Official Community Forums Home

Introducing Myself

• Members

Hello everyone I'm new to this..I liked the oral sex blogs...I'm a single male age 39,in a relationship...I love to please women by perfoming oral sex,I love

going down on women so much I'd do it everyday if I could,I live in pittsburgh pa...everyone knows my favorite hobby now,I'm new to this site not sure if I

have to include my email address,just in case its muff6969diver@yahoo.com I'm happy to belong to this new site,thanks a million

• Members

Welcome and enjoy the site. There are a lot of great people and a wealth of information.

• Members

Welcome to the forum! Sharing your e addy isn't necessary but you can put it in your personal page if you choose to!

• Members
Hello everyone I'm new to this..I liked the oral sex blogs...I'm a single male age 39,in a relationship...I love to please women by perfoming oral sex,I love

going down on women so much I'd do it everyday if I could,I live in pittsburgh pa...everyone knows my favorite hobby now,I'm new to this site not sure if I

have to include my email address,just in case its muff6969diver@yahoo.com I'm happy to belong to this new site,thanks a million

NICE! I bet your SO is very pleased! Welcome to the site, enjoy yourself!

• Members

Happy you are here! What a lucky SO you have!

• Review Team
...everyone knows my favorite hobby now

I do love a man with such a great hobby!

Welcome, enjoy and feel free to share stories of your delightful hobby! B)