Official Community Forums Home

Am I The Only One That Is Hard To Please?

:( How many times do you hear guys say that they can easily please any women? I know I have heard it a lot. But the problem is I have yet to find one that actually can.

I am in my late 20's, and I am beginning to think that there is something wrong with me; I am unable to "finish" when making love. I have twice, and both times "toys" were used, and it was a very disappointing "finish". Girls, please tell me, am I the only one suffering from this problem? It has effected my relationships, and my desire. If anyone has any helpful hints I am all ears.

• Members
:( How many times do you hear guys say that they can easily please any women? I know I have heard it a lot. But the problem is I have yet to find one that actually can.

I am in my late 20's, and I am beginning to think that there is something wrong with me; I am unable to "finish" when making love. I have twice, and both times "toys" were used, and it was a very disappointing "finish". Girls, please tell me, am I the only one suffering from this problem? It has effected my relationships, and my desire. If anyone has any helpful hints I am all ears.

Do you orgasm with oral sex?

I am positive that I could make you orgasm.Try me, you will like it

• Members

WELCOME TO TOO TIMID CARRIE!

First, let me ask you, are you having fun while you are having sex? If you are only concentrating on "finishing" then you certainly can't be enjoying the moments that you are sharing with your lover! You have got to relax girl! If you are relaxed and are enjoying the time you are spending with your lover - it will be much easier to reach that orgasm!

Also, you probably don't know this, but a high majority of women, over 80% of women, can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation! So, while you might be down on yourself for not being able to orgasm without the help of a toy - DON'T! Who cares how you reach the finish line as long as you cross it???

I believe that many women are too hung up in the finish and not the process! Sure, I love the orgasm, but I also love to please my lover! Have fun with it - touch him, touch yourself - get EXCITED and the rest will fall into place!

ALso, never, EVER let a man make you feel inadquate because you can't "finish" when he needs you to! That is Bullshit! He should make sure you have some orgasms by oral or finger stimulation before you even start sex - if he is that good he should know that! Just my 2 cents worth!

Now, the next time you have sex - have fun - and use whatever means necessary - fingers, toys, tongue - just have FUN!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

• Members
Do you orgasm with oral sex?

I am positive that I could make you orgasm.Try me, you will like it

hey bigdaddy where have you been? havent seen you post in a long time....glad youre back in action....and if she wont take you up on that offer i sure would.....wink wink

• Members

If I were you, I wouldn't be encouraging him, he means it sincerely you know! He is the site's incorrigible "flirt" to put it nicely!

• Members

Well, personally I'm not that hard to please, but one of my best friends has a much harder time of it. She's lucky if she orgasms once during any encounter. What she did was just really focus on learning her body on her own so that she'd know what she liked, and be able to communicate it to her partner. Of course, this helps if you have a regular partner who's wiling to take the time to learn you and please you.

• Members
hey bigdaddy where have you been? havent seen you post in a long time....glad youre back in action....and if she wont take you up on that offer i sure would.....wink wink

Sxy,

Ill take you up on that!!

I love eating pussy, love pleasing

message or email me, please

• 3 weeks later...

I am concerned that you, poor dear, are missing out on such an important emotional gift. Especially because that gift should be regularly opened and can go on and on for a young woman.

Does your partner, do you, create the passion playground with a shared timetable. Do you take the time for yourself.

Have you learned through self stimulation on your own how to achieve the big "O." Does it help to take a warm bath/shower and lay back and slowly touch and caress your entire body until you await the next sensual move with anticipation and feel every brush, touch, actually hear your heart beat and your temperature raise. I would guess that if you remember that happening before in your successful climaxes you might discover some common elements.

Did you have a timeable? Short windows of opportunity can cause that clock to loudly tick in your head making it a race to beat the clock!

Take the time to pamper yourself young one, I'm sure that you are beautiful; but do you feel your sexual side with confidence and take that appreciation and accentuate it? Sprinkle a bit of powder, splash a bit of perfume. Increase yourself image by trying on new clothes, lingerie items that create the right mood.

First in you, do you feel free to fantasize to add to an experience? Fantacy can create that desire. A mental image of exceptional sexual experiences that gets you that orgasm can help in relationships.Fantacy images can return your mind to focus enough to calm a frantic, anxious, nervous moment that can distract your ability to get full satisfaction.

Relax, sensualize your environment ( music, toys, sexy items to wear, candles), unplug the phone for the evening, slowly feel the pleasure of your body with different sensations, tease your pleasure spots. Feel the way your body reacts to each touch, bring yourself to the edge, slow the heat down and enjoy the calm excitement still waiting for more!

Go on, bring the craving to a new height. Stop! Drink something cool, call an admirer to flirt with on the phone, admire yourself in the mirror for how sexy you look and feel right now.

Draw upon the type of fantacy you would desire and immerse all your senses in feeling the fire of your body. By now you should be so hot and your only intent is the physical pleasure that you can trigger!

Thoughts racing with fantacy lovers, your touch for tease, adding pleasure with more direct pressure, letting go to reach that orgasm that will leave you wet, sensitive, still feeling ripples, knowing that it was good.

Knowing that...why don't you do it again.