Official Community Forums Home

Mandatory Sex

Guest Guest_Haywood_*

Guest Guest_Haywood_*

Im telling all you guys that you should not only cover your ass(etts) with a prenup but there should also be a "Mandatory SEX Clause to the Marrage Contract"

3x a week regardless and they rollover into the following week.

i once dated a girl (8 years!) who said to me once when i wanted to bang her

"what do you want me to do just lie there and let you have your way...."

and ovcourse i pissed her off when i said "well yah, that'll do".

but ovcourse we wern't married so i couldnt force or demand she oblige my wishes. just IMHO that marrage means rape cannot occur. that 'legaleese' should be thrown out with the bath water.

marrage is an agreement to love, honor, and OBEY! we men wont go out sniffing blank holes if you women just did what you were supposed to do.

lesson here ladies is if you want your man to not wander like the DOG that he is (yes im not excluded) then you better do the RIGHT THING!

and one more note....condensed

"If a man also lie with man, beast, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, as he lieth with a woman, both of them and "all who acknowledge this" have committed an abomination against God" Leviticus 20

read it for yourself: http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Lev/Lev020.html

there is nothing in the bible about a woman with another woman, just Man.

therfore woman cannot be 'gay'. and any man that lieth with another man is supposed to be stoned by the public. being gay is bad...... an ABOMINATION in the eyes of GOD.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm not GAY but I am Christian and I was taught that Christ came to end the old law as it was practiced (ie OLD TESTAMENT) which you are quoteing! In the old law you stoned to death the following: Adultery, Masturbation, Whores, Those children who dishonoured their parents, those who used the Lord God's name in vain or even spoke the Lord's High name and I could go on! Jesus himself told those ready to stone the adultress "he who is with out sin cast the first stone" he didn't say judge and act he said " judge not less you be judged". The greatest love is to love your neighbor as you do yourself. Love your enemy! It sounds like gays are your chosen enemies have they hurt YOU? How many sins are you going to ask forgivness for on the judgement day?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I thought this site was for those who were in need of assistance and/or information. In other words, to help people! Not for your sick personal gain. We pitty you for your stupidity! If you want to spew your fundamentalist BS, go to church or something.

Oh, and the last time I checked, the Lord also said, "Judge not, lest thou be judged." That was Him, wasn't it??

And did I read that you were fornicating....blahhhhhhhhh! Get over yourself! No wonder she didn't want to put out, you dolt!

• Members

The hypocrisy is frightening. You quote biblical text and then offer that if your wife doesn't obey you to have sex a set amount of times a week, then you'll cheat on her...isn't that one of the 10 ABSOLUTE DON'TS!

Plus, you seem to treat sex like masturbation. Seems like you should get a blow-up doll, because you treat your wife like a living one. Why don't you try getting her in the mood. Your lack of sex could be that you don't turn her on like you used to. As you get older you have to put in more effort.

• Members
The hypocrisy is frightening.  You quote biblical text and then offer that if your wife doesn't obey you to have sex a set amount of times a week, then you'll cheat on her...isn't that one of the 10 ABSOLUTE DON'TS!

Plus, you seem to treat sex like masturbation.  Seems like you should get a blow-up doll, because you treat your wife like a living one.  Why don't you try getting her in the mood.  Your lack of sex could be that you don't turn her on like you used to.  As you get older you have to put in more effort.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is this religious BS im seeing here?! Damn alive where have you come from.. the middleast?! This guest's post is something else.. be careful about saying something on here like that, many others will not like what you said :angry:

• Members

Go forth and prosper my intelligent friends! And I do not mean Guest_Haywood_*.

You know I can't help but assume that God is thinking, "Man, some people seriously misunderstood what I was saying. I have GOT to be more clear next time!" Guest_Haywood--if you're going to go babbling on about what God intends and quote scriptures to point out our bads then lets discuss a few things.

