Official Community Forums Home

New Forum Skin

Rob

• Members
I think the new skin is not a friendly or embracing as the current one, remember your marketing more towards women, and some men. Also, it feels to business like.

OK that's my unsolicited critique :rolleyes:

Kinda Blah!

• Members

The new skin looks very nice, Rob, but I prefer the default skin.

Maybe because it was my *first* ???

• Members
I like this new skin - softer colors that are easier to look at and it somehow has a cleaner look to me.

I agree. I'm enjoying this new look. :D

• Members
I like this new skin - softer colors that are easier to look at and it somehow has a cleaner look to me.

Ditto. Looks cleaner. I think its alot easier to look at the board in a glance, and for that matter the rest of the toolbar. I think the greys are much easier on the eyes. Great job Rob!

• Members
I think the new skin is not a friendly or embracing as the current one, remember your marketing more towards women, and some men. Also, it feels to business like.

OK that's my unsolicited critique :rolleyes:

I take it all back.... I do like the new look. I didn't at first, but I do now. It's softer and easier on your eyes, and because it still has pink at the top of the page it still feels feminine.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I like the new skin colors......however........I have to scroll from left to right to be able to see everything. I know rob that you said before that it would end up just like the old blue skin that it went defult to what your computer was....and the old skin works fine on mine...not having to scroll left and right...but the new one I have to.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Or anyone else know how to fix this?

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy