did not like to swallow my cum. I had no problems with that and I respected her wishes. She would suck me until I was ready to cum and then she would either finish me off with a hand job or by letting me rub my cock between her tits. Sex was still fantastic. It didn't bother me that I didn't come in her mouth on her face. However, today things are different. Now that I cannot ejaculate  she will suck me off until I finish cumming while I'm in her mouth. The feeling that we have towards each other in either case is the same. It's love making and not just sex.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rio said:

Before I had my prostate cancer surgery I was able to ejaculate and my wife did not like to swallow my cum. I had no problems with that and I respected her wishes. She would suck me until I was ready to cum and then she would either finish me off with a hand job or by letting me rub my cock between her tits. Sex was still fantastic. It didn't bother me that I didn't come in her mouth on her face. However, today things are different. Now that I cannot ejaculate  she will suck me off until I finish cumming while I'm in her mouth. The feeling that we have towards each other in either case is the same. It's love making and not just sex.

True intimacy is extremely sexy! 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
On 9/20/2020 at 9:04 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

OMG I want to squirt my big thick load's of Cum allover herpussy and hot sexy little tight sexy ass mmmmmm she looks so delicious WOW 😋

Very sexy!!!!

• Members

I always swallow when giving oral sex. I always thought it is very hot.

• Members
On 3/17/2006 at 2:24 AM, Mikayla1 said:

Ok All You Ladies- I was having a discussion with one of my good friends last night over dinner and I was APPALLED to learn that she DOES NOT SWALLOW her boyfriend's cum!

I thought that this was something that I had coached all my female friends on - apparently she missed the seminar on cock sucking! :P

She, of course, defended her actions with the whole "It tastes bad...blah, blah, blah...." argument, that I only half listened to and then cut her off with "WHOA.....no friend of mine is going to blabber that crap!"

So, ladies, what I want to know from you - and I want to know from all of you who are looking at the site and don't post much too - what do you do with your man's cum - SPIT or SWALLOW - and WHY?????

I promise to all the "spitters" to not yell at you....I will simply defend my argument on swallowing in a non-argumentative and sensible manner! :D

So what is it - SPIT OR SWALLOW???

Mikayla B)

I'm not a woman, but I'm the same as you, I always swallow, and I like the taste, precum especially is delicious

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/30/2020 at 2:48 PM, Luvcock said:

I think I might like doing this almost as much as you seem to xx

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I NEED TO KNOW DO ALL BALCONY'S IN ST. PETE COME WITH AN ACCESSORY LIKE THAT CAUSE PRICE NOT AN ISSUE IF SO BEAUTIFUL ADD ON !!!!!