Official Community Forums Home

Spit Or Swallow

Mikayla1

• Members

I think that should be up to the girl I have only got my wife to swollow once and that was the greatest bj ever and she said she don't like the taste so now won't finish it off anymore as for me I love to finish her off and like to swollow he any time :P

• Members
Read the prior posts on this, Sweetone: You can control how your cum tastes- both of you. No man or woman should refuse to swallow because " Of how it tastes!"

Howard

Funny I was having this conversation with my aunt just yesterday, I told her this little story....when I worked in real estate I noticed the women in the office would take notice at any realtor that came in wearing new jewelry. If one saw it they had to go tell the other ladies that mrs so and so came in and was showing off her new jewels. I began to get alittle curious at why they acted they way they did, they all had nice jewelry themselves. Finally they told me "This is how we can see who spits and who swallows. If they swallow theirs husbands give them a nice pair of jewelry." Now I got a chuckle out of this and then, trying to be one of the office girls, I started taking notes on the women that came into the office and reporting back to the ladies of my findings.

What this has to do with taste, nothing but I thought ya'll might find that story alittle cute. It seemed like this was a good place to mention it and maybe be inspiring to some of you ladies.

Ok All You Ladies- I was having a discussion with one of my good friends last night over dinner and I was APPALLED to learn that she DOES NOT SWALLOW her boyfriend's cum!

I thought that this was something that I had coached all my female friends on - apparently she missed the seminar on cock sucking! :P

She, of course, defended her actions with the whole "It tastes bad...blah, blah, blah...." argument, that I only half listened to and then cut her off with "WHOA.....no friend of mine is going to blabber that crap!"

So, ladies, what I want to know from you - and I want to know from all of you who are looking at the site and don't post much too - what do you do with your man's cum - SPIT or SWALLOW - and WHY?????

I promise to all the "spitters" to not yell at you....I will simply defend my argument on swallowing in a non-argumentative and sensible manner! :D

So what is it - SPIT OR SWALLOW???

Mikayla B)

Hi, I am new to the forum but NOT to oral sex! My partener and I please each other in the moment....spit or swallow...both are fun and exciting with the moment brings. He loves it when I swallow......he is outstanding with oral sex for me "often", so I do what pleases him in return. We have more sex now in our 50's then we did in our 30's. Ain't it great!

• Members

I swallow, there were a few time periods durring my pregnancies where I would go through spitting streaks because anything I swallowed would make me throw up!

Now I always swallow if that is how he is finishing. Sicne reading the article on 5 mistakes women make in bed I have been making sure that he gets some oral action everytime we have sex so spitting/swallowing doesn't always come into play.

• Members

well, and I hang my head in shame... I spit... Only spit seems like too clean cut of a word..

I let it seem back out of my mouth, furthar lubrication the shaft, while I continue sucking... So the taste isn't what is unpleasant.

I would like to swallow, and I have thought about it, but at the last second, chicken out and let it spill.

• Members
well, and I hang my head in shame... I spit... Only spit seems like too clean cut of a word..

I let it seem back out of my mouth, furthar lubrication the shaft, while I continue sucking... So the taste isn't what is unpleasant.

I would like to swallow, and I have thought about it, but at the last second, chicken out and let it spill.

Letting it drool out the side of your mouth can be very sexy especially when you start playing with it. Alot of guys like that alot also

Glenn

• Members
Letting it drool out the side of your mouth can be very sexy especially when you start playing with it. Alot of guys like that alot also

Glenn

Thanks Glen, That is encouraging !!

So far no complaints from hubby, but I may try swallowing as well !!

• Like 1

• Members

It was close to 19 years ago that I recieved my first blow job, and in that time span I have only came twice..

Both times was by my wife..the first time it happened I came in her mouth and got spit on and in trouble..... :(

The second time was after our son was born and she gave me a blow job one morning before I went to work...and she kept going till right before I was about to come and let it shoot all over me..lol

She is not near as oral as she used to be............... :(

I on the other hand am.....I have always been very oral and doubt I will ever change....I just love it too much!

I dont think there is a better view than being between a womans legs and looking back up at her watching the different phases of pleasure on her face ;)

• Members

Glenn

If he not shy about tasting his own cum, hold it and kiss him with it in your mouth and you'll be forced to taste some of it without thinking about it. Tasting it here and there can help you over come it maybe.

I think every guy should taste his own if he expects her to swallow and us guys can be alittle shy about it also. I get more and more into eating my wife out after I cum inside but it took a taste here and a taste there to get used to the taste and texture. If he dosnt mind doing that then he could kiss yu afterwards sharing his semen with you orally.

Some some ideas or put it in an after sex smoothie, gives you a good recovery drink and you wont even notice it except you'll know it was in there. In fact talk him into slipping it inside your beverage and tell you about it later.

Glenn

gotta say - how would women feel if you spit out and wiped your tongue after giving them oral?? Why is it different - there are fluids, taste, smell, etc. I think we all know the answer. Every women has the right to spit or swallow - and every man has the right to say "get lost."

