Official Community Forums Home

Libido Lift Lubricant 4 Oz

mailahn97

• Members

BTO91197.1.jpg

Libido Lift Lubricant 4oz size

What is nice about this is that it is non-staining, water-based and not greasy. You do have to watch as it can come out a little

quick. It is in a nice flip top tube that can rest on the night stand for easy access.

At first when I received this I was like I have no problem with arousing so was unsure of it. I decided to give it a whirl during solo play. You only, and I stress this, need to use a small amount. I rubbed some onto my clit and then also put some on my toy as well and waited a few seconds. I could already feel it working.

I then used my toy and could feel myself building very quickly, but could feel that the intensity of it was different. It were

definitely stronger and kept going. I think this is a great product for those that do and do not need assistance. I wouldn't get hung up on it saying "libido lift"…..it was definitely a new experience and I look forward to using it.

• Review Team

Sounds interesting. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

BTO91197.1.jpg

First off, let me tell you that Libido lift is to help give your sex drive, “A kick”, along with intense sensations shortly after application of this lubricant.

This product is water-based, along with being non-staining, colorless, flavorless, and fragrance free. This lube contains Amino Acids, L-Arginine, which is to help increase your sexual desires.

This product contains the following ingredients; Water, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methyl-cellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Arginine(L-Arginine), Sodium Hydroxide, Gluconolactone, Methylparaben.

Well I grabbed my favorite toy, since I needed some long over due alone time. I applied a small amount to my clitoral region, and then proceeded to put a small amount on my toy. I waited a few moments and didn’t feel anything, no tingling that I have found with some of the Libido lifts that I have tried. I did find that the sleekness of this lube sure didn’t last very long and became semi- sticky, as it begin to wear off. During my entire play time I didn’t find anything in this lube that help to intensify my sexual desire at all, nor anything about it that aroused me anymore.

Just because this product didn’t work for me though doesn’t mean that it isn’t worth giving it a try, since what works for some people may not work for others.

I give this lube 2 out of 5 purrs!

http://shop.tootimid.com/libido-lift-lubricant-4-oz.aspx

Let me also chime in, that if you have allergies, sensitivities, or an STD, L-Arginine is a big trigger for flare ups.

Sorry that this product didn't work very well for you. :(

• Members

Thanks for the warning, Tyger! I was all set to try this out, but I'm allergic to everything under the sun, and as such have to be very careful about what I put on my very picky skin. Given the issues I've had with other lubes, I guess I'll have to pass on this one.

• 5 months later...

PH91197.jpg

Hey, anything that is made by Penthouse, says it's a sex dyno-boost, called Black Label, AND has a woman in strappy high heels showing her coochie on the box HAS to be worth it, right? Uhhhh.........

This lube has a lot going for it. You get 4 fl. oz (which is a lot), it's clear, water-based, no scent or flavor, and it doesn't stain. It contains L-Arginine, which can cause some irritation in some people with sensitivities. Also made with water, glycerin, hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (that's a mouthful! LOL), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, chlorhexidine, digluconate, sodium hydroxide, gluconolactone, & methylparaben.

It boasts that it will help give a stronger sex drive, & a higher level of sexual arousal. Make your sex hotter, and make your desire hotter. Well, as far as all that goes, they really should've stopped at maybe one claim. I was impressed with the packaging, the tube, which resembles some hand cream type tubes & is a clear plastic, so you can see the product inside, in it's clear state, which is always nice. The flip-top cap of the tube seals well, and is easy to pop off.

The lube itself isn't overly runny, and has a nice, slick feel to it. Impressive, and excited to try it out, I settled down in to have some fun with some new additions to the collection. *Sniff sniff*, nope no smell. So far, so good! I start by applying some of the lube on my clit & labia. Give it a few minutes to do it's magic, while I play with myself & clit, to get myself warmed up, so to speak. Now, I was doing a really good job at stimulating myself, but the only sensation that I felt the lube give me was a bit of a cooler feeling down there. I played with myself for about 30 minutes. No need to reapply the lube, because it lasted a long time, and I was very slick still. I rubbed it on one of my toys, for added comfort and ease, and slid the toy inside me. Where I was already excited, I didn't feel the extra magical "sex dyno-boost" that the box said I'd get.

I was thinking I was going to shoot myself to the stars by my raging sexual desire that this lube was going to give me, but, all it really provided me with is a good, long-lasting lubrication. So, it's a great lube, but not so great in the "libido lifting" department.

As far as the product goes, I give it 3 Tyger Paws for lubrication. But, as to what it claims to do, I'd say only one Tyger Paw up for that part. (Out of 4 Tyger Paws)

Boost Your Libido?