Official Community Forums Home

Get Your Dream Dick

Mikayla1

• Members

OK Ladies....I have the perfect COCK for you! I have to warn you though, this is not for the faint of heart...this dildo is HUGE, I mean BIG....BIG....BIG...but ohhhh soooooo NIIIICCCEEEEE! I am talking about THE DREAM DICK Cyberskin Dildo:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3233

When I got this in my latest box from TooTimid I was so impressed with the look of it - it really looks and feels like a big, erect cock! This beautiful specimen even has veins that make it look so natural that you would swear there was a man attached to it! It is 7" long - above average - and 2" girth - which together makes for a very nice toy!

The best feature - OK, not the "best" - but definitely a nice feature, is the suction cup. You can use this manly specimen lying down legs spread eagle OR you can slap it onto another substance - such as your bathtub ledge - and mount it for the ride of a lifetime!

I decided that I wanted to ride this baby as God intended, so it was off to the bathroom for me and my cyber-dick. I slipped into the tub and stuck my new "dick" onto the side of the tub. I was a bit worried about the suction cup holding up, but it seemed to stick really well. I relaxed in the tub - getting myself worked up and ready to mount my new cyber-lover. I didn't want my hubby to miss the show so when I was ready I called him into the bathroom!

When he saw my hard cock mounted on the side of the tub all I got was "ughhh, errr.....are you going to....on that?" "Yes I am!" I stepped out of the tub and squirted some lube onto my toy, and slowly....

S L O W L Y slid myself down onto this HUGE cock. It did not go easy but it was worth the effort for sure! When I got the whole length in, feeling deliciously stretched tight, I began to gyrate hoping that the suction cup wouldn't come loose. It held like a trooper....and as I went up and down, and side to side it remained stuck solidly to the side of the tub. It felt sooo good and the orgasm was building and building as this large cock hit all the spots inside me, including my G-Spot!

My hubby was enjoying his private show and took down his pants so I could service his manhood while I pleasured myself with my Cyberdick! The extra excitement of having my hubby's cock in my mouth was getting me hotter, and soon I felt the orgasm hitting - hitting me quick and hard...as my pussy contracted on the toy and my motions ceased and the contractions just took over...I sucked my hubby to his climax....and then as I was reluctantly getting off my Cyber Dick...I had another orgasm....finishing my night off beautifully!

I am not normally a "dildo" girl - but this Dream Dick I would take any day! It truly deserves it's name because it is a dream to use! Again, I reiterate - this toy is NOT for beginner's or for women who do not want to be really, really full. THis toy will FILL YOU TO THE MAX and stretch you out.

I would recommend this toy to any experienced player looking for a little extra - I sure have it now - and my hubby sure enjoyed his Dream Dick show!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

You are quite welcome Howard. Yes, I had my doubts about the suction cup, but I'll be damned if it didn't hold quite tight...and you know I gave it a work-out! :D I did put it on while the tub was dry, and with just a little spit...no water....which made it tight. It is a large suction cup too, not some little, dinky one.

My hubby likes to see me enjoying myself, it turns him on, so this time he didn't get to be "in" me - he still got a blowjob - and the next morning he got sex. Plus, he said that visual of me with the toy will last him for days and days....

I am glad you enjoyed....I hope other women have this adventure as well! :rolleyes:

Mikayla

• Members

Mikayla

Sounds like this toy would be a good one to buy. Thanks for suck a good review but i do have to ask you said that it was a slow go at first now since we all know you are an expierenced gal.....and proud of it as well you should be......that just has me wondering was more lube needed or what? Im asking because im really thinking of buying this thanks to you,

This toy sounds like just the righ one to have when the real thing isnt around to fuck with.....even though your hubby enjoyed the show and his blowjob im sure he was wishing he was in you instead of the cyberdick.....do you only buy your toys from this site or others as well?? i know you have said you have alot.....im just starting my collection and your reviews really help out......i havent read them all but have you ever had a toy that got a bad review i know some of them are a bit pricey.....i know i would hate to spend the money and fined out it wasnt what i expected.

• Members

Lets see if I can do justice to your questions! :blink:

I am an experienced gal...and proud! :D No, no more lube was needed....I got myself hot by playing with myself in the tub, so I was horny and wet, then I added quite a bit of lube on the toy, then as I started to sit on it, it is SUCH a nice toy and I was getting hornier with not only the feeling of it, but also with my hb watching me and commenting...so, no....my own personal lube plus the lube I started with was more than enough!

My hubby got to be in my later in the evening, he is quite used to watching me use sex toys, he either fucks me with them, or watches - this one was just a little something more - he said it was like watching me fuck another guy without the guy - so it was VERY arousing for him! He is patient, and loves to watch me get off, so it was all good.

I do buy all my toys from here now, although before coming to this site I did buy some toys elsewhere. TooTimid has pretty decent prices on most things, plus that 1 year guarantee which you can't beat. I have NEVER had the customer service be better than at TooTimid though, which is one of the things that keeps me here.

Have I had a bad reviewed item? So far none of the items I have reviewed have been bad at all - if you read the reviews you can tell when something is better for ME than another toy, or when I think something could be more powerful. Some people look for certain things in a toy, so what works for me, might not work for you, etc. For example, the Doc Johnson Go Vibe was a decent mini-vibe, not as good as the Hustler. I reviewed it, and said it was a nice little vibe, good for someone who doesn't want a lot of power. Was it a bad toy? NO. It was just not as powerful as I would have liked. I have been fortunate to have all good products. I am honest with my reviews, I say what they do and do not do. If I love the item...you will know I love the item. If I hate an item, you will know that too...so far, I have not hated anything I have tried. In my opinion, it would take an awful lot for me to hate a sex toy!

As for money spent on toys, I think that sometimes you have to look at what you are getting in relation to the price it is - meaning, how many features does it have, what is it made of, how long is it expected to last. Everyone knows, I will spend a lot on a sex toy - for me, it is an investment in my marital happiness! So, maybe look for something that suits your needs in a less pricey manner - something in the category that is a more generic version. I just reviewed a generic version of the IVibe...it was pretty good. It was different, but is half the price. If you want IVibe results, but the iVibe, if you want similiar results you can but the generic. I was satisfied, I came, it was all good for me!

As for the Dream Dick...I love it. I have riden on him twice now, and he is man enough for me! I hope you enough it if you buy him...if not, look into similiar dildos, there are many to choose from, and feel free to PM me if you have questions!

Mikayla B)

• 3 weeks later...

DANG girlfriend!!!

You sure you don't work for this company??? You're reviews make me wanna buy!!! LOL :lol:

Although, I must confess, my DH is rather "endowed" at 9", so that would make me, what? :P:D:blink:

• Members
DANG girlfriend!!!

You sure you don't work for this company??? You're reviews make me wanna buy!!! LOL :lol:

Although, I must confess, my DH is rather "endowed" at 9", so that would make me, what? :P:D:blink:

A LUCKY, LUCKY GIRL! :D:blink::lol:

Tyger, I am glad you find my reviews so helpful! I enjoy the products and I sincerly enjoy writing the reviews. I have a passion for writing, so I think it comes out in my reviewing!

I try to be honest, give the details of the products, and tell the readers exactly how I used it....now if that makes you want to buy it - GREAT! That makes me happy, cause I am doing what I want, relating my happiness in the products!

To answer your question, I do not work for a sex toy company, I simply give HONEST toy reviews for the readers of TooTImid....and if they are helpful I am doing my "job!"

Keep reading and posting!

Mikayla

• Members

wow...is it getting hot in here?

OK Ladies....I have the perfect COCK for you! I have to warn you though, this is not for the faint of heart...this dildo is HUGE, I mean BIG....BIG....BIG...but ohhhh soooooo NIIIICCCEEEEE! I am talking about THE DREAM DICK Cyberskin Dildo:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3233

When I got this in my latest box from TooTimid I was so impressed with the look of it - it really looks and feels like a big, erect cock! This beautiful specimen even has veins that make it look so natural that you would swear there was a man attached to it! It is 7" long - above average - and 2" girth - which together makes for a very nice toy!

The best feature - OK, not the "best" - but definitely a nice feature, is the suction cup. You can use this manly specimen lying down legs spread eagle OR you can slap it onto another substance - such as your bathtub ledge - and mount it for the ride of a lifetime!

I decided that I wanted to ride this baby as God intended, so it was off to the bathroom for me and my cyber-dick. I slipped into the tub and stuck my new "dick" onto the side of the tub. I was a bit worried about the suction cup holding up, but it seemed to stick really well. I relaxed in the tub - getting myself worked up and ready to mount my new cyber-lover. I didn't want my hubby to miss the show so when I was ready I called him into the bathroom!

When he saw my hard cock mounted on the side of the tub all I got was "ughhh, errr.....are you going to....on that?" "Yes I am!" I stepped out of the tub and squirted some lube onto my toy, and slowly....

S L O W L Y slid myself down onto this HUGE cock. It did not go easy but it was worth the effort for sure! When I got the whole length in, feeling deliciously stretched tight, I began to gyrate hoping that the suction cup wouldn't come loose. It held like a trooper....and as I went up and down, and side to side it remained stuck solidly to the side of the tub. It felt sooo good and the orgasm was building and building as this large cock hit all the spots inside me, including my G-Spot!

My hubby was enjoying his private show and took down his pants so I could service his manhood while I pleasured myself with my Cyberdick! The extra excitement of having my hubby's cock in my mouth was getting me hotter, and soon I felt the orgasm hitting - hitting me quick and hard...as my pussy contracted on the toy and my motions ceased and the contractions just took over...I sucked my hubby to his climax....and then as I was reluctantly getting off my Cyber Dick...I had another orgasm....finishing my night off beautifully!

I am not normally a "dildo" girl - but this Dream Dick I would take any day! It truly deserves it's name because it is a dream to use! Again, I reiterate - this toy is NOT for beginner's or for women who do not want to be really, really full. THis toy will FILL YOU TO THE MAX and stretch you out.

I would recommend this toy to any experienced player looking for a little extra - I sure have it now - and my hubby sure enjoyed his Dream Dick show!

Mikayla ;)

• 6 months later...
  • Members

After reading Mikayla's review - I had to buy one to try. I have to say that I now found my new favorite toy!! When I pulled it from the package, I looked at it like I would a guy that I'm having sex with for the first time with and you know it's going to be good lol.

I put on the edge of the bathtub and sat on the toilet just staring in aww of the most incredible and realistic toy I have ever seen. That in itself was working me up but my SO and I had some phone sex right before this too ;) I added a little lube on top and with the way that it fell over the cyberskin dick made it look like cum which got me even hotter.

I straddled myself over and gently lowered over it and the feeling of fullness that hit me about sent me over the edge right there! After riding that bad boy, I had orgasm after orgasm including the lovely G-spot.

I will tell you that my legs were feeling the joy shortly after and it was GREAT!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members
I have a question. With practice and working up in toys could this be used as an anal toy? Has anybody who owns it used it as an anal toy? If so what is it like?

I did not try it as an anal toy, it is rather large. However, with patience and a lot of lube, it could safely be used for anal sex.