Official Community Forums Home

Need Thoughts On The Pleasureskin

gabe96

I have read a few reviews on this dildo. But I need your input.

Pleasure Skin dildo

We'd love to help, but what specifically are you looking for, as far as input? Do you have a specific question? Also, if there are reviews on a toy, not only check out the shopping site reviews, but look it up here in the forum, in the Sex Toy Review section. We are limited to 2000 characters on the shopping site, but can put in WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more here on the forum, so there may be more detailed reviews there.

Is there a difference between pleasure skin and cyber skin? Just looking for some general feed back?

Pleasure Skin, Cyber Skin, UR3, are all basically the same thing, with probably an ingredient here and there a tad different. All those names are the company that makes them title of their own version of the life-like feeling silicone material.

They all have the basic care: keep clean, use talc to keep them soft and supple, never EVER use silicone based lubes with them (or they'll melt), and if they get a tear or big hole in them, dispose of it and get a new one.

• Members
Pleasure Skin, Cyber Skin, UR3, are all basically the same thing, with probably an ingredient here and there a tad different. All those names are the company that makes them title of their own version of the life-like feeling silicone material.

They all have the basic care: keep clean, use talc to keep them soft and supple, never EVER use silicone based lubes with them (or they'll melt), and if they get a tear or big hole in them, dispose of it and get a new one.

thanks Tyger, didn't know

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a toy very similar to the one in question. It doesn't have the suction cup end tho. It's 4 years old or so. It is made of Cyberskin. I am VERY HAPPY with mine. It feels more like the real deal inside of me. Realistically it feels like the real thing and its been 38 years since that one time. Mine was around $60 w/tax. I've seen them as low as $30-35 in the past year. Personally I would strongly recommend getting that and a bullet to use with it. I think the three of you will be very happy. :)