Official Community Forums Home

Improvised Prostate Massager?

12GAUGE

• Members

For quite a few years now I've known about the Hitachi electric massager. My question is this: with the magic wand attachment that slips over the bulb that is said to massage/stimulate the female G spot.....has anyone tried to stimulate the prostate with this toy? And if so were the results satisfactory? Were you able to achieve an anal orgasm? I may buy one depending on the results I see here. Thanks everyone. :rolleyes:

• Members

I am not sure that this attachment would work anally. The G-Spot is in a different spot than the P-Spot. Also, getting it up there may be hard to do. Also, the Hitachi gets hot when you use it, so I am not sure THAT would work either....be interested to know.

I would also think that any attachments that just slip on over the head of the massager, no matter how tighly, could come off up inside a tight anal canal......

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I would also think that any attachments that just slip on over the head of the massager, no matter how tighly, could come off up inside a tight anal canal......
:huh: mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........yes I see that might be cause for concern....nuts :( .....Rats-foiled again..