Official Community Forums Home

Whay Kind Is Best?

• Members

ok, heres one for yalls.

im looking for a new vibrator, one that can be used externally or internally,

no jellies, im allergic to it and a rash down there is not all that appealing.

something powerful, with the ability to be cleaned fast, if it was slightly small, so it can be hidden fast if need be would also be awsome.

i had a lifesaver vibe, was ok, but barely got the job done.

any suggestions or ideas?

Ahhhh thanks Crazy...that is sweet!

Seriously though, I have done many reviews for the site - and others have too, so if you pop up to the "Toy review tap" on the top, or go to the Sex Toy Review section of the forum, you will see honest reviews from myself and others on the best toys.

To answer your question in one, quick word I would say 'dual action' - I find that "genre" of toy to be the best - although my new favorite of the month is the "Heart-On" it is very filling!

Read some reviews, then tell us exactly what you are looking for - and we will help get you started!

Welcome!

Mikayla

OK SO I have Mikalyas suggestions in my cart along with a few others just for the hell of it like the dice n stuff he might be up for that ... hopefully Now hopefully I don't lose my nerve before he gets home * my card is in the van * I even added the 2 day shipping so it'll be here for the weekend wooohooo Its Now or Never time still gona shop though I think and I put in that free dvd a month maybe it'll help me out

~_~_~Ocean~_~_~

hi, i am new to all of this, i do not own any sex toys, and am looking to buy a dildo, which is best? ;)

anyone, can someone tell me which is the best dildo for a first timer to buy

• Members
hi, i am new to all of this, i do not own any sex toys, and am looking to buy a dildo, which is best? ;)

anyone, can someone tell me which is the best dildo for a first timer to buy

Well, that depends Dee....are you looking for a Dildo (no vibrations, no clitoral stim) or are you looking for a vibrator? Do you want something realistic looking or something that is plain and simple? Just for clitoral use, or do you want to insert it? I can give you lots of ideas, but I need more information!

Get back to me!

Mikayla ;)

Whiskey,

I wonder if you could try the Heart -On vibe? I am going to look and see what it is made of - I am not sure it is "jelly." Does that mean silicone is Ok for you? What about cyberskin? Do you want vibrations or just something small and discrete? Easy to clean, as in immediately, or as in can clean it later?

What about just clitoral stim and something additional for those nights you want to insert?

Let me know, I will get back to you!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Hey Mikayla, thanks for replying,

Sorry I didn't get back to you right away.

I have been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest LOL

Anyways,

To your question, Silicone is not ok, I have a sensitivity to it, and last time I checked most jelly type toys were made of silicone or a silicone/latex blend.

Latex is ok, I have no allergy to that.

Like I said, I want something i can use inside on those really long nights, or something outside for a quickie.

Keep in mind this toy wont be used for just playtime, itll also be used for those wonderful charlie horses I get in the middle of the night, as well as my neck and shoulders, so something somewhat powerful would be awsome.

I have never used anything with cyberskin, so I have no clue about its makeup.

I would prefer something that I can clean easily, you know, a fast few swipes with an antibacterial wipe or a simple soap n water bath.

as for the time thing, either or is good, something I can clean right away or if I have to wait something easily cleaned later.

Lemme know if you have any ideas, Cause I have no idea what I am looking for, too many choices LOL

Thanks again!

Whiskey

• Members

How about the Adam & Eve Magic Wand? You can't insert it, but it is super powerful, it is not silicone or jelly, but rubber. It is GREAT for a massager, great for orgasming - it will get your whole clit a rockin' - and it is electric - so you will save on batteries! It is not small - mind you - but I LOVED this item. Go to:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4562

Now, if you want something that you can use just externally, why not also get a simple bullet...like the silver bullet. They are not silicone either and you can use that for clitoral stim! OH, or the Hustler Mini-VIBE is WONDERFUL!

As for internal pleasure - you would have to stick with a cyberskin dildo or a slimline vibe - most of the others - and all of the dual actions - I believe are made of silicone or jelly :(

Just go to the shopping guide and look for dildos and dongs, then soft - then find one you like - I would go for the rubber for easier clean-up - then use the bullet for the clitoral stim! Sometimes you just have to have the different items to do what you want.

Then you will have the big Magic Wand for the cramps and the major O's, the bullet for quick nights, and the dildo for insertion.

In the meantime, I will keep searching for the one, perfect toy for you!

Mikayla

• Members

Thanks for the advice Mikayla,

I ordered that magic wand, and after reading your review on the Hustler mini vibe I decided to get that too.

I heard the magic wand is kinda strong, so if worse comes to worse itll be great for those aching muscles.

Still looking for the slimline you talked about, Has anyone tried the tulip wand sold here? is it any good or should I save my money for something else?

Oh By the way Mikayla, I ordered those door cuffs you wrote about, they sound interesting for my little dungeon LOL

• Members

WW, I was gonna suggest the Hustler, my wife and I love that one, it is great for stim on the guys end too, like if you you are blowing him and run it down his shaft and on the spot behind his balls, the taint or MDP as it should be called. I think you will really like it.

• Members

You will LOVE those Door Jam Cuffs - they are so cool! I am sorry for referring to the basic vibe as a "slimline" I always assume people know what I am talking about....a slimline is a vibe that has not "penis-eque" qualities....let me give you some links to some good ones.

This one is made of silicone, so it would be safe for your allergy:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4781

This one is plastic - can you use plastic?

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4782

I don't think this one is jelly:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3331

let me know what you think of these!

Mikayla

p.s. the magic wand is powerful, but you will LOVE it!!! plus, it is a great massager

• Members

So Whiskey, did you get your toys yet? How they working out for ya?

Details please....or at least a thumbs up or down?

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

Mikayla,

Yes I got them,

I havnt had a chance to play with them yet, well, not fully anyways,

I kinda was messing around with the doorjam cuffs,

God those things are great.

Cant wait to try them on someone.

I love how easily they adjust and hook onto the door,

Much much easier than finding a stud or installing a celing hook into an overhead beam for support.

will let you know more later when i get to give the others a full work out.

• Members

Mikayla,

Woman, Ihave to say thanks to you and Crazy for hooking me up with that hustler mini vibe.

my knees were shakin for a good 20 minutes last night.

I am surprised I didnt wake everyone up LOL

And that wand, OMG, I had a bad back spasm day before,

I took a long hot shower and used the wand to get the worst of the knots out, I was asleep in 5 minutes.

I read what you wrote about the glass dildos,

I think allergy wise that will be my best bet.

Any recomendations? which is your personal favorite?

• Members

I told you...now just wait until you try the wand on your clit.....you thought the hustler was powerful...oh momma you will be a shaking!

As for the glass dildos, TooTimid sells a few, I would go with the Ruby Slipper though! The Ruby is a nice girth - a pretty red color - it is a nice shape, moderately priced - and it is comforable to use. The Madagi Glass - Ultra G-Spot Massager might be a nice one to try too - but it is a little more expensive! Try using them with your hustler....oh man, you will clamp down so hard you won't believe it...and, you can leave them on your coffee table as "art" no one will be the wiser...hee hee! :blink:

Have fun, keep us updated!

Mikayla