Official Community Forums Home

Crystalessence Cock

DMHM

Hello everyone this is my 1st post. Although I have been reading some topics here for a bit.

Well I received the free deal of the month in the mail today. The Crystalessence Cock and I must say it

looks nice. But once I put some batteries in it and turned it on... It was so loud... I mean really loud. I

seen the 1 review already written and it stated how quiet it is. Maybe I have a defective one... I am just

happy that it was a freebie...cause it would be going right back...

Welcome to the forums!

Did you know that even the freebies are covered under their guarantee? Yes, it's true!!

That said, I will say that some people may say "it's quiet", while others think the same toy is loud, depending on how private they are, the toy, and people's personal preferences.

Now, if the toy gets HOT while it's running, and I don't mean warm, cuz many of them do, but HOT, then you probably DO have a defective one. Call Meaghan, she is FANTASTIC, and she'll be able to help you out![/size]

• Members

I ordered mine on Thursday, and I can't wait till it gets here so I can try it out! If it's really loud, at least it's waterproof... my shower's very noisy, so it'll cover the toy-noise, hopefully. ;)

• Members

I haven't gotten a chance to test it out yet, but when I popped in some batteries to check the sound level, it was very quiet. My cell phone on vibrate drowns it out easily; I put it down on the bed and I couldn't hear it on the other side of the bedroom. If I didn't know any better, I'd say we weren't even talking about the same toy...

• Members

SE8385-04-2.jpg

Crystalessence Cock

This was one of the freebies being offered. I was originally unsure but thought why not try it. I was already placing an order so why not. The Crystalessence Cock measures 8.5 inches of insertable length and the diameter ranges from 1.5 to 2.0 inches. It is waterproof and takes 2 AA batteries. One downfall it does not tell you which way the batteries need to go. I received one that is a champagne clear color. Due to it being waterproof washing it is very easy some anti-bacterial soap and warm water. There was no new toy smell.

It has lots of ridges for added stimulation. In fact my other half kept joking saying that the ridges reminded him of the scales on a fish so then I was saying I better watch out he doesn't draw eyes on it. The ridges cover the entire toy.

When turned on this toy was VERY quiet. You barely heard it. I will say the dial is very touchy the slightest turn and it is on high. The vibrations were not real strong, but strong enough to do the job. The vibrations were felt through the entire toy. This does a good job of filling you up. It is flexible throughout as well

• Members

SE8385-04-2.jpg

Review by: Ladylove 9/18/08

The Crystalessence Cock was one of the giveaways last month. I thought it looked awesome with it’s roughly textured body that gets thicker as you go down the shaft, and the gentle sloping head that look as though you could use it for a vaginal as well as a, g-spot orgasm. All you need are 2 AA batteries and your good to go. It’s vibrations are mild to medium at best, but enough so that it is pleasurable. It has a large bullet type device in the middle of the cock so the vibes are pretty consistent throughout the whole length. You’ll need to turn on some music or the TV, it does get a little loud. Not super loud, just loud enough that you’ll need to cover up the noise in the quiet night-time hours of your home. This cock is water proof so you can take it into the shower for some wet play time pleasure. It’s defined head, and ridges created an intense feeling, and heighten sensitivity. And, I was right, I was able to hit my g-spot with some positioning. I recommend the Crystalessence Cock for anybody, because of the unique sensation the ridges give you, and because it has a duel purpose for vaginal and g-spot. I also love the color, pink, it’s my favorite. I give this a 3 out of 5 hearts.

The Crystalessence Cock has no smell or taste. It is easy to control the vibrations by a simple twist of the top of the cap.

CRYSTALESSENCE COCK