Official Community Forums Home

Sybian?

jhard

• Members

I have been toying with the idea of buying a sybian for my wife. Does anyone here have any "hands on" experience with the sybian? Is it *that* much better for a woman compared to the more regular toys?

jhard

• Members

um...i can't really answer because I have never heard of it.....

Someone with more experience on here should be able to help you out. Sorry i'm not much help...but now i'm curious about them....might have to go look this up. lol. Hope you get your answer.

• Members
um...i can't really answer because I have never heard of it.....

Someone with more experience on here should be able to help you out. Sorry i'm not much help...but now i'm curious about them....might have to go look this up. lol. Hope you get your answer.

Hi there whitefang,

Google "sybian orgasm video" and hang on! Check out the g-spot attachment...I am still trying to get over the size of it, WOW. By the way, I really like your photo in the picture section. You're so hot you could melt permafrost! I sure hope your SO realizes what a babe you are and treats you real right!

jhard

• Members

I've heard good and bad...

As a Stern listener, I have heard many women go from "No way!" to "Can I take it home?", but the people on the Podcast Sex Is Fun were not too impressed in their experiences, and they got it for free, and wanted to like it...

Lotta dough... you could buy a whole bunch of other toys for that price...

• Members

I have had personal experience on a Sybian. Granted, it was many years ago at a.....convention, yeah, we will call it a convention.

It was like humping a barrel with a dildo on it (and that is what it is, literally, a half barrell). I found it to be awkward and personally would not spend the money on one. I think it is the novelty of it that appeals at first, but after all is said and done, I personally would not want to haul that thing around just to have an orgasm! It does have different attachments, but I found the clitoral attachment to be unstimulating. Why bother spending all the cash on a toy that you still have to supplement with a bullet? I mean, if you had disposable income and wanted to replicate humping someone and doing all the work everytime - sure, get one. However, for the more realistic, I would suggest just getting dildos and bullets and having more choices.

• Members
I have had personal experience on a Sybian. Granted, it was many years ago at a.....convention, yeah, we will call it a convention.

It was like humping a barrel with a dildo on it (and that is what it is, literally, a half barrell). I found it to be awkward and personally would not spend the money on one. I think it is the novelty of it that appeals at first, but after all is said and done, I personally would not want to haul that thing around just to have an orgasm! It does have different attachments, but I found the clitoral attachment to be unstimulating. Why bother spending all the cash on a toy that you still have to supplement with a bullet? I mean, if you had disposable income and wanted to replicate humping someone and doing all the work everytime - sure, get one. However, for the more realistic, I would suggest just getting dildos and bullets and having more choices.

Thanks Mikayla,

Thats what I wanted to know. Don't know how I could ever get suckered into thinking that the sybian was all that great. ;)

jhard

• Members
Don't know how I could ever get suckered into thinking that the sybian was all that great. ;)

jhard

Because you were looking for something extra special for your wife. Nothing wrong with that! Hope you find something she likes.

• Review Team

I found the idea of a Sybian GREAT! however I think that most fo the orgasm they have truly comes form the clit being rubbed and vibrated, which you can get with less pricey toys :)

• Members

Being a mechanically inclined person with a big shop full of machinery and equipment, for me anyway it would be easy to make one. They are powered by a variable speed DC motor and a controller, pretty simple actually. they sell the attachments separately.

That being said, it would be a waste of my time, effort and supplies to build one for use at my house.

Man

• Members

The downsides of the Sybian, in my opinion ONLY, are...

The attachments are all rubber and porous. Boil-able, but silicone would be way better. And you can't use your own attachments, just theirs.

LOUD!!!!

Full circular rotation, that, on the unit we used, was not reversible... the electronics on the average rabbit are much more complex and variable.

Upside? Power!!! Also, very well constructed... it SHOULD be, for the $$$$

Looking for something cool, fun and kinky? Try the Monkey Rocker. About 1/3 the price, VERY FUN! My girl like to use it (you gotta see it to understand) while I stand in front of her and she gives me oral... I put my hands on her shoulders, and guide her rocking rhythm. The attachments are standard Vac-u-loc... so there are tons of choices.

TT should carry these! THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!

• Members

The attachments are all rubber and porous. Boil-able, but silicone would be way better. And you can't use your own attachments, just theirs.

LOUD!!!!

Full circular rotation, that, on the unit we used, was not reversible... the electronics on the average rabbit are much more complex and variable.

Looking for something cool, fun and kinky? Try the Monkey Rocker. About 1/3 the price, VERY FUN! My girl like to use it (you gotta see it to understand) while I stand in front of her and she gives me oral... I put my hands on her shoulders, and guide her rocking rhythm. The attachments are standard Vac-u-loc... so there are tons of choices.

That thing looks interesting but at 750. I can't believe it is only 1/3 of the price of the Sybian! holy priceyness!

• Review Team
Being a mechanically inclined person with a big shop full of machinery and equipment, for me anyway it would be easy to make one. They are powered by a variable speed DC motor and a controller, pretty simple actually. they sell the attachments separately.

That being said, it would be a waste of my time, effort and supplies to build one for use at my house.

Man

What a waste of an incredible talent! :D If you want to .... try your hand .... at this, let me know! I am sure I could find it a good home. B)

• Members
why don't you get her an extravagant vibrating dildo with clit stimulation???

I have bought her a bag full of toys, one of which is the pearl butterfly dual action unit. She can often orgasm fairly quickly when alone, for some reason when I am around it takes a lot longer. She says she needs a more powerful and faster vibe, which sort of led me to the sybian. In my order I recently found a freebie that tootimid sent us (overlooked it until recently), it is a tiny little vibe that runs on one AA battery and it tends to do the trick just right.

jhard

• Members
I have bought her a bag full of toys, one of which is the pearl butterfly dual action unit. She can often orgasm fairly quickly when alone, for some reason when I am around it takes a lot longer. She says she needs a more powerful and faster vibe, which sort of led me to the sybian. In my order I recently found a freebie that tootimid sent us (overlooked it until recently), it is a tiny little vibe that runs on one AA battery and it tends to do the trick just right.

jhard

It may take her longer when she's with you because of having someone with her. If I'm alone, I'm off in a minute. With an audience, about 10. Sometimes you worry about how you look etc.

Is it a petite sophia vibe? Cause that little bullet is fantabulous.

• Members

LOUD!!!!

Look pretty interesting...anyone else tried one of these things..Monkey Rocker?

• Members
It may take her longer when she's with you because of having someone with her. If I'm alone, I'm off in a minute. With an audience, about 10. Sometimes you worry about how you look etc.

Is it a petite sophia vibe? Cause that little bullet is fantabulous.

Aiden, I believe it is called a "Pocket Rocket Mini Vibe". It sure packs a punch for a 1 battery device.

jhard

• Members
Aiden, I believe it is called a "Pocket Rocket Mini Vibe". It sure packs a punch for a 1 battery device.

jhard

Ah yes I love my pocket rocket!