Official Community Forums Home

Women Orgasms/cumming

littlefriend

• Members

Ok everyone. This is a subject that came up and quite honestly, I didn't have the answer for. I know some women squirt, but when a woman has an orgasm, does she/should she cum, as in, have a discharge of somekind from it. A woman is thinking she really wasn't having an orgasm, because there was nothing coming out of her afterward. Me personally it doesn't either, unless it is the same type of wetness that happens when I am all worked up and very wet. So, do some women have a discharge of some kind (like when a man cums) when they orgasm?

• Members

Hi Lillie,

I think Mikayla has written an excellent article about this issue some time ago. You can surely find it in the article archive.

Btw... I think lily (Lillie) is a flower that looks incredibly erotic when dripping the nectar. Worth checking out, my friends.

Edit... Here it is

http://www.tootimid.com/index.php/articles...-g-spot-orgasm/

• Members
Ok everyone. This is a subject that came up and quite honestly, I didn't have the answer for. I know some women squirt, but when a woman has an orgasm, does she/should she cum, as in, have a discharge of somekind from it. A woman is thinking she really wasn't having an orgasm, because there was nothing coming out of her afterward. Me personally it doesn't either, unless it is the same type of wetness that happens when I am all worked up and very wet. So, do some women have a discharge of some kind (like when a man cums) when they orgasm?

The squirt thing is called Female ejaculation. From what I have read all women are capable of doing it but not all do it in the same way or at all. For some it is a gush, some it is a stream. For some it leaks out slow with orgasmic contractions. and still others it shows up as "extreme wetness". Arousal in women should produce some kind of wetness for lubrication up until you orgasm. I for one am multi orgasmic. I have not always been this way but since I have become so, I find that I become SO much more wet during sex. I believer this is most likely due to the orgasms. I am sure that more will chime in here. Hope this helps :)

• Members

I get wetter and wetter each time I orgasm. I don't leave a puddle, but internally, I'm good and juicy.

When I squirt, it can be a gush or come out in two or three pulses, depending what position we are in.

Then I will leave a wet puddle.

Like Sunflower said, I think we are each unique in the way we orgasm.

I orgasm easier as I have gotten older and more comfortable with my sexuality.

Our sex lives are in constant change and evolve as we mature and learn.

What is true for you now may be different next year.

Sex doesn't get stale or old unless you let it become that way.

That is why it is so important to a healthy relationship.

Enjoy it, embrace it, get lost in it. IMHO.

• Members

I orgasm very easily and I squirt. I get wet very easy and stay consistent with it. I leave puddles to the point we joke about who gets the wet spot....lol. I have started to learn to embrace it. I used to hide from it. My SO is like you should be proud of it and enjoy it....dont' hide or deny it.

• Members

From what I was understanding from her, wasn't sure she was having an orgasm, because afterward she didn't see any cum come out of her. It made me think she expected a milky white substance to come out of her vagina that looks like a mans sperm.

• Members

Hi Lillie~

Just so you know the actual types of liquid discharged again depends on the woman and the type of orgasim. If she's nota "squirter" it's probably going to be thicker more like your natural lubes, if she is a squirter or having a G-spot orgasim it will be thinner. It all depends on what foods you eat and how hydrated you are. Women's ecjaculate though will not be as thick as a mans because it's not as "full" meaning there are less proteins and salt and no swimmers. As a matter of fact women's ejactulate (people correct me if I'm wrong cause i could be) is more acidic. BUt it always depends on the women, the type of orgasim and eatting habits as to what your cum is going to look like. Remember being more hydrated increases you chances of "squirting".

Suzy

PS Man I have learned a lot from here!

• Members
Hi Lillie~

Just so you know the actual types of liquid discharged again depends on the woman and the type of orgasim. If she's nota "squirter" it's probably going to be thicker more like your natural lubes, if she is a squirter or having a G-spot orgasim it will be thinner. It all depends on what foods you eat and how hydrated you are. Women's ecjaculate though will not be as thick as a mans because it's not as "full" meaning there are less proteins and salt and no swimmers. As a matter of fact women's ejactulate (people correct me if I'm wrong cause i could be) is more acidic. BUt it always depends on the women, the type of orgasim and eatting habits as to what your cum is going to look like. Remember being more hydrated increases you chances of "squirting".

Suzy

PS Man I have learned a lot from here!

I keep trying to get my wife to increase liquid consumpion before we get down and dirty, she always wants to stop complainning she gotta pee. I keep encouraging her to go ahead and pee so she just let go and relax and just cum like never before. I have yet to see her actally pee on the bed yet.

Glenn

• 3 months later...
  • Members
The squirt thing is called Female ejaculation. From what I have read all women are capable of doing it but not all do it in the same way or at all. For some it is a gush, some it is a stream. For some it leaks out slow with orgasmic contractions. and still others it shows up as "extreme wetness". Arousal in women should produce some kind of wetness for lubrication up until you orgasm. I for one am multi orgasmic. I have not always been this way but since I have become so, I find that I become SO much more wet during sex. I believer this is most likely due to the orgasms. I am sure that more will chime in here. Hope this helps :)

I too am multiorgasmic, at least with intercourse (vaginal and anal), and I find the longer we fuck, the more orgasms I have, and the wetter I get. But that's vaginal lubrication, not urethral ejaculation.

I have only squirted a handful of times in my life, and the first couple of times I was mortified because I thought I'd urinated. Each time I've squirted it's been after 30 or 40 minutes of intense fucking, many orgasms, and then being fucked really deep from behind with a pillow or Liberator cushion under my hips. I think it's the combination of prolonged intense intercourse followed by really hard G-spot that does it to me. I've had G-spot orgasms with a vibe (the Hitachi Magic Wand with its G-spot attachment is OMG out of this world for G-spot orgasms), but I never squirt that way. I think it's not just the G-spot stimulation that makes me squirt, but the long buildup and the really filled sensation I get in that position.

But every woman is different. My HB had a girlfriend before we met that he says squirted every time he made her come with his fingers, but never squirted when he fucked her. Mind you, he never fucked her face-down on a Liberator Wedge for 40 minutes, either, so we'll never know! :)

• Members

It totally depends for me. Sometimes nothing more than the previous wetness. I've never actually "squirted" before, so I don't know how I am for that. But, sometimes I get a bit of whitish thin secretions after. Same consistency as my natural lubrication, just slightly whitish. Sometimes I just get really wet. It seems to have to do with how much water/liquids I've consumed that day. If I've been bad and not drunk much, I'm fairly dry. If I was good and drank a lot, I'm pretty wet.