1) I have a HUGE problem taking anyone seriously when they have such a poor grasp on the english language. (Dictionary...or if books are scary, websters.com).

2) "marrage is an agreement to love, honor, and OBEY! we men wont go out sniffing blank holes if you women just did what you were supposed to do." ??????? You are actually going to fall back on "obey"??? The commitment of marriage is for both people (whether it be a man and a woman, two men or two women). Who is EVER going to believe you could show any honor when you refer to women as "blank holes"?

3) It was a nine year old that finally clued me into what religion and God were all about. We were discussing heaven and hell and what constitutes being sent to hell. My friend looked at me and said, "Jen, but if God promises to forgive everyone then maybe there isn't a hell?" Kid had a point.

4) "being gay is bad...... an ABOMINATION in the eyes of GOD." Bull shit! Being gay is NOT bad. What IS bad is that there are people homeless and starving in the world while others are debating over whether or not to go on a trip to Aruba. THAT is abominable! That every time I pick up a paper it seems as if I am reading about how some child has been kidnapped, raped, or murdered. THAT is abominable. But being gay? I don't think so.

Jen

• Members

In response to admiraltolokus's quote, no I don't live in the middle-east, I live in the next closest thing...the Bible Belt and am a Christian myself. If you agree with what the original post read, then you don't have much respect for women and are a male chauvinist. I've lived amongst the die-hard, supposidly Christian people here almost my whole life and have found that most don't follow the Bible to the letter at all, even though they claim to. In fact adultry isn't uncommon at all.

My post was only to suggest that the thinking of the olden days is no longer in sync with todays society and that marriage is both partners compromising, and not one being subjected against their will to the other. I have nothing against the Bible. The teachings in it house important values, however, some of the thinking and conduct towards others is appauling. I didn't comment on the original post's clause about being gay as being bad. However to think they are not as equals among us is sad. Jesus loved all men, didn't he.

Also the fact that the term "rape" should be thrown out once married is scary in itself.

Niether the husband or wife holds a higher postion in the marriage, so one cannot say they must obey like you tell your dog to sit. You must be willing to have trust, faith, and willingness to comprimise.

Your presumption that I may live in the middle-east shows you no nothing about their beleif in the Quran. Women have to obey the men in their culture, much like this topic would like to have confirmed. You should watch a program about Islam (I'm sure you'll find it easily on and educational channel) or open a book, because your naive state is illustrated in your writing. :P

• Members

This time I think I have things right now that I've gottent he above qoute out of the way. I WAS with you, 2gtbt2, and knightdj in that I did not like where he was coming from with his quotation. This is what I wrote against his original post, not against your reply on the issue: What is this religious BS im seeing here?! This part was over his quotation from the bible. Damn alive where have you come from.. the middleast?! This was over his stand about there being a need of some sort for a mandatory sex clause in the marriage contract. This guest's post is something else.. be careful about saying something on here like that, many others will not like what you said. This was to point out something that Jen has pointed out above. That was all in response to his quotation, I made the big mistake of not removing your quote from the top of my reply, my apoligies over that I would suppose that is why I have been jumped. And as to being in the bible belt I live in Oklahoma, I'm a member of the republican party and am active in the Comanche County rep. party, and yes I have seen several tv specials on the history channel over the religion of islam and a friend of mine is a loose follower of the religion. And yes you are correct in that the bible has many many good features to it as to sponsoring good moral values, and it even strangely enough provide a select few readings over being gay I have to find em real quick even tho i have never seen them before, oh heres one:Samuel 18:1 "and the soul of Jonathan wa knit withthe soul of David and Jonathan loved him as he loved his own soul and another: Between Jonathan and David I Samuel 20:41 " David rose out of {his hiding place} fell on his knees and bowed three times and they kissed one another and wept with one another until David was EXCEEDED " . I sincerely hope you can accept the simple apology for not having acurately wrote down who exactly I was talking about.

• Members

Apology accepted. :)

I was under the impression those comments were about my post, seeing as my quote was selected next to your response.

