Official Community Forums Home

I Need The Perfect Toy... Help Me Choose.

XXXTherapist

• Members

I have a few toys but none of them are real or lifelike. I read the reviews but it's really hard to decide so I'll tell you what I want and you experts can give some suggestions.

I want a lifelike feel, I read one review that mentioned that the "skin" actually had a bit of movement over the firmness underneath, which sounded nice and lifelike. Something that warms to body temp would be nice too. Easy to clean and it has to fill me up inside. I'm not scared of the big'uns. In fact, I prefer them. I want to use it in bed but I'm the kind of girl that likes to be on top quite a bit so maybe the bathtub would have to be the way to go, although I'm not the up and down but more the slide front to back type of girl. Maybe there are some trade secrets on technique you can share?

I don't know if I'd be better off with a dildo or a vibrator. I am more concerned with the feel being realistic, soft and firm at the same time, maybe some flexibility but not too much, I guess as close to being like the real thing as one can get.

I want it to fill me up too... I need the largeness. I've been blessed with large partners in the past and this is just my preference now.

Would a vibrator be more of what I'm looking for, does it have simultaneous g spot potential? I could always supplement with a bullet if needed with a dildo.

I'm looking for the perfect toy! (aren't we all?) but I can't afford to buy toy after toy looking for the right one so I thought I'd get input before I invest.

Thanks for listening!

• Members

Go here:

Lifelike dildos etc...

Lots to choose from! enjoy!E

I would say a lifelike dildo with a good suction cup at the base, to start off with, if you're looking for a good tub-toy.

Don't get confused, there are several "brands" of the lifelike skin-feeling toys. There's cyberskin, RealSkin, UR3, and many others. Basically, they're all generally the same, silicone based toys (don't use silicone lubes with them). Silicone can be made to feel like skin, soft & supple, and porous like real skin.

My personal preference, is using a dildo and a clit stimulator together, to really get myself off. Toys will warm up to your body temp after a few minutes. You can also warm the toys up by rinsing it off with warm water first too.

It can take one years of trial & error before finding the PERFECT toy for them. It's all about personal preference, what gets you off, and how you want to achieve that (fast & furious, or slowly working up to it, or....or.....or......).

Anyway, good luck! I hope this helps!

• Members
I would say a lifelike dildo with a good suction cup at the base, to start off with, if you're looking for a good tub-toy.

Don't get confused, there are several "brands" of the lifelike skin-feeling toys. There's cyberskin, RealSkin, UR3, and many others. Basically, they're all generally the same, silicone based toys (don't use silicone lubes with them). Silicone can be made to feel like skin, soft & supple, and porous like real skin.

My personal preference, is using a dildo and a clit stimulator together, to really get myself off. Toys will warm up to your body temp after a few minutes. You can also warm the toys up by rinsing it off with warm water first too.

It can take one years of trial & error before finding the PERFECT toy for them. It's all about personal preference, what gets you off, and how you want to achieve that (fast & furious, or slowly working up to it, or....or.....or......).

Thanks. I think I'm having buyer's remorse. I went in to a local shop with little options and ended up buying a Star Performers Headliner Solid Dong 8". I am afraid the jel-lee rubber (is that silicone too?) won't hold up over time. It doesn't appear porous but with the Jel-lee in the title I'm thinking it might be. Ah well... It has a nice feel to it. It didn't get warm or anything though. I haven't really explored it too much. I'm just worried it will be hard to care for and won't last long. I surely don't want something that will be unsanitary, even tho it's just me using it. I didn't anticipate having to use a condom with it. I did a search for the material and how to care for it and nothing came up. Maybe you guys are familiar with this material?

Thanks. I think I'm having buyer's remorse. I went in to a local shop with little options and ended up buying a Star Performers Headliner Solid Dong 8". I am afraid the jel-lee rubber (is that silicone too?) won't hold up over time. It doesn't appear porous but with the Jel-lee in the title I'm thinking it might be. Ah well... It has a nice feel to it. It didn't get warm or anything though. I haven't really explored it too much. I'm just worried it will be hard to care for and won't last long. I surely don't want something that will be unsanitary, even tho it's just me using it. I didn't anticipate having to use a condom with it. I did a search for the material and how to care for it and nothing came up. Maybe you guys are familiar with this material?

I have a couple of Jel-lee toys. It depends on the toy's design, but generally, I like it. Now, I will probably catch hell for saying this, since it is recommended usually to use a condom with it, but, I DON'T. I always wash my toys in warm water & with antibacterial soap before using them. Then I put it on the plastic baggie either on my nightstand or on the bed, since Jel-lee is very "grippy", and will grab a hold of hair and lint better than some lint brushes I own! LOL So, I don't see the difference between doing that, and having sex with my hubby, since his cock is porous too! LOL I've never had a problem with any of my toys this way.

I will recommend that you store it in the plastic bag it came in, or a larg sandwich bag if you got rid of the packaging. If you have the box it came in, put it in that as well. Wash before AND after use. Allow to air dry on a smooth surface, standing up if possible, before putting it away.

I have also noticed with Jel-lee that there is a strong odor (that New Toy smell) with a lot of them, and has staying power. No, Jel-lee is NOT silicone. On the box, it should tell you if it's not compatible with silicone lubes however. If it doesn't say anything about it anywhere, then it should be safe to use with silicone based lubes. I tend to stick with all water-based lubes as much as possible, however, just to avoid any "can I use this, or this?" while I'm tryin' to get my O on! LOL Plus, water-based lubes clean up easier (usually), IMO.

• Members

Great advice from Miss Tyger. She truly covered the bases!!! I will second though that a dildo and a clit stim sounds like the way to go by what you've suggested for your needs.

Good luck!

• Members
Great advice from Miss Tyger. She truly covered the bases!!! I will second though that a dildo and a clit stim sounds like the way to go by what you've suggested for your needs.

Good luck!

Thanks to both of you! It came in a plastic kind of display box, since I bought it off the shelf. It was big and awkward so I put it in another bag with my other goodies. I think I'll have to get a ziplok for it tho. I don't want it getting all linty. LOL. It does not have a bad smell or feel sticky tho. :)

Thanks to both of you! It came in a plastic kind of display box, since I bought it off the shelf. It was big and awkward so I put it in another bag with my other goodies. I think I'll have to get a ziplok for it tho. I don't want it getting all linty. LOL. It does not have a bad smell or feel sticky tho. :)

I would take out each toy, and wrap it seperately ASAP! Even if it's a shopping bag (plastic), like from the grocery store, k-mart, wal*mart or whatever. If you use lubes, and not clean them 100% off, you can damage other/different materials just by having them rest against each other. I've actually destroyed a cyberskin dildo, and a couple of jel-lee ones due to lube issues, heat, or just having them rest against each other.

They need to be individually stored. I know it's more time consuming, and space consuming, but, think of sex toys as an investment to your pleasure, and they need to be taken care of properly.

Also, if any have batteries, take the batteries out each time. That way, you can have one get left on, or the batteries corrode inside the compartment, possibly ruining a fave, or burning your skin.