Official Community Forums Home

Circ'd Vs Un-circ'd...weigh In Please...

Shoop

• Members

K, let me preface this with this fact. I am NOT pro-circumcision. As a matter of fact, as a parent, I'm quite ANTI-CIRC. My son is not circ'd and any furture son's I have will not be either. The father of my son is intact so it was easy to decide whether our son would be circ'd or not....I was against it, as was his father, so he remains intact. Of course, I'm not WITH him anymore (and some of you have picked up the reasons in other parts of this forum) I'm with my boyfriend who is circ'd. (so if we had any kids together we MIGHT be in for a circ/intact fight, I don't know...but whatever, this is not the point of this post!!!)

Anyways, back to the point of THIS post.

I reluctantly (reluctantly in my HEAD) have to admit (Ok, ok, I have told my bf this too) that I like giving my boyfriend oral sex WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than I did my ex-h. Why? Well I've analyzed it....My ex (intact) always smelled down there, he showered daily, but I guess he didn't clean the smegma? The ONLY time I didn't mind doing it was when he was straight out of the shower...otherwise it was just unpleasant...bad taste, bad smell. So I RARELY gave him head...like maybe once every 2 weeks, sometimes less....sometimes more if I was trying to get him to have sex....I NEVER told him this, I'd just encourage him to "let me" when he was fresh out of the shower...I didn't want to hurt his feeling as I think he was generally a very clean guy!!!! So I didn't see how telling him would help. He of course NEVER gave me oral because he didn't like "the smell" or the "taste"...so don't feel too bad for the guy.

Fast forward to my first time with my boyfriend. i was SO Nervous. I didn't know how to work this kind of penis! (It is different!) I figured it out, LOL, and over the past 2 years have seen THAT HE IS consistantly CLEAN SMELLING and clean tasting. Ok, there is a general pee smell sometimes (but no wonder!) but it goes away VERY FAST. I'd say my boyfriend showers the same amount as my ex-h.

I HATE to admit this and generally don't admit it to anyone as I see circumcision as unnessisary and a bit barbaric. So how is it that I can actually LIKE tasting my circ'd boyfriend better? I hate that dichotomy about myself.... :(

ETA: I forgot the question! What have your experiences been?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
K, let me preface this with this fact. I am NOT pro-circumcision. As a matter of fact, as a parent, I'm quite ANTI-CIRC. My son is not circ'd and any furture son's I have will not be either. The father of my son is intact so it was easy to decide whether our son would be circ'd or not....I was against it, as was his father, so he remains intact. Of course, I'm not WITH him anymore (and some of you have picked up the reasons in other parts of this forum) I'm with my boyfriend who is circ'd. (so if we had any kids together we MIGHT be in for a circ/intact fight, I don't know...but whatever, this is not the point of this post!!!)

Anyways, back to the point of THIS post.

I reluctantly (reluctantly in my HEAD) have to admit (Ok, ok, I have told my bf this too) that I like giving my boyfriend oral sex WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than I did my ex-h. Why? Well I've analyzed it....My ex (intact) always smelled down there, he showered daily, but I guess he didn't clean the smegma? The ONLY time I didn't mind doing it was when he was straight out of the shower...otherwise it was just unpleasant...bad taste, bad smell. So I RARELY gave him head...like maybe once every 2 weeks, sometimes less....sometimes more if I was trying to get him to have sex....I NEVER told him this, I'd just encourage him to "let me" when he was fresh out of the shower...I didn't want to hurt his feeling as I think he was generally a very clean guy!!!! So I didn't see how telling him would help. He of course NEVER gave me oral because he didn't like "the smell" or the "taste"...so don't feel too bad for the guy.

Fast forward to my first time with my boyfriend. i was SO Nervous. I didn't know how to work this kind of penis! (It is different!) I figured it out, LOL, and over the past 2 years have seen THAT HE IS consistantly CLEAN SMELLING and clean tasting. Ok, there is a general pee smell sometimes (but no wonder!) but it goes away VERY FAST. I'd say my boyfriend showers the same amount as my ex-h.

I HATE to admit this and generally don't admit it to anyone as I see circumcision as unnessisary and a bit barbaric. So how is it that I can actually LIKE tasting my circ'd boyfriend better? I hate that dichotomy about myself.... :(

The more I read your posts the more I feel we are alike! My ex was also uncut! I never had any issue with him smelling though. It was 20 years ago however! I also did not circumcise my son for 2 reasons.

1. I feel it is there for a reason! Circumcision is a tradition and no real medical necessity!

2. My baby broke his collarbone during delivery. We didn't want to put him through any more stress! My husband was on the fence right until that moment. My Husband is also circumcised.

