Official Community Forums Home

Waterproof Travel Teaser "g"

mailahn97

• Members

I was intrigued when I received this as I have no keychain toys. I have given it thought but have always dismissed it. This pretty pink keychain is waterproof and even comes with 2 sets of watch batteries. There wasn't any smell with it. With it being waterproof it was very easy to clean up with warm water and anti-bacterial soap. I will tell you that I recommend you leave the paper inside of the battery compartment as that will help keep down some of the noise. The battery compartment unscrews at the silver piece closest to the key ring. I say that as the instructions did not tell you as to where.

It states to pull to activate. I pulled it from the middle as the picture shows and nothing. Then I noticed if I turned the part where the batteries are that it would then turn on. At the very bottom of it closest to the ring is the part to turn to adjust it from low to high. The only downfall is that the chain that hangs from this rattles if not held.

It is very strong I feel for being a keychain. It has the indentation on one side that is perfect to sit right over your clit. Then on the other side it has a rounded point which is nice for all over. Another use i found for both of these is on one's nipples. This little beauty is definitely recommended. I know what I will be carrying around.

• Members

Very cool! Thanks for the review. This would be pretty nifty on road trips. :D

• Review Team

Looks fun! Thanks for the review!

• Members

se0012-04main.jpg

TEASE ME!

Review by: ladylove 11/16/08

The Waterproof Travel Teaser "G" is perfect for discrete fun on the run. Just pull the bottom to activate the vibrations, and twist it for a surprisingly wide range of speeds. It's a small but powerful lightweight vibrator that measures about 4 1/4 inches when closed and 4 3/8 inches when open. The Travel Teaser "G" is Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and discrete enough to use in public if you dare. It has a round tipped G-spot stimulator that will give you deep orgasms without anyone being the wiser. The smooth metal shaft is pink (my favorite color) and has an attached keychain ring that can also be used as a retrieval cord. The Travel teaser™ "G" requires 3 watch sized batteries but comes with 6. So go ahead, don't be shy, enjoy yourself again and again and again. I give this 2 out of 5 hearts.

Travel Teaser “G”

se0012-04main.jpg

This is a cute idea! Pleasure on a keychain! I was thrilled to get this pink lil’ cutie, and see how much this toy would actually work.

A few facts:

It’s waterproof (always a plus!). With the metal on the chain/ring, it’s also nickel free, which I was impressed with. Not having metal allergies, I never think of those sorts of things, but was glad that they’d called attention to it. This toy can’t go off accidentally! You have to pull it up in the middle, where the larger silver band is, to turn it on. Then, the dial at the bottom turns for different vibe speeds. This toy is quiet! There’s an indicator sleeve inside, to show where the batteries go, AND the batteries are included-plus you get 3 extra ones! It's very small (4" long), and discreet. You could hang it on your purse, or even on your key chain if you dared. It’s a pretty shimmery pink color. The tip has a few functions, direct clit stimulation, or the cupped side where you can surround your clit/hood for optimum stimulation. Plus, you can insert it, and it’s curved up to reach the g-spot.

With all these great things, you’d think I’d be in 7th heaven, right? Unfortunately, no. The power is ok, but I am the gal that LOVES the strong vibes. This one was eh, so-so. I would say just low to med. Vibe strength. It felt good, don’t get me wrong, but I like ‘em a little stronger.

As for the g-spot stimulation, there just wasn’t enough of the toy for me to comfortably hang on too to get the spot well enough for a g-spot orgasm.

I put the keyring around my finger, so the toy wouldn’t vibrate it, and it was very quiet, and a nice teaser, which is what the name says it is, but as far as allowing me to travel to Orgasm Land, it just ran short of my expectations. It helped warm me up, but I had to go to my sports models for my "trip completion"! LOL

I give this toy one Tyger Paw up, for a rating.

Wanna be teased?