Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson Blush Ur3 Dildo

mailahn97

• Members

DJ0278-02main.jpg

I was intrigued by this such that I had to try it. It is 8 inches in length and 1.5 inches in diameter. In opening it, it had a nice pleasant scent. I washed it in some warm water and anti-bacterial soap, and it's definitely a plus as it requires no batteries and is obviously waterproof. Due to the nature of the product I would keep the packaging to store it in---It is made of UR3. The shaft is translucent with the head being a slight pink color. It is definitely made realistically as it has the details on the head and shaft to replicate the real deal.

We then decided to try it out. I liked it for the length and diameter but am not used to a toy that is as flexible as this. I am also used to vibrations in some way so this was the first time I had a toy that did not have that. It was very easy to lose one's grip of it. My SO found it hard to hold unless going very slowly.

It did fill me very well and cause some wonderful sensations. It was great to try but isn't one of my favorites. I need a little more stimulation than what it can provide. Using the toy with some added clit stimulation would definitely help to take you to the fun zone so to say.

I would recommend this toy to anyone that loves to have that naturally full feeling and prefers a slower, less stimulated buildup toward orgasm.

This looked interesting. Maybe they should redesign it with some balls (to hang onto!) or a handle. Thanks for the review!!

• Members
i have the blush ballsy. i liked the length and size of it..but yes, it is to floppy. Hubby and I are looking for something a bit on the stiffer side.

DJ0420-00main.jpg

I have this one in my wish list. I bet it is firmer, it is the same UR3 sleeve (ribbed though) with a vibrator underneath. 7" long, 2" girth. pretty reasonable too! No one has reviewed this yet!

Blush UR3 ribbed vibe

• Members
oh wow, that is pretty cheap, and i am a huge fan of the blush ballsy...i dont know how i feel about the ribbed part though >.>

I am actually very interested in the ribs! It looks smooth yet has texture. I bet it would feel fantastic!

I'm with you Sun, I love ribs too (ribbed for HER pleasure!! LMAO)

• Members
I'm with you Sun, I love ribs too (ribbed for HER pleasure!! LMAO)

LOL they are not obnoxious either just subtle ribs... I will get it eventually!

• Review Team
i have the blush ballsy. i liked the length and size of it..but yes, it is to floppy. Hubby and I are looking for something a bit on the stiffer side.

I agree with you - I had the blush ballsy too and threw it out after a couple of uses.

• Members

Of course we did get a few laughs of him smacking me with it. Nothing like multi tasking with products....lol.

• Review Team
WHOA! that bad? That's so sad.

Yup. That bad.

My toys are like my men ... have to please me or get the boot! :D

• Members
Yup. That bad.

My toys are like my men ... have to please me or get the boot! :D

Damn she is vicious.....lol. Look out men.