Official Community Forums Home

Mikayla's Bdsm Article

Bastian

• Members

Note - if you have not read this article, I would highly suggest it.

Wow Mikayla - Again it has been a while since I have been on the site and of course I had a lot of catching up to do... then trying out some of the tips. Your article on BDSM was phenomenal and let me tell you, things have gotten even hotter in my bed. I never thought of even suggesting bondage to my wife as it was never brought up by her. I forwarded the article to my wife and just prefaced it with "something for tonight." Let me tell you, that night was mind blowing.

My wife has what I would describe as extremely intense orgasms when i perfrom oral sex on her. When she orgasms, she will pull away quickly or sometimes put me in a head lock between her legs. You don't realize how strong a womens legs are until your head is squeezed between them during an orgasm. Well last night i rigged up some ropes to the bed frame and gently tied her feet and hands to the rope. She wasn't comfortable with the blind fold but hey, it was our first time and we just did what was comfortable. There was some teasing and i spent a lot of time just giving her whole body attention. Eventually my probing tongue found her clit and she was in heaven. Her movements were limited and she was moaning real good. I could tell she was about to the end and she was fighting the ropes a bit and then it came and guess what, she couldn't pull away and she couldn't lock my head up so I just kept up my work on her. She ended up having back to back orgasms for a few minutes and I am sure the neighbors wondered what the hell was happening in our house. Just that little bit of control made her experience one of the best orgasms from oral sex she has ever had.

QUESTION for Mikayla - I'd like to use a sex toy on her while being tied up, how do I get her to open up to that idea?

• Members

Thank you for the compliment on the article Bastian - I am hoping people will read it and respond to it - either with comments, questions, or just by enjoying themselves with some of my suggestions in the privacy of their own bedrooms! :ph34r:

Here is the link to the article: http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/sex_...ndage_guide.htm

As for your question, I think if your wife was open to being tied - even without the blindfold - and she obviously really enjoyed the oral sex you performed on her while she was tied - then I don't think it will be that far of a leap before she gets the idea to let you use the toys.

Let me ask you this, do you have many toys - I see 7 on your profile, what kinds of toys? Do you have something you could use to tantalize her first? Maybe full-on penetration as I suggest in the article - you can work up to.

Also, would you be interested in being tied? Perhaps she would like to fuck you while YOU are tied up! I know I LOVE to fuck my hubby while he is imobilized - nothing quite like that!

So perhaps getting her into other aspects of light BDSM first will gradually build up to the sex toys, or you could just ask her. You may be surprised at the answer!

Let me know about the questions I have asked and I will get back to you!

Happy Playing!

Mikayla :lol:

• 6 months later...

I must agree, this article is definitely worth the time to read. And it's so well written!!

If I had to use one word for it, I guess it would be Inspirational, or would it be Educational? I guess 2 words then!! :D

• Members

Good article, Mikayla!

My husband and I have used bondage-play for a long time.. not all that often, but when we do, it's so incredibly hot! I admit I prefer the submissive role, and Paolo prefers to be dominant, but we do switch occasionally.

Restraint is wonderful. Having no choice in what is being done to you gives you glorious freedom to surrender to 'sinful' pleasure. Force fantasies, what have you. Mmm. We rarely need to use a safeword, but we have it: if either of us speaks the other's name, we stop, make eye contact, and jointly decide what will happen next. Contrived 'safewords' are silly... who can remember to say 'rumplestiltskin' when she's halfway between orgasm and death? But my husband's name.. I'll never forget; nor he mine.

I agree about pain. Good sex is painless, but great sex always involves an element of pain. It may be a nipple pinched hard just before I cum, or perhaps a few sharp spanks on my ass just before he penetrates me, or simply the discomfort of having my wrists tied behind me while he fucks me missionary style. Most commonly, it's just the sensation of being stretched too much by his big cock that lights my fire.

Anyway, good article. Maybe you'll get around to discussing gags in your follow-up! ;)