Official Community Forums Home

Komodo's Here!

sexslaveguy

• Members

Okay my real name is not Komodo, but the Komodo dragon is my favorite animal so sometimes I incorporate that. I'm not going to give out my real name but I will say that I just turned 23 a couple of days ago and am just now getting into the world of "official" sex toys. I have used substitutions for dildos and other object such as a 16 inch long drumstick, and screwdriver handles the usual stuff you have when you don't have the supplies necessary but with a cock ring and a vibe coming soon it should be interesting. I am definitely submissive when it comes to sex, but I can swing either way. Currently, I am under the control of an online mistress, who is slighly younger than me and for those of you wondering how on earth can I get pleasure out of an online mistress, it's fairly easy. She gives you commands you do them in real life. Online sex is not totally about cybering. In my spare time I can be found doing homework for college, playing video games, listening to music, playing music (I'm a percussionist), or writing. I enjoy writing with a passion in fact I just posted one of my eroticas today so check that out if you wish. That's pretty much all I have to say about myself.

• Review Team

Wecome to TT and to the wonderful world of toys! Enjoy both.

• Members
Okay my real name is not Komodo, but the Komodo dragon is my favorite animal so sometimes I incorporate that. I'm not going to give out my real name but I will say that I just turned 23 a couple of days ago and am just now getting into the world of "official" sex toys. I have used substitutions for dildos and other object such as a 16 inch long drumstick, and screwdriver handles the usual stuff you have when you don't have the supplies necessary but with a cock ring and a vibe coming soon it should be interesting. I am definitely submissive when it comes to sex, but I can swing either way. Currently, I am under the control of an online mistress, who is slighly younger than me and for those of you wondering how on earth can I get pleasure out of an online mistress, it's fairly easy. She gives you commands you do them in real life. Online sex is not totally about cybering. In my spare time I can be found doing homework for college, playing video games, listening to music, playing music (I'm a percussionist), or writing. I enjoy writing with a passion in fact I just posted one of my eroticas today so check that out if you wish. That's pretty much all I have to say about myself.

Let us help save you some money, there are a number of mistresses around here who wouldnt have a problem bossing you around for free. And they wouldn't like the idea of you using screw drivers and drum sticks since you could hurt yourself with those and then there wouldn't be anyone around here to abuse. Now get your cloths off and get on your knees and kneel before your pc so one of these beautiful mistresses can give you some instruction.

Welcome to too timid where we don't put up with a wuss around here

Glenn

• Members
Welcome to TT and enjoy! Btw....Glen is just picking on you. lol. But there are some lovely ladies on here ;)

Don't worry I'm not listening to Gleen. My mistress is taking control of me for free and I have already pledged my loyalty to her. Also she's not only my mistress, and I know this sounds weird, she's also one of my best friends. So until she dismisses me, or if I find a certain someone who is better than her, highly unlikely, I'm hers. Not getting on my knees for anybody but her. Also got my first official toy today...yay!