I think you are enjoying your new guy and that's why! You are receiving pleasure from him and vice versa. It is erotic and probably more-so than you had it in the past! I think it is just who he is and not that he doesn't have a foreskin! It is psychological IMO. :)

• Members

Ha! I agree, that is so funny. I feel like it's just you and I here today! ha! (I'm off to the store soon, FYI, LOL)

Yes, I am adamantly anti-circ. I am quite passionate about some things....sex (obviously) but also parenting issues, one being circumcision. I've researched it and I think it is totally medically unnecessary in MOST cases. I've ranted and raved about this in public (like with friends) to the point that my bf thought when we got together that I wouldn't like his penis. :( Poor guy eh? What I explained to him gently was that I would LOVE his penis because it's a part of him...however in the future I would not want to circumcise other pensis....his is DONE...can't go back so who cares? I LOVE HIM the way he is!!!! He is perfect to me! (well no one is perfect, but you know what I mean, in a general lovey-dovey way)

Anyways, i was just curious what other's thought and if they had similar experiences...I can't imagine that it's just that I love my bf...because I loved my husband, yk? and I still didn't like doing it to him!

K, gotta run to the store, will be back in a few hrs!

• Members
Ha! I agree, that is so funny. I feel like it's just you and I here today! ha! (I'm off to the store soon, FYI, LOL)

Yes, I am adamantly anti-circ. I am quite passionate about some things....sex (obviously) but also parenting issues, one being circumcision. I've researched it and I think it is totally medically unnecessary in MOST cases. I've ranted and raved about this in public (like with friends) to the point that my bf thought when we got together that I wouldn't like his penis. :( Poor guy eh? What I explained to him gently was that I would LOVE his penis because it's a part of him...however in the future I would not want to circumcise other pensis....his is DONE...can't go back so who cares? I LOVE HIM the way he is!!!! He is perfect to me! (well no one is perfect, but you know what I mean, in a general lovey-dovey way)

Anyways, i was just curious what other's thought and if they had similar experiences...I can't imagine that it's just that I love my bf...because I loved my husband, yk? and I still didn't like doing it to him!

K, gotta run to the store, will be back in a few hrs!

I just think that if he was uncut you would feel the same way about it because it is him! Have fun at the store :) I need to not be on here as much! LOL

• Members

ha, well I've been on here in "bulk" lately on my off time. Can't exactly visit a message board like this at work. :blink:

I think you are right, that I would love him because he was HIM. However I wonder if I would be so ENTHUSIASTIC, YK? I mean, the guy never...ok RARELY has to ask, LOL!

• Members

I've never had anything but cut. I find it very unclean to keep the skin in tact. It's kind of like a hyman, your born with it but eventually it will be taken from you.

I really like the look of a penis that is cut. I find it erotic and am completely turned on by an erect cut penis. I also love to feel it's ridge on my tongue and during sex. hmmmmm.

OH yea, my sons cut too. He has no memory of it.

• Members

The first man I had sex with was circumcised. The second (my current SO) is not. Completely different feeling for me during sex. Giving oral didn't and doesn't bother me. Never had a problem with smell on either of them.

For any future sons, I probably would keep them uncircumcised so they can make that decision when they are older. Until then, my (future) husband will teach our son how to keep clean.

• Members

My husband is not cut either and I have never had a problem with it. My hubby is very clean, and washes daily, sometimes twice. I have never had an issue with taste or smell with him. My hubby is also on the larger side, so there is not a lot of "extra skin" hanging around (if ya catch my drift).

I have a son from my first marriage, and he is not cut. Any other boys however will be.

Hubby read this post and said it sounds like even though he showered daily, he may not be cleaning his penis very well. He said you have to pull the skin back and clean very well in the creases (around the head), pull the skin back tight enough to give it a good thorough scrub, specially underneath.

• Members
My husband is not cut either and I have never had a problem with it. My hubby is very clean, and washes daily, sometimes twice. I have never had an issue with taste or smell with him. My hubby is also on the larger side, so there is not a lot of "extra skin" hanging around (if ya catch my drift).

I have a son from my first marriage, and he is not cut. Any other boys however will be.

Hubby read this post and said it sounds like even though he showered daily, he may not be cleaning his penis very well. He said you have to pull the skin back and clean very well in the creases (around the head), pull the skin back tight enough to give it a good thorough scrub, specially underneath.

You elected to not cut your one son, but stated you will cut any future sons you may have. Why is that? Just so you know I'm all for having the infants circumcised. having men or even young boys get circumcised seem like it would be horribly painful for them.

• Members

I agree with LL. I would go with infant circ. but not a teen or adult getting circ. That is plain torture! OUCH!

And as for the original post.......I like my men to be cut and will cut any boys I may have in the future.

