Official Community Forums Home

Me!

Melisa

:) Ok...so Hello to amazing tootimid loving people! Just wanted to introduce myself,.....I have to admit I've been shopping here for over a year yet never tried interact with anyone on the messageboards, So I am making up for lost time. ;) Can I just say that this site totally rocks! I have searched and browsed numerous others...yet I always find myself coming back to TooTimid....I've yet to find another site that beats this one. I am forever a client....And a proud one at that! :P

post-8291-1219382715_thumb.png

• Members

HI and welcome to TT. I will have to say that there are a lot of us that totally agree with you. This is a terrific place with lots of information and a lot of great people as well.

• Members

HELLO! Welcome!

• Review Team

Glad you decided to join in. Welcome!

• Members
Welcome, always good to see new members.

Man

MOHD....too bad you didn't post this for welcoming a male to TT..cuz i so wanted to say....yeah its always good to see good "members" if you know what i mean

Anyways......glad to have you here no matter what gender! we like them all. and I agree with everyone else.......this site has everything!!!!

:) Ok...so Hello to amazing tootimid loving people! Just wanted to introduce myself,.....I have to admit I've been shopping here for over a year yet never tried interact with anyone on the messageboards, So I am making up for lost time. ;) Can I just say that this site totally rocks! I have searched and browsed numerous others...yet I always find myself coming back to TooTimid....I've yet to find another site that beats this one. I am forever a client....And a proud one at that! :P

post-8291-1219382715_thumb.png

Thanks so much for the kind words. It is always great to see some of our long time customers join the forum. We love getting to know the people that support this business. Have a great weekend!

Rob

• Members

There is always room for one more sassy girl!!

Enjoy getting to know everyone, there are so many nice people here.