No hard feelings for my chewing you out like that.

• Members

No prob man.. I am mainly to blame after having read what happened even farther. My mistake was that I accidentally added your quote instead of his, and I was a bit to rash or over zealous if you wanna call it that over his quotations. Later! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Im telling all you guys that you should not only cover your ass(etts) with a prenup but there should also be a "Mandatory SEX Clause to the Marrage Contract"

but ovcourse we wern't married so i couldnt force or demand she oblige my wishes. just IMHO that marrage means rape cannot occur. that 'legaleese' should be thrown out with the bath water.

marrage is an agreement to love, honor, and OBEY! we men wont go out sniffing blank holes if you women just did what you were supposed to do.

lesson here ladies is if you want your man to not wander like the DOG that he is (yes im not excluded) then you better do the RIGHT THING!

"If a man also lie with man, beast, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, as he lieth with a woman, both of them and "all who acknowledge this" have committed an abomination against God" Leviticus 20

therfore woman cannot be 'gay'. and any man that lieth with another man is supposed to be stoned by the public. being gay is bad...... an ABOMINATION in the eyes of GOD.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holy shit dude. For one I dont think a marriage should be all about sex, and also why would you want to be with someone that doesnt enjoy sex as much as you? Or enjoy trying new things, blah etc...

It should never be a "fuck this girl never gives me sex what a bitch" because most chicks you'll meet dont really like sex so my advise is to find someone that does.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Holy shit dude. For one I dont think a marriage should be all about sex, and also why would you want to be with someone that doesnt enjoy sex as much as you? Or enjoy trying new things, blah etc...

It should never be a "fuck this girl never gives me sex what a bitch" because most chicks you'll meet dont really like sex so my advise is to find someone that does.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats not true Most girls really do like sex it just that must guys don't know how to get them to the point where they wanna have sex. And then when and if they make it that far they are so caught up with themself that most men cum before the girls is even close to her peak. I mean honestly would you want to have sex if 8 out of 10 times you werent cumming. I don't think so. <_<

We like to have orgasims too and its not our fault that we dont cum as quick as you guys do. Im just saying maybe if men (not you in particular) would put some more effort into pleasing their women they wouldn't have to ask for sex they would be asking for breaks instead. :)

ME

• 1 year later...
  • Members

What are the damages? How do you enforce it? If the other person does not have sex with you do you go to Court and get a Judgment. Specific Performance. Not an enforceable contract, I think others have dealt with the moral issues.

• Members

• Members

Dude you need some serious help Man!! For one thing wives was not created by God to be are sex slaves! They were created to be our companion in life, our friend, our lover, someone to share our lives with. Sex is not to be the top priorty in a relationship, love, honer and trust is, and it sounds like you have none of these, if you were to treat your wife with love, honer and trust she would probably be more willing to make love to you! sounds like you dont know the difference between sex and love, love comes first followed by sex! although you didnt come right out and say it you have probably threatend your wife to either put out or you was going to go get it else where right! where as she could probably care less because of the way you treat her and probably could care less hopeing to get rid of your SORRY ASS!! You are so confused about God Rules and Laws you should not be useing them to justify your sorry case of stupidity! And as far as the gay relationship between women and women, and men and men, yes it is wrong in Gods eyes, but we are not to be the judge, jury are the one to cast wrath up on them, none of us our perfect as individuals and never will be here on earth includeing you!! and there is no such thing as a perfect marrage but you can always improve oneself by trying harder to be a better person, and you can always improve a marrage by trying harder! BUT IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING YOUR MARRAGE DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE!!!!

:blink:

Well, the original poster certainly "stirred the turd" didn't he?

Wow! :o

Anyway, everyone has the right to be ignorant, and some just abuse the privelage. I believe everyone has the right to their opinion. That man will just have an extremely hard time finding any woman that will put up with such a hypocritical person such as he.

Maybe there should be a debate forum just for things like that.