I think that uncut is just unclean and sorry guys..........but im SOOO NOT attracted to uncut......ok i guess some aren't bad........if they are larger and don't have much loose skin there......but yeah i am just not a fan. SORRY!

• Members
I agree with LL. I would go with infant circ. but not a teen or adult getting circ. That is plain torture! OUCH!

And as for the original post.......I like my men to be cut and will cut any boys I may have in the future.

I think that uncut is just unclean and sorry guys..........but im SOOO NOT attracted to uncut......ok i guess some aren't bad........if they are larger and don't have much loose skin there......but yeah i am just not a fan. SORRY!

I can understand everyone has a personal preference but... It's no less clean than a Vagina! Think about it... Cleanliness is relative to how clean the individual is. Just sayin!

• Members

That is true sun........................I worked in a nursing home and thats the only time i had personal contact with uncut............and yeah they were all like 40 years older then me......and given the circumstances......i guess thats why I see them as unclean........

But im happy with my cut SO......and would like to marry him..........so not sure if I will have a chance with an uncut around my age..and dealing with it sexually.........but im ok with that!

• Members

THAT'S what I wondered too...because I'm not sure if it's POSSIBLE to get smelling in just a day, or part of a day since he showered daily.

• Members
You elected to not cut your one son, but stated you will cut any future sons you may have. Why is that? Just so you know I'm all for having the infants circumcised. having men or even young boys get circumcised seem like it would be horribly painful for them.

I hate to admit it, but I was wondering the same thing....

Even though I started this post, I still am anti-circ in infants.... :rolleyes: I realize how weird that sounds!

• Members
I can understand everyone has a personal preference but... It's no less clean than a Vagina! Think about it... Cleanliness is relative to how clean the individual is. Just sayin!

good point....that makes sense....

It's weird because I never thought of him as un-clean, but maybe he didn't know the proper way to clean or didn't bother to do it each day? OH how I wish I could remember being with him in the shower...now that I think of it, I don't recall him ever pulling back his foreskin, just soaping up....

So maybe that was the problem then?

I want to make sure I teach my son the correct way.

• Members
That is true sun........................I worked in a nursing home and thats the only time i had personal contact with uncut............and yeah they were all like 40 years older then me......and given the circumstances......i guess thats why I see them as unclean........

well that would make sense why you formed that opinion. Of course I'm sure the women weren't that clean either considering their age and ability to clean up..

Guest eminatic

hmmm i know a few guys who opted to get circumcized later in life, and it wasnt a big deal for them.

and thats mainly the reason im against infant circumcision, if they really want it, they can get it later, but they cant UNdo it. why not just let them decide? its their body.

Penn and Teller had a really great episode about circumcision, about WHY the foreskin is there in the first place, and how alot of condom manufacturers aimed at giving the guy more sensation try to mimic the foreskin...

• Members

My son is circ'd and GSK is circ'd. I personally would not give oral to an uncirc'd guy. Sorry but just wouldn't.

• Members

ooops caffine did not kick in...my son IS cut. his father pretty much demanded it. i was only 19 when i had him, and it was the "norm"...his poor lil penis was raw and sore for days. i felt so bad. If I could go back i would not have cut him.

If and when hubby and I have a boy he will not be cut. he will be taught to properly clean it.

• Members

My son is not cut due to the fact that I found it medically unnecessary. I realize some people say cutting it helps prevent certain kinds of infection and cancer, however, as long as you keep it clean, there should never be an issue with that.

TNT

• Members
hmmm i know a few guys who opted to get circumcized later in life, and it wasnt a big deal for them.

and thats mainly the reason im against infant circumcision, if they really want it, they can get it later, but they cant UNdo it. why not just let them decide? its their body.

Penn and Teller had a really great episode about circumcision, about WHY the foreskin is there in the first place, and how alot of condom manufacturers aimed at giving the guy more sensation try to mimic the foreskin...

OMG! I know a man that did it as part of the conversion process to Judaism and he said it was painful.....

• Members
ooops caffine did not kick in...my son IS cut. his father pretty much demanded it. i was only 19 when i had him, and it was the "norm"...his poor lil penis was raw and sore for days. i felt so bad. If I could go back i would not have cut him.

If and when hubby and I have a boy he will not be cut. he will be taught to properly clean it.

Here is a question to ponder...

What are you going to say when the new child looks at his older brother (who he will Idolize, the all do) and asks, Why does big brother look different than me? I want it to.

• Members
They have a little plastic ring that they put on it now...and it falls off when its all healed.

I have no idea, my son was done in 1985.....

• Members
They have a little plastic ring that they put on it now...and it falls off when its all healed.

Some doctor's don't use the ring for the circumcision. There are a couple of different ways to do a circ, and each doctor chooses what they prefer.