Official Community Forums Home

Anal Masturbation...in Men...how Common?

Shoop

• Members
On 10/27/2008 at 11:54 PM, Shoop said:

k, my ex-husband masturbated anally. He hid it from me for YEARS and YEARS.

Just found out my boyfriend does it too. Hey, I knew he liked anal play while we had sex, but stupid me didn't think about him masturbating his anus while touching his penis... :rolleyes:

How common is this? It's NO BIG DEAL, I'm just more surprised than anything. And I know I shouldn't be...

I have been doing this to myself since a young age, I love it

• Members

I’ve been doing it since I was a kid, before I even knew what sex was just because it felt good. I recently discovered that a good friend was into pegging and even owned his own dildo. I never would’ve thought that he was into it. I bet there’s more of my friends that enjoy it too and just don’t tell anyone. 

• Members
1 hour ago, beyourgurl said:

I have been doing this to myself since a young age, I love it

I've tried a few times but for some reason, it seems awkward,  I don't really hit the spot needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/23/2022 at 9:33 PM, 2Love_64 said:

I was induced to the pleasure while being the 3rd with a married couple when I was about 24.        When wife was giving me a blowjob she slipped her finger up my backside. 
One word ~ WoW    

How has your anal pleasure progressed since then?  I enjoy it myself 

• Members
On 1/23/2022 at 9:33 PM, 2Love_64 said:

I was induced to the pleasure while being the 3rd with a married couple when I was about 24.        When wife was giving me a blowjob she slipped her finger up my backside. 
One word ~ WoW    

How has your anal pleasure progressed since then?  I enjoy it myself 

• Members
On 8/16/2019 at 3:44 PM, Connieknows said:

I would absolutely love to peg you sweetheart seriously if only I was there in your area 😢

I love getting fucked  preriod. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have been anal masturbating since I was a teenager. It is absolutely awesome!! I hid it from my wife for over 20 years. I finally came out and told her a couple months ago and that has brought things to a whole new level!!! Guys who won't try have no idea what they are missing!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

If I have anal sex with a man I'm always a bottom. Not sure if that's the same as anal masterbation?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love having an anal orgasm. Never was able to get one from a guy before. Until 4 years ago I bought a dildo from femmefunn toys. Which is vortex turbo baller. First time using it I had 2 anal orgasms from it, within the first hour.

A37DEA44-ADA1-469F-91B5-DE7F4232AD18.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
22 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

All I can say is I can't wait to try anal again.  But I need the real thing - no toys.

1013862480.gif

Hell I would ride that 

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

True.  But I go first. I want to feel that initial strong stream of hot cum.

That be hot to see

• Members
6 hours ago, Rollo man said:

My wife and I have an anal vibrator. Mostly she fucks me first with it and after cleaning I fuck her with it. This wat we have something to share as man and wife!

Neat. Good for you guys.

• Members

I want that to be done to me so badly.

• Members

Wasn't common among anyone I knew until after college. My wife on the other hand knew a lot of guys who were into it.   Of course she is the one who introduced it to me and got me into it.  She is not like most females we know, they do not want to know or hear about it. She gets off on it and the more we do together the more she gets into it. I must say that over the many years of marriage, it has gotten us through some rough patches. There are been a few years here and there when she lost her mojo or things got in the way but she always encourage me to take care of it myself whenever possible. Simple ejaculation orgasms are nice but nothing compared to full on anal massive multiorgasms and coupled with ejaculation and WOW!!! Surprisingly, my wife now knows lots of wives who have introduced this to their husbands over the years to aid in their sex lives.  For me, it's so much better with her than on my own. I'm glad she is getting her groove back on.

• Members
6 hours ago, Excited said:

I certainly enjoy it. Can’t go without it now. Feels wonderful. EE282F11-E44C-48BC-A226-1A8988F7CEB1.thumb.jpeg.9decf9d66bcedd6be3ce7b05c64f3a1b.jpeg

That looks like the fun toy, Excited!