Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson Highjoy Internet Enabled Rabbit Vibe

Do you want one.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you purchase this item if TT offered it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Already have one

• Members

55407.jpg

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS PRODUCT

Here are the basic stats, The iVibe shaft is 5.5” long, 1.25” wide, and the clit stimulator is 3” long; requires 4 AA batteries, just like the regular ivibe.

You will need to create an account and purchase a Highjoy membership to be able to use the Internet enable feature.

"Community Membership - $9.95

Members of the Highjoy.com Community can; Enjoy all features of the FREE Social Networking membership, Send and Receive Emails, Post Messages on the Member Message Board, Chat in the Highjoy Chat Console, and Engage in Internet Enabled sessions with Highjoy Enabled Adult Toy. This membership is eligible to join the Highjoy.com Member Referral Program.

One-on-One Membership - $9.95

Highjoy.com has a private membership just for Couples to interact privately and discreetly in the Highjoy Chat console. Full access to one-on-one private messaging, audio/video chat and be intimate with your partner from anywhere in the world using Highjoy Enabled Products. Members of the Highjoy Community will not be able to contact you or your partner and vice versa. This membership is eligible to join the Highjoy.com Member Referral Program. "

The beauty of this vibe is that not only can it be used as a stand alone toy. but if you hook it up to your computer it can be controlled by the person of your choice via an Internet connection even if you are thousands of miles away. I've noticed that alot of you on the site are in long distance relationships or have times when your SO has to be away for long amounts of time. I stumbled across this while surfing one night and thought hey this would be a great addition to anyones toy box who may not get to be with their SO every day. After mentioning it to a few people and alot of prodding from TQ I decided to start this little poll.

for more information see www.highjoy.com

P.S. I have already emailed Rob with the details so please do not email him about it.

My biggest negative with this item, is that, in addition to having to spend, what I'm sure is a lot of money, on the rabbit, but then you have to spend more money to get it to work.

Great for those couples that cyber, or even singles that cyber regularly, but not my cup of tea.

What will they think of next?

• Members

If we could scrape together the money for a pricey toy, then heck yes! We don't get much time together, and we've talked about it before, and the thought really turns us on. No, it wouldn't be as good as him being right there holding the toy, but it would be better than telling me what to do with it. Add webcams to the equation? I might die of excitement.

• Members

I would LOVE this because my relationships tend to be long distance.... I would LOVE to have my guy control this on me! Coupled with a webcam..... mmmmmm..... amazing!

Ohhh.... I see it's up with the new September toys..... a bit pricey.... I'll have to save up for this, but it's DEFINITELY something I want! I will save up my direct deposit for about a month (only a portion goes in for fun money), I suppose no eating out for awhile!