Official Community Forums Home

Dildo In The Rear

roadking6060

I am a straight male that likes a big dildo in the ass, the bigger the better. I can’t help but thinking how good the real thing might feel, even the cum in my ass. Men don’t turn me on at all. I would just like to get my self hot then be done in the ass and make myself cum at the same time. No kissing dick sucking etc. Have I lost my mind? Steve

• Members

Sexuality is a spectrum, so it's entirely possible to be attracted to this idea and yet have no interest in men in general.

That said, it could also be a little bit of denial.

• Members
I am a straight male that likes a big dildo in the ass, the bigger the better. I can’t help but thinking how good the real thing might feel, even the cum in my ass. Men don’t turn me on at all. I would just like to get my self hot then be done in the ass and make myself cum at the same time. No kissing dick sucking etc. Have I lost my mind? Steve

Not at all, there alot of straight men on her that have no interest in men but like getting in the ass by their women.

It feels good and is a feeling we can mutually share with them. I don't know any form of sex we can both experince the same way

Glenn

• Members

No, you haven't lost your mind. I love having my wife anally penetrate me from time to time! That is where our(mans) G-Spot is and just because you like the bigger the better and wonder what the real thing feels like doesn't make you gay, bi or whatever. I have wondered about the same thing! I do concider myself as bi, but my wife is cool with that as long as she is involved.

Now, I have to say, some things are best left as fantasies. If you want to try it, go for it, but be careful! Best of luck and don't get down on yourself for having this fantasy! We all have different fantasies and what makes the kinky world go round!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

I feel that you are just opening up more sexually. From what I hear, and have read, it is an "out of this world" experience for a man to be anally stimulated! You are OK! It's all good! Just enjoy yourself!

• Members

I don't believe one could label you as anything other than experimenting and/or fantasizing. I'm sure if you were gay you would know it, though you may have a hard time accepting it. Don't worry about labels!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

DH feels the same way. I'm amazed at the number of people who feel that if they experiment they are automatically gay. That's crazy. People like what they like and should not be labeled.

DH feels the same way. I'm amazed at the number of people who feel that if they experiment they are automatically gay. That's crazy. People like what they like and should not be labeled.

My hubby asked me if I thought he was gay because he liked anal stimulation, and stole one of my realistic looking dildos to pleasure himself. I put it to him this way:

"Do you fantasize about a real man in your ass?" "No."

"Do you feel that you would like the feel of a real man being intinate with you?" "HELL NO!" :P

"OK then, not gay or bi."

He was worried because of the phallic dildo he uses. I asked him if it was the thought of a real penis entering him, or if it was the size of it, and he said the size of it, definitely. So, he feels much better about it!!!

He even went, on his own, to a sex toy shop & purchased his first anal lube all by himself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
No you haven't lost it. My last gf did me once. It took a little coaching on my part to get her dialed in but then I had sum fun. Since I enjoy the in and outness I like 1.5" thick by 6 or 7 inches is just right.