Official Community Forums Home

Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only One!

mystofpric

• Members
It was for a management gig at pet-smart. I think it went well, but they have a lot of other candidates and I won't know if I even get a second interview for about a week or so.

Good Luck!, I'm rooting for you. Let us know how it goes.

• Members

Wow you handled way better than I would have. If it were me, I woulda pulled my car over, walked over the nasty ass toothless smelly/questionably sketchy guy, and said"look all you want, but it's not going to fix you." lol. I can honestly say I've fortunately never been checked out or eyed at by guys, very rarely because I wear overly sized sweats and jeans. so I can't say I know how you feel, but suzy you're a hottie and clearly guys just can't handle it. :) Come to my area and I like VB can ogle you lol.

• Members
Wow you handled way better than I would have. If it were me, I woulda pulled my car over, walked over the nasty ass toothless smelly/questionably sketchy guy, and said"look all you want, but it's not going to fix you." lol. I can honestly say I've fortunately never been checked out or eyed at by guys, very rarely because I wear overly sized sweats and jeans. so I can't say I know how you feel, but suzy you're a hottie and clearly guys just can't handle it. :) Come to my area and I like VB can ogle you lol.

Little Miss.

First off, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!! I felt the same way when they switche him off cookies. Secondly, I'm on my way!!

• Members

soooozzee my girl.

i hear ya. y'all have seen me and right now with 3 more dress sizes to loose to reach my goal of getting my original body back, i may not look like Gisselle Bundgeon but I damn sure ain't Roseanne Barr!

I get the ickiest, creepiest, most married, effed up freaks hitting on me, too. It's insulting. I was in Wal-Mart one day and saw this beautiful 20 something girl - skin like Beyonce', rocking body, short skirt and she had a b/f all over her. TWO of Georgia's grossest dufus' stopped dead in their overweight, sweaty, broke ass tracks to ogle at her. Like these motherfuckers could ever have a chance with a girl like that. I happened to be walking by one of the fat fuckers and I just stopped, looked at him and I said, "you've got to be kidding, right"? and i kept walking. What a loooooosssseeerrr.

just shake it off. it happens to all of us. hope that makes you feel better.

• Members
soooozzee my girl.

i hear ya. y'all have seen me and right now with 3 more dress sizes to loose to reach my goal of getting my original body back, i may not look like Gisselle Bundgeon but I damn sure ain't Roseanne Barr!

I get the ickiest, creepiest, most married, effed up freaks hitting on me, too. It's insulting. I was in Wal-Mart one day and saw this beautiful 20 something girl - skin like Beyonce', rocking body, short skirt and she had a b/f all over her. TWO of Georgia's grossest dufus' stopped dead in their overweight, sweaty, broke ass tracks to ogle at her. Like these motherfuckers could ever have a chance with a girl like that. I happened to be walking by one of the fat fuckers and I just stopped, looked at him and I said, "you've got to be kidding, right"? and i kept walking. What a loooooosssseeerrr.

just shake it off. it happens to all of us. hope that makes you feel better.

Honey the thought of the road trip makes me feel better cause then when teh freaks find me (and they always do) I'll have backup! I should warn everyone though, if my social anxeity flares up it'll guys like that who take teh brunt of it! MWAH (with tongue)!

• Members
Little Miss.

First off, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!! I felt the same way when they switche him off cookies. Secondly, I'm on my way!!

ahaha me tooo!

i grew up with COOKIE monster.

not the fucking veggie one. ahah and YAYYY can't wait!

• Members
ahaha me tooo!

i grew up with COOKIE monster.

not the fucking veggie one. ahah and YAYYY can't wait!

I was told that cookie monster was taught the cookies are "a sometimes food" which is crap. If he wants to eat cookies, let him eat cookies, have you seen his figure? Damn, if i could only be so lucky! ;)

• Members
I was told that cookie monster was taught the cookies are "a sometimes food" which is crap. If he wants to eat cookies, let him eat cookies, have you seen his figure? Damn, if i could only be so lucky! ;)

Chaa!

I'd have an all cookie eating diet too :)

• Members
Chaa!

I'd have an all cookie eating diet too :)

There is a guy i work with who only eats doughnuts and cookies. He's skinny to. But as far as Cookie Monster goes, he's skin is kinda loose, i think he needs more cookies. BTW did you know that he came to exsistence for an IBM commerical? He was much scarier and ate computer parts and when Jim Henson started doing Seasme street he toned him down and made him eat chocolate chips instead of computer chips.

That's your random fact for the day.

• Members

What about women that stare and ogle men? Is it different because women are doing it?

Discuss..

• Members
What about women that stare and ogle men? Is it different because women are doing it?

Discuss..

I knew a guy once who was utterly gorgeous and I found it hard to tear my eyes off of him. Every woman in the room was the same. He was shy and self conscious with it and I wondered what it would be like to go through life that way.

Suzy, the loser guys are just staring at you in a loser way. The more with it guys are checking you out in a more "with it" way.

• Members

Discuss..

I love these women! They let us know that we still have that small chance if we were single!

• Members

I think women who stare leer and are generally creepy about it just as bad, that being said as I'm not on the recieving end it's much harder for me to notice. But just because I don't notice doesn't make it right.

VB I wouldn't mind noticng those "with it" guys, know any? :)

• Members
Sweet!!! Until then i'll just wonder around your mall being politely oogled by you and little miss!

While I enjoy ogling you, there's a sale at the lingerie shop. Wanna check that out? Then maybe we can get some poutine at the Dub.

• Members
'poontang'

More women who check men out.........bring it on.

Me----> checking out Poon, Pappy and Iha.

Me--------------> checking out secure, confident (not cocky) men who are young and old alike....trying not to leer, just looking with great admiration and appreciation

• Members
Me--------------> checking out secure, confident (not cocky) men who are young and old alike....trying not to leer, just looking with great admiration and appreciation

When you get to be my age I guess you just never think of women looking at you anymore. It's nice to know that some still check us out!

Man

• Members

I will check men out, but very nonchalantly..... I've never oolged any man. Men sometime can be crude and rude, which just makes me think UGH!