Official Community Forums Home

Valid Question, But Still Oh So Stupid...

• Members

K, I have this lube EVERYWHERE In my house. In the TV room (we have more than one, it's in the adult tv room, placed up HIGH away from children), in the ensuite bathroom, beside my bed...It's even ended up on top of the microwave when my mom and grandma were over once! (they didn't notice).

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

I think it's the same one, anyways. The word on mine says NATURAL. So it's just a plain purple bottle with the word NATURAL on it. It doesn't say LUBE or anything, fyi!

ulgh, so get this....after a few drinks the other night, I asked my best friend and her boyfriend this 'valid' question....of course it seemingly is a STUPID question because really, I guess I shouldn't leave it out anyways?

I said "at which point do I have to hide my lube from my kids?"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GAWD, that sounded AWFUL coming out of my mouth!!!

:( :( :( :(

Thing is, I've never hidden it because it looks like hand cream or whatever to me. I haven't felt that I NEEDED TO HIDE IT!

But I guess I should. (kids are nearly 5, & 7 FYI).

Pardon me if this is a truly awful question! I felt sooooo stupid asking it of my friend!

• Members
K, I have this lube EVERYWHERE In my house. In the TV room (we have more than one, it's in the adult tv room, placed up HIGH away from children), in the ensuite bathroom, beside my bed...It's even ended up on top of the microwave when my mom and grandma were over once! (they didn't notice).

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

I think it's the same one, anyways. The word on mine says NATURAL. So it's just a plain purple bottle with the word NATURAL on it. It doesn't say LUBE or anything, fyi!

ulgh, so get this....after a few drinks the other night, I asked my best friend and her boyfriend this 'valid' question....of course it seemingly is a STUPID question because really, I guess I shouldn't leave it out anyways?

I said "at which point do I have to hide my lube from my kids?"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GAWD, that sounded AWFUL coming out of my mouth!!!

:( :( :( :(

Thing is, I've never hidden it because it looks like hand cream or whatever to me. I haven't felt that I NEEDED TO HIDE IT!

But I guess I should. (kids are nearly 5, & 7 FYI).

Pardon me if this is a truly awful question! I felt sooooo stupid asking it of my friend!

I have the passionfruit flavor on my nightstand... same kind! I would say when they notice it. Yep...

• Members

I don't 'hide' my lube, but I put it away only so it doesn't get eaten or spilled. No one wants lube all over their bed because their little one decided to play 'what's in the bottle!'

Oh, and on a side note: never be afraid to ask your true friends anything about sex, it is our job as sexually empowered women to not be afraid to dish and discuss!

There are no stupid questions. :)

• Members

We leave ours out. If people get twisted over it, oh well. Neither one of us wants to go fumbling for it in a drawer or something when we want it.

• Members

I have some lubes hidden and some in the my bathroom were my daughters always go to nab some hair products or skin cream or something; and a massage oil and a lube is there. They've seen it, it was a bit uncomfortable the first time the question came, but these products are a fact of life, and it's another thing that gets explored/discussed as time goes on.

I just don't want my children to be so clueless, as I was. I also don't want them to be the most worldly either. It's a fine line to walk.

• Members

I currently have 3 different lubes on the table beside my bed, and BJ drops on the coffee table. Yup. I don't have friends over much :P

• Members
I have some lubes hidden and some in the my bathroom were my daughters always go to nab some hair products or skin cream or something; and a massage oil and a lube is there. They've seen it, it was a bit uncomfortable the first time the question came, but these products are a fact of life, and it's another thing that gets explored/discussed as time goes on.

I just don't want my children to be so clueless, as I was. I also don't want them to be the most worldly either. It's a fine line to walk.

It really isn't it? I agree!

a very fine line....

• Members
I have the exact same lube. I love it and the bottle it comes in. I leave it on my dresser most of the time.

I lve it too. i actually want to buy it in bulk!

As for putting it in a drawer, I can't or it'll spill out or dribble out. YK?

When asked what it was, I said it's "mommy's SPECIAL cream" (like hand cream, implied). My daughter begged to use some on her hands, I refused! I did find her washing her hands with it once however! LOL. Dang, I left it in the bathroom within grabbing distance of little hands! :rolleyes:

Guest eminatic

i have bottles of lube on my nightstand, dresser, and even right on my computer desk. i have had friends come over to use the computer and not notice. i find that people dont normally notice things, so i dont see a point in hiding it...

• Members
When asked what it was, I said it's "mommy's SPECIAL cream" (like hand cream, implied).

OMG I said that too! I think I said "lotion" LOL