Official Community Forums Home

Me, Oh My

FloydVixen

• Members

Heh. Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Trust me, I havn't been gone, just lurkin'.

I need to get this off my chest & really no where else to go. so....

These last few weeks have been rough for me. I miss my Love somethin' terrible, other stresses & drama, blahblahblah. Then suddenly for the last week or so I have been ragingly horny. I mean, worse then ever before. It hurts I'm needin it so bad. Oh & trust me, I been puttin my toys to work, they just ain't cuttin it. After I'm all finished I am just ready to go again. We have been pretty sexual people in the past, but nothin' like this has happened before. I literally have never felt urges this strong.

I'm feelin all sexy, I know I'm workin' it (ladies, you know what I'm sayin'). I got hit on at a function I attended recently, not once, not twice...but three times. Oh yeah. Of course all very politely turned down, I am a married woman after all. Which only gave me a bigger ego :P

Even a family friend told me (nicley & a bit drunkenly) basically that I am just walking sex LOL

So, I get to talk to my Love. I tell him how much I miss him, he says reassuring things, as it is over soon, etc. I tell him about my...ahem...physical statis. I get nothin'. I try flirting a bit, nothin'. I go for the all out "what you thinkin' about??" "you naked". Nothin. The thing about it is that it is a 'game' we play alot. We see who can make the other moan loudest when there are other people around. He asked one last time if I was alright. I told him that I just missed him & been sad. He pipes up with that he has to go & will talk to me later.

Okay, okay. I know...he shouldn't have to be worryin' about that sort of stuff & there was probably somethin' else goin on. The kicker is we had an arguement about me not covering it up & tellin' him about my feelings. Just a couple weeks ago, he had a rough patch & I sat through & tried to be as supportive as I possibly could.

Its just so frustrating.

Hm, guess my question is...if ya wanna chime in...when did your sexual overdrive kick in?? Cause honestly I think that is what it is. Ya know, when a woman hits her prime...when did it happen for you??

Any other comments are appreciated :D

FV

***i realize that maybe this shoulda gone somewhere else....but hey. its a rant for me

• Members

Ladies if you see nothing else here please re-read and see this part!

"I'm feelin all sexy, I know I'm workin' it (ladies, you know what I'm sayin'). I got hit on at a function I attended recently, not once, not twice...but three times. Oh yeah. Of course all very politely turned down, I am a married woman after all. Which only gave me a bigger ego

Even a family friend told me (nicley & a bit drunkenly) basically that I am just walking sex LOL"

Remember Tango's post and the self-image things!

• Members
Ladies if you see nothing else here please re-read and see this part!

"I'm feelin all sexy, I know I'm workin' it (ladies, you know what I'm sayin'). I got hit on at a function I attended recently, not once, not twice...but three times. Oh yeah. Of course all very politely turned down, I am a married woman after all. Which only gave me a bigger ego

Even a family friend told me (nicley & a bit drunkenly) basically that I am just walking sex LOL"

Remember Tango's post and the self-image things!

Thanks Pappy. I have finally crossed that bridge, what you project is what others will see!! I still struggle, like my post hints on, not gettin' a bit of affirmation from my significant other. He may not have given me the attention I was seeking, which knocked me down a bit, but not completely ;)

• Members
Thanks Pappy. I have finally crossed that bridge, what you project is what others will see!! I still struggle, like my post hints on, not gettin' a bit of affirmation from my significant other. He may not have given me the attention I was seeking, which knocked me down a bit, but not completely ;)

Sexy comes from within. Let noone hold that back. EVEN AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SO's. Sometimes we guys are not only arrogant and assinine but slow and clueless would be a better description. It sounds like you have a very good, striving for great, relaionship and rather than take this as a setback, please see it as an opportunity to school your partner in selfless lust/love!

• Members

I am new to this forum but I understand what you are getting at. I recently turned 34 and have been in overdrive for about a year and a half. At first it seemed like my body had been taken over by some stranger. It was all I could think about, I woke up wet and wanting it right then,which was not normal for me. At first I think he thought he had hit the lottery. My DH thought it was just a phase and went along with it pretty well for a couple of months before he said he couldn't keep up with me. I think he was so used to only being together a time or two a week that when I started practically rubbing on him every day it through him for a loop. We joked about it some and he called me his little sex addict . I actually asked the doctor at my check up if something was wrong with me and she said no that it was normal for this age and wanted to know if she needed to give me a prescription to show to him that I needed to have sex at least 3 times a week. I know, I have a great ob/gyn don't I ?? I know it is very frustrating. I just posted a few days ago about a lack of passion. After the replies I have gotten I think I may have been a little too tough on my DH. All I could think of is I am here, offering myself whenever he wants it,willing to do whatever he wants and he doesn't want me????? Doesn't he know how lucky he is???When in the past if I wasn't offering it, he wanted it. You know what they say Damned if you do, Damned if you don't. It's a mind thing because I got to thinking I didn't look good, or wasn't doing something right. Your mind is indeed a powerful thing. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good. I am glad you are feeling sexy though. I didn't for awhile and it messed me up.Slow and steady wins the race, or so I've heard. I tried to explain to my DH that even though I know he loves me and thinks I am sexy I need to hear it often. I guess I am just needy:) He says it is just a guy, girl thing. He said he knows I love him and he doesn't need to hear me say it every day to reaffirm it, that I show him every day by the things I do for him. We finally agreed it was just a difference in hormones........Wish you the best.

• Members

Whew. Glad to know I'm not the only one, for some reason I was thinkin' I was early in all this but guess not. Thank you for lettin' me know.

I got all these thoughts flowin around my head about this whole feelin sexy thing, how it relates to your relationship, how it is just a huge circle,both vicious & not, etc.... BUT it has been a very long day, finally got the kids into bed & now my brain has turned to mush & can not seem to get it out into intelligible words. LOL

maybe tomorrow

• Members

Hm, guess my question is...if ya wanna chime in...when did your sexual overdrive kick in?? Cause honestly I think that is what it is. Ya know, when a woman hits her prime...when did it happen for you??

FV

Well for me I would have to say this year @ 38! It is a very strange thing. I don't really know why for certain but yeah it's AWESOME!

• Members

FV

***i realize that maybe this shoulda gone somewhere else....but hey. its a rant for me[/color

I would say it REALLY happened for me at 44. I had "flare ups" in my thirties, but silly me, I suppressed them.