Official Community Forums Home

Penis Limiter

Xeno

• Members

In all honesty, I have never heard of such a thing. My suggestion, just don't go in too deep! :o

• Members

One of you could wrap a fist around the base. Or let her on top so that she is able to control the depth!

Is this brought on by her complaints or by your fear of her size or is it something else?

• Members

first, thanks for all your advice! i was more so just looking for it because i get a little enthusiastic during our sessions and she likes it fast. so for things like doggie, her being a petite thing, it hits her cervix causing discomfort. but nice and slow works!

• Members

They don't carry them here on TT, but I've occasionally seen jelly or rubber "donuts" that you slide to the base of your penis. The ones I saw came in sets of 3, so you could choose how much you wanted to limit your depth. Unfortunately, I've never been able to find them since, not even at the one site I found them on before.

So the good news is yes, they do exist. The bad news is I can't find any place that carries them. So unless you can find a site/store that has them, you'll have to improvise. Something you might try is to order a few of the really "chunky" jelly rings, and put 2 or 3 just around your shaft and see if that limits the depth at all (no, they won't be tight enough to act as cock rings, but they may help with the depth). If that doesn't work, though, I'm fresh out of ideas, and your best bet would be pappy's advice: trying a fist (or at least a few fingers) around the base.

EDIT: I spoke too soon! I have found a website that carries the Not Too Deep Donut Set. I can't vouch for the quality of the website, as I've never ordered there. The set is made by Pipedream though, and they have a good reputation as toymakers.

Not Too Deep Donut Set

• Members
Your wish is my command! :P Or just have her put her face REALLY close... everything looks bigger from close up, and who can resist the temptation of a penis within licking distance?

• Members
They don't carry them here on TT, but I've occasionally seen jelly or rubber "donuts" that you slide to the base of your penis. The ones I saw came in sets of 3, so you could choose how much you wanted to limit your depth. Unfortunately, I've never been able to find them since, not even at the one site I found them on before.

So the good news is yes, they do exist. The bad news is I can't find any place that carries them. So unless you can find a site/store that has them, you'll have to improvise. Something you might try is to order a few of the really "chunky" jelly rings, and put 2 or 3 just around your shaft and see if that limits the depth at all (no, they won't be tight enough to act as cock rings, but they may help with the depth). If that doesn't work, though, I'm fresh out of ideas, and your best bet would be pappy's advice: trying a fist (or at least a few fingers) around the base.

EDIT: I spoke too soon! I have found a website that carries the Not Too Deep Donut Set. I can't vouch for the quality of the website, as I've never ordered there. The set is made by Pipedream though, and they have a good reputation as toymakers.

Not Too Deep Donut Set

Great find Lily! I had never heard of them before now!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My wife and I had the problem of me hitting her cervix doing it missionary. Because she likes to throw her ankles up on my hips with her knees pointing out. She says that it gives her best clit stimulation, but it allows me in too deep if we get too into it. So if we want it hot and heavy, I get her to bring her knees in so the back of her thighs restrict my depth.