• Members

lol great topic. I guess I have to be a little unpopular in admitting that I don't swallow ALL the time. I do most of the time and it really turns me on knowing how good it feels for my boyfriend - I try to look him straight in the eye while hes cumming and I'm downing the load. But every once in a while, usually if I want to surprise him or spice things up a little I'll pull out and let him shoot onto my face. He REALLY loves this and I definately reserve it for special occasions. It doesn't feel bad to me and I enjoy that it turns him on, although I do like to do a little cleanup right afterwards, obviously! But its maybe one time out of 20, or something... definately swallow more often. :>

• Like 1

• Members

Most certainly swallow for me, there is nothing quite like it! I certainly don't mind the taste (actually think it tastes just fine) and to me, spitting just is not sexy ;) He certainly isn't down there between my legs spitting the taste of me out (thankfully!).

To each his own I'm sure and every woman has the right to choose if she is going to spit and swallow but for me, I always swallow with a smile on my face ;) and am always more than ready to come back for more. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Well I started off spitting because I was younger, and a little repulsed by the taste of cum... but now I only ever swallow. It is alot tidier, very satisfying to the man and besides, when you deepthroat, you can't even taste it. So it is a win win situation :D

B) I do neither. I service two guys: one is my boyfriend and the other is ... not my boyfriend. Let's just say that they are both extremely pleased with what I do to them (thanks to this site I might add!) I know this because in the last four days, I have been told by both that I suck their cocks like a pro/extremely good at what I do.

I only starting sucking cock about a year ago so I am still a newbie; however I can't get past the taste of the cum and the smell is a little rough too. I might be more inclined to swallow the non-boyfriend as his cum is a tad sweeter than my boyfriends, whose cum is a bit bitter and very thick. My b/f tries to alter his diet for me but no changes there. I try to get them both down my throat as far as I can but then when they get ready to cum and their cockhead swells, I start to gag because I can't keep them down my throat as I think I should.

So what help can you offer? Just push past the gagging and deal with it? Just an fyi to any guys, I have no problem tasting myself and I do that quite often... and I dont expect oral from either of them although they both try. There are other things I enjoy more and both of them do not hesitate to please me in the least. I want to return the favor. My b/f says it is no big deal if I never take his cum in my mouth although I wish to try. The other man is dying for me to catch but respects my desire not to, for now. Please help me move past this problem and learn to swallow!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

When I first gave my boyfriend oral sex, I was hesitant, and definitely didn't want him to cum in my mouth, so I wouldn't ever let him finish in my mouth. Then, he pulled out just enough so that it was on my face, which apparently he finds extremely sexy. Fiinally, I let him cum in my mouth...half of it naturally went down my throat and I didn't even taste it, but what was left was not exactly tasty. It worked a lot better, though, cuz I didn't have to go scrounging around for a towel. Eventually, you get used to the taste, and it's nothing.

The real question is whether or not to swallow all the time, since it is hot to them when it's on our face.

Honestly, if the only reason you don't want to is because it might taste bad, then, honestly, get over it. The benefits out-weigh a slightly strange taste.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

My thoughts exactly! I always swallow, I don't think it's very lady-like to spit. But once it awhile he thinks its HOTT to pull out and plant it on my face. I don't mind...I want him to be as enthusiatic as I am. ;)

• Members
Maybe I have been sexual too long. I swallow, it is no big deal. So it tastes bitter, it only lasts a little while. I know people think that I am crazy for saying this, but when I have sore throat and I give a BJ and swallow, it makes my throat feel better. Has anyone ever noticed this before?

How does this work exactly? Do you swallow quickly or do you have to gargle it for the cum to help your sore throat? If I want this to be another good reason for my GF to swallow then I need to know all the details. Thanks :-)

• Members

I always swallow. However, I haven't always done so. I was 16 when I met my husband. At that point I wouldn't even give him head, he begged me to but I wouldn't. Not because it was nasty or anything, just because I didn't know how. Seriously....why do they call it a blow job when you suck. Finally I asked my best freind and she took my finger in her mouth and gave it a blow job to show me how to do it. For a long time....I asked him to pull it out before he would cum. After a while I started to let him cum in my mouth and I just let it run out of my mouth. I can't remember when I started swallowing but I don't find the taste or smell bad. I can only remember one time that it was nasty and I am sure it must have been something he ate because it has never tasted that way since.

• Like 1

Read the prior posts on this, Sweetone: You can control how your cum tastes- both of you. No man or woman should refuse to swallow because " Of how it tastes!"

Yeah maybe you are right, the "It taste bad" excuse is lame but she doesn't have to do It she wants. You are talking like if it was a must for women to swallow O.o. My gf don't like it and i really don't mind, yeah i love when she swallows it but they have their sex preferences like us males ¬¬.

• Like 1

• Members
Yeah maybe you are right, the "It taste bad" excuse is lame but she doesn't have to do It she wants. You are talking like if it was a must for women to swallow O.o. My gf don't like it and i really don't mind, yeah i love when she swallows it but they have their sex preferences like us males ¬¬.

I'm glad you think like that. :)

• Members

Im afraid to swallow. Its just SUPRISING! It gushes into your mouth. I dont really mind the taste, but its also werid to think of swallowing cum. Doenst seem natural. I dont ask him to swallow my vaginal jucies! (which i know he doesnt)

So when he cums, i let it fall onto him. :(

• Members
I dont ask him to swallow my vaginal jucies! (which i know he doesnt)

So when he cums, i let it fall onto him. :(

Unless he gives you cunninglous using plastic wrap, I not sure that possible unless he dosn't perform it at all. It kind of mixes with your own spit when your the giver

Glenn