Official Community Forums Home

Find Your G-spot

Mikayla1

• Members

Recently, I have been asked "What is the best toy to find your G-Spot, and have a G-Spot orgasm?"

Well, in February I reviewed a toy that definitely delivered on the G-Spot promise! JESSICA'S STROBING PROBE G-SPOT VIBRATOR did it for me - more than once!

So, for all of you who do not venture to the Toy Review section - and you SHOULD - there are great reviews there by me and others - I will copy my review here - with some additions for my forum friends! Enjoy!

Happy playing!

Here is the link! http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4725

Mikayla :blink:

Ok ladies…what is the one thing we all strive for? The G-SPOT ORGASM! Our G-Spot is an illusive little hidden spot on the top side of our vaginal wall that we have all heard about, we know it's there somewhere, but most of us can never quite find! Well, our problems are over! JESSICA'S STROBING PROBE will FIND YOUR G-SPOT!

This waterproof, hot pink, “crystalessent” vibrator is ohhhhh so wonderful! When I saw this toy I just had to have it - it looked so intriguing. The online picture does not do this toy justice ladies! When you take it out of the box, you will literally hold it up and think, “hmmmmm…..how is THAT going to fit into MY PUSSY?” My hubby had the same thoughts, “um, hon….why is that vibrator shaped like a flamingo?” After a quick laugh, I explained that the end is shaped with a nice upward curve so that when inserted in me the end will find and vibrate my G-Spot! “Oh, I see,” he said with an evil grin that indicated that he was eager to help use my new toy!

We inserted the 2-AA batteries - so nice that these toys only take AA's - and I laid back for the ride of a lifetime! When my hubby turned it on, he practically got a boner - “ohhh honey, it lights up!” He held it up for me to see, and indeed, it did have flashing lights. The higher the speed of the vibrations, the more light action. My hubby LOVES lighted vibrators, so he was extremely excited!

After a quick dose of lube, he started to insert it. Surprisingly enough, it went in smoothly. I expected a different sensation with the curved head - but it really didn't feel much different. The curved head rubs the top of your vaginal wall with just enough pressure to be extremely stimulating!

THEN IT HIT ME - and I mean it hit THE SPOT! “Oh fuck......there it is,” I yelped at my hubby, and took the toy from his hands. He was disappointed to have lost control of the action, but hey….I had found THE SPOT and wasn't going to loose it! This little baby was going to deliver!

Now, I have had a G-Spot orgasm before so I knew what was coming - or I thought I did. I turned up the vibrations, kept it on my special spot and soon I was shaking - literally shaking. My hubby asked if I was OK - I was speechless…I just muttered, "oooohhhhh fuuuuccckkkk yyyyeeeahhhhhhh!" Soon after, I had the absolute, most intense G-Spot orgasm I have ever had! So for any woman who wants to find your G-Spot - or just have a more intense G-Spot orgasm - Jessica's Strobing Probe will get you there again and again and again . . . . . . .

Edited by Mikayla1

• Members
CL, it's under Massagers & Vibrators then G-Spot. Hopefully this link will take you there:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...TS&Category=625

I included a link to the actual product on my post now - thanks for pointing that out!

CL, you will LOVE it, but it does look a little odd! :blink:

Mikayla

• 2 years later...
  • Members

se8388-10-2main.jpg

I received Jessica’s Drake’s Strobing Probe to review. This is a pretty pink oddly shaped vibrator. It is 7.5" in Length and 1.5" in Diameter. It takes 2 AA batteries that are not included. This delightful little toy has a flashing strobe inside which has green and red lights. The head of the wonderful vibe has the vibrations in the head of it. This wonderful toy is shaped in a way to give the user a g-spot orgasm. This toy is quite and had a slight smell when taking it out of the package. The batteries are easy to put in, there is stickers inside the bottom of the vibe where the batteries go to show how the batteries go in. The control for this toy is at the bottom you have to turn a nob.

Let me tell you I was a little bit disappointed in the vibe. When I received this I was so excited to try out a toy that would help with a g-spot orgasm I have never had a g-spot orgasm with a vibe before. So after the kids went to bed I took this toy out and was surprised by how flexible the head of this toy was. I cleaned this toy with a water based toy cleaner spray. I got some batteries and put them in the bottom of the toy. I turned it on the get a feel of the toy before I claimed into bed with it. I enjoyed the light show and wished my husband was home to play with it too. Well I started out with the lowest vibe and worked my up to the highest and was almost ready for the big O when the toy stopped working which really killed the mood so I tried to get it to come on and it wouldn’t so I put it away and used something else to finish the job. I had to wait a few days to play with this toy since I had to get new batteries. Well I tried again with the same result it died on me and wouldn’t start.

This would be a great toy if it didn’t die when things where getting to the fun part.

Find you G-spot

I would contact Meaghan, get a replacement, and re-review the item to be fair, since the toy was obviously defective, which happens from time to time.

I bought this toy a while ago, and I didn't care for it that much, because, for me, the head was a bit too soft, and I need a more sturdy and strong toy to get my g-spot.

• Members
I would contact Meaghan, get a replacement, and re-review the item to be fair, since the toy was obviously defective, which happens from time to time.

I bought this toy a while ago, and I didn't care for it that much, because, for me, the head was a bit too soft, and I need a more sturdy and strong toy to get my g-spot.

Thank you I will do that. I was really enjoying the toy but it just kepts dying on me no matter how many new batteries I put in it.