Official Community Forums Home

New Forum Skin

Rob

Hello,

I am working on a new skin for the forum. You can keep tabs to what I am doing (or not doing!) by selecting the skin tootimid -test.

You must be logged in, and the skin selection is at the very bottom of the page.

Thanks!

Rob

• Members
Hello,

I am working on a new skin for the forum. You can keep tabs to what I am doing (or not doing!) by selecting the skin tootimid -test.

You must be logged in, and the skin selection is at the very bottom of the page.

Thanks!

Rob

Maybe this is just me, but i checked the skin selector and I didn't see the test.....

• Members

Only the TT4 at present! But I like the way you are setting that up! You do fine work Rob!

Only the TT4 at present! But I like the way you are setting that up! You do fine work Rob!

Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

• Members

when I tried the test I was only getting dark grey colors. And instead of filling my whole screen, it was very narrow in the center only.

I like the current blues and pinks better.

LG

• Members

just to let you know. when i tried it it made tabs overlap on the top of the page. i know you are still working on it, but just saying!

Curious to see what other colors you are adding!

• Members

Just switched to check it out and I think I may use this one personally. I like the way you set up the new reply buttons on the left hand side also! That yellow tells us just where to find the new ones at! Looks good Rob!

• Members

I also see that some of the ladies, mostly, like to run polls and surveys and such. Might be a good idea for a new topic!

I like both set ups, to be honest. The new one reminds me of another board I frequent, so I'm use to this set up too! :)

• Members
when I tried the test I was only getting dark grey colors. And instead of filling my whole screen, it was very narrow in the center only.

I like the current blues and pinks better.

LG

and mine is very wide. lol. i have to scroll right and left just to read things that are posted...makes the eyes go nuts after awhile.

and mine is very wide. lol. i have to scroll right and left just to read things that are posted...makes the eyes go nuts after awhile.

I am guessing you have a narrow monitor, thus the size of the forum page is larger than your computer screen. When I do make this the default skin, I will make a version that will simply be 100% of your screen (just like how the current version is). Thanks for the feedback!

• Review Team

I like them both too, but then, I love everything about this site! The TT folks are so talented, and they sell sex toys, what more could you want?!?!?!

:kiss:

I like them both too, but then, I love everything about this site! The TT folks are so talented, and they sell sex toys, what more could you want?!?!?!

:kiss:

lol

• Members
lol

Cool! I couldn't figure it out at first...It's nice to have options! :D

• Members

I would make it so members can pick and not be forced into a new skin. I like that you're trying new things no offense but the new skin seems a bit dark or depressing. Not try to be offensive. try a few others.

• Review Team

Are thse forums PHP, HTML or what is used for them? On my clan site I have it where people have diffrent styles they can choose from. I am not sure if that can be done here but I like the old colors better atm. I am not a grey person. If you can give variety and offer diffrent color options that might be really neat, then people can pick their own personal theme colors.

I would make it so members can pick and not be forced into a new skin. I like that you're trying new things no offense but the new skin seems a bit dark or depressing. Not try to be offensive. try a few others.

Hi Kornholio,

The new skin will be the default skin, but the current skin will be still available for people to use. Make sense? This new skin is still a work in progress and all feedback is much appreciated.

Rob

Are thse forums PHP, HTML or what is used for them? On my clan site I have it where people have diffrent styles they can choose from. I am not sure if that can be done here but I like the old colors better atm. I am not a grey person. If you can give variety and offer diffrent color options that might be really neat, then people can pick their own personal theme colors.

The forums are PHP based. Yes, members will not be forced into using the new skin. They will be able to keep the current skin simply by logging in and selecting the skin of their choice at the bottom of the page.

• Members
Hi Kornholio,

The new skin will be the default skin, but the current skin will be still available for people to use. Make sense? This new skin is still a work in progress and all feedback is much appreciated.

Rob

Rob~

Ihave to say that I like the new colors, the greys and blues don't feel depressing to me but mor masculine than the pink and blue. Very cool about the skin options though.

Suzy

• Members

I think the new skin is not a friendly or embracing as the current one, remember your marketing more towards women, and some men. Also, it feels to business like.

OK that's my unsolicited critique :rolleyes:

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy