Official Community Forums Home

If He/she Is Too Tired? (to Have Sex)

• Members
Chloegirl,

You know how they say girls marry there fathers. It took me 3 years to say I would marry him after he asked me. I never thought I would have married a drunk. Yes, once in a while we partied but it was only once or twice a year. But once are second baby was born in 2006 thats when he started to drink all the time and smoke. I never thought it would come to me saying, Friday just might be might braking point. Its are sons 7th birthday and I told my son he can pick anywhere to go to dinner and then were going to play mini golf. If hubbys drunk, he wont be going with us and it will be me and the kids. If he puts the kids second to the beer, we have a major problem.

DADT,

I dont try to say much to are friends because It always gets back to the guys. It was a bad night at work (I work retail and to set up for black friday isnt fun) then to come home and have him passed out, then to ask me where I have been when he woke up didnt help ( I had been home for 45 mins). So I sat on the computer for a few hours let it bug me to no end. Then vented.

Thanks for listening to me... :)

So nobody you can trust with your feelings. Not even your parents I'm guessing. And you are probably too mad to ask him what does he want to do with his life if he ever stopped drining beer. You live in a small town too? Where everybody knows each other?

Well it seems like there are nice people here to write to when you feel the need.

• Members
My hubby's tried pulling the "I'm too tired" thing on me, and, well, once, I was feeling so horny, I said "Fine", and I grabbed a toy and started VERY loudly, pleasing myself, while laying beside him in bed. Needless to say, the toy got flung to the side & I was ravaged!

I tried that before, doesn't work. I can be fully nude on the bed next to him, and he'll either watch TV or sleep. That's why I have a drawer full of toys, for when he's too tired or not in the mood.. But the past few months has been heaven. We have sex 3-4 times a week! We used to just do it twice a month, at best! :kiss:

• Members
So what do you do instead of sex on the "too tired" days?

When she is too tired (which happens much more frequently than I'd care for, but...it is what it is), I just wait until a little later, and please myself.

I'm not exactly proud of it, but...hahaha...again, it is what it is.

• Members
My hubby's tried pulling the "I'm too tired" thing on me, and, well, once, I was feeling so horny, I said "Fine", and I grabbed a toy and started VERY loudly, pleasing myself, while laying beside him in bed. Needless to say, the toy got flung to the side & I was ravaged!

Now that's the way to handle things!

• Members

I've never been too tired. NEVER!!!!! Even after this one time when I was with the G/F before my wife, I had worked 18hrs straight that day (6am to 12am) and had to be up at 6am again to start at 7am and the day before 12hrs. I mean was so physically exhausted the second I got home my head hit the pillow. Well my GF comes in after being out with some friends bachelorette party where there was a male stripper. So she comes home slightly drunk and wanting cock. I didn't hear her crawl in bed or her requests for service. but I did wake up to her lips around my shaft. Granted she had to be on top because really there was no way that I was holding myself up at that point, but still she got her orgasim, then got off and finished me off with her mouth.

Sometimes my wife is too tired. 2 young kids will do that to you. But often what I will do if I am in the mood but she is tired is I will give her a massage, but make sure to make some stops at key body parts. Sometimes she then wants it. Other times I'll use my fingers on her. Then I sometimes get pre-work sex or blow job. Or she will dress up for me that evening and ride me into the sunset. It all works out in the end.