Official Community Forums Home

Update/thanks

vanilla_bean

• Members

Some of my earliest posts and many of my conversations in chat have been about my insecurities in giving my husband oral sex. He used to turn me down most of the time, even though he said it felt good, which led me to wonder what I was doing wrong. I tried many of the techniques I read about here, which didn't hurt, but wasn't really the centre of the problem. The advise I got here that really worked had to do with, of course, communication. I had to let him know that it was something that I WANTED and ENJOYED doing. He always felt like it was something that I didn't really want to do and only did for his sake.

We spent a week at a small cabin this summer- two families, three small bedrooms and we were stuck in the middle one. This meant we had to be very quiet. One night after I gave him oral, he said, "That felt so good it almost hurt!" I was proud of myself.

Oral isn't a problem any more so thanks for listening to my whining and thanks for the advice.

• Members
One night after I gave him oral, he said, "That felt so good it almost hurt!" I was proud of myself.

Oral isn't a problem any more so thanks for listening to my whining and thanks for the advice.

That's when you know you're on the right path. It's not really a pain but it is overly intense!

• Members

Good for you, I am proud of you, too.

Nothing is hotter to me then when sweetguy says if I don't stop soon,

I'm gonna get a mouthful and none in my muffin. :D

• Members
I had to let him know that it was something that I WANTED and ENJOYED doing. He always felt like it was something that I didn't really want to do and only did for his sake.

How is it that we talk so frequently and I don't know this????? It's funny My H is the same way he has NO idea how much I enjoy it. I mean I tell him but I think it was hard for him to believe. I think it is hard for most guys to believe! I have told him very specifically why and what I love about it. I think he believes me now!

• Review Team
It's funny My H is the same way he has NO idea how much I enjoy it. I mean I tell him but I think it was hard for him to believe. I think it is hard for most guys to believe!

Same here. I have told some people that I really do enjoy it, and have gotten the "yeah, right" response. But after explaining, and in some cases showing ;) they seem to understand and believe.

Good for you Beanie! I am so glad you got this worked through.

• Members

I totally get why he's your "Sweetguy".

In retrospect, it was such a silly situation. I read Cosmo at the hairdresser's so I know guys like BJs more than breathing. I was so insecure about my abilities because here was my guy turning me down all the time. While I was wringing my hands over this, he thought he was doing me a favour by refusing me. Jeez.

Sun, I really like your idea of being very specific about exactly why I like it and what it does for me. That is on the to-do list :) .

• Members
Good for you, I am proud of you, too.

I heartily agree with the sentiments, but ....your "muffin"??

• Members

Thats what he calls it.............it was a new one for me to, but I'm not going to complain! :P

• Members

It's a huge turn on to get someone to almost lose control.

One lover early watched me during oral sex and after he came, he asked me, with wonder in his voice, "you really like doing that!"

I said, "well, YEAH, duh!!!"

It was new to him...IMO many women do it just to please their man...but if they read Mikayla's articles and practiced techniques, i think they'd like it a lot more!