Official Community Forums Home

Cock Rings

ladylove

• Members

3RINGS.jpg

We have this set of cock rings, but have never used them because we are not sure if we are suppose to use them all at once or choose one at a time?

Also, are they suppose to go around his balls too? Some advice please.

• Members

That set is great, but these are a bit small to go all the way around the penis AND balls... these work well on the shaft, and can be used singly or together. I believe their intended use is mostly to create a textural experience, like the infamous "French Tickler".

Here's how I like to use this combo...

The medium sized one goes around the base of the shaft, restricting blood flow, making the penis VERY hard. The large one goes on the shaft about 1/3 of the way down... this hits interesting spots inside of the vagina, and creates a different, pleasant friction (or so I'm told). And the small ring goes behind the head, like a "headring", adding another interesting texture to the penis.

The only one that really does something for me is the medium one which gives that point-of-busting hardness to my cock. Wearing this one while getting oral is intense!

For a good around the shaft and balls ring, get one of the O-ring looking cockrings in the 1 3/4 to 2 1/4" size, depending on endowment... silicone or rubber are good. Leather too... and then try one of the metal ones when you get comfortable.

www.gearessentials.com has great stuff, and good instructions/precautions/fitting tips...

Let us all know how the experimentation goes...

• Members
That set is great, but these are a bit small to go all the way around the penis AND balls... these work well on the shaft, and can be used singly or together. I believe their intended use is mostly to create a textural experience, like the infamous "French Tickler".

Here's how I like to use this combo...

The medium sized one goes around the base of the shaft, restricting blood flow, making the penis VERY hard. The large one goes on the shaft about 1/3 of the way down... this hits interesting spots inside of the vagina, and creates a different, pleasant friction (or so I'm told). And the small ring goes behind the head, like a "headring", adding another interesting texture to the penis.

The only one that really does something for me is the medium one which gives that point-of-busting hardness to my cock. Wearing this one while getting oral is intense!

For a good around the shaft and balls ring, get one of the O-ring looking cockrings in the 1 3/4 to 2 1/4" size, depending on endowment... silicone or rubber are good. Leather too... and then try one of the metal ones when you get comfortable.

www.gearessentials.com has great stuff, and good instructions/precautions/fitting tips...

Let us all know how the experimentation goes...

Thanks. I've had these for a while but never used them. I will review them to let everyone know. BTW- To date our favorite cock ring is the "Amazing Wireless Cockring". If you haven't tried it, treat yourself to an amazing X-mas gift.

TLH2115-6main.jpg

Amazing Wireless Cockring

• Members
Wow! I would never think to use rings like that!

YEA, sounds exciting doesn't it! Hubby left this am for business and won't be home till Monday night, he'll be getting a quite the home "cuming", or should I say I'll be?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
We bought this one Black Leather Ring (sorry, I can't figure out how to get the picture in here) and there is no way we can get it to fit around both the penis and the balls ~ is it supposed to? Does anyone have any other suggestions on which type of ring to try?

I have never used this one but your suppose to fit it tightly around the underside of the balls,(where the loose skin is) and attach it all the way around the penis. Don't wait till your partner is completely erect to do this, and don't use it if it's too tight and hurts your partner. If it is to tight, then try putting it around the base of the penis so it fits very snug, it should never hurt. Is this your first cock ring? If it's not great, if it is let me know I'll have some other suggestions for you.

And by the way the rings I posted above....... Yea Baby! :kiss:

I have never used this one but your suppose to fit it tightly around the underside of the balls,(where the loose skin is) and attach it all the way around the penis. Don't wait till your partner is completely erect to do this, and don't use it if it's too tight and hurts your partner. If it is to tight, then try putting it around the base of the penis so it fits very snug, it should never hurt. Is this your first cock ring? If it's not great, if it is let me know I'll have some other suggestions for you.

And by the way the rings I posted above....... Yea Baby! :kiss:

That is exactly how we tried to use that one, and it was just too tight and would not snap shut. We didn't put it around the base, because, it isn't the softest thing and I didn't think it would be too comfortable for me.

Aside from this one, we have a vibrating cock ring, but that is it. So, I am definitely open to any suggestions you may have!

I think we may also have to try the ones you pictured ;)

• Members

I have a couple of the leather rings, and they do (from some makers/suppliers) come in a few sizes. For someone well endowed, a 5 snap ring might be better.

The best thing about these, is that they CAN be put on AFTER an erection is achieved. With metal rings, you can not use them, or get them on once you start to get aroused.

With the leather ones, practice, practice, practice. I find it easier to have the snaps at the bottom, under the scrotum... more comfortable too.

For someone REALLY large, the 7 snap (also called a seven speed cockring by one particular maker) might be better. They can also be trimmed, once you find the right fit.

The best way to measure up for a cockring is to use a piece of string wrapped around a vigorously attained (raging) hard on... around both the base of the cock AND balls. Mark the string where it intersects... the mathematical equation is to take the length of that string, and divide by 3.14 to get the "diameter" (ie. 1.75, 2, 2.25, 2.5', etc...) of the ring you need, if it's the metal type.

I HIGHLY recommend the beautiful, heavy, well-made rings from Gear Essentials!

Have fun...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Haven't tried a cock ring yet - but definitely see the fun in trying. There are lots of options - some vibrate, some wrap around the cock at the base, half way, at the top, some wrap around the balls too. I'm looking for some guidance for the 1st one. I definitely want a vibrating one that stimulates her as well.

Question: what is the value (doesn't seem like the right word but...) of wrapping it around your cock AND balls?

• Members
That is exactly how we tried to use that one, and it was just too tight and would not snap shut. We didn't put it around the base, because, it isn't the softest thing and I didn't think it would be too comfortable for me.

Aside from this one, we have a vibrating cock ring, but that is it. So, I am definitely open to any suggestions you may have!

I think we may also have to try the ones you pictured ;)

we really love the 'amazing wireless cockring' with or with out vibration. I highly recommend it. B)

• 2 months later...
  • Members
we really love the 'amazing wireless cockring' with or with out vibration. I highly recommend it. B)

^ ive heard of people wearing these around supermarkets! :)

Im also intrigued as to what a cock ring can do extra if placed around the balls as well as the base of the penis... any takers?

• Members
^ ive heard of people wearing these around supermarkets! smiley7.gif

Im also intrigued as to what a cock ring can do extra if placed around the balls as well as the base of the penis... any takers?

I'm not a 100% sure but, bringing the balls up I think helps keep the penis harder. Form a female point of view, I love having them right there.

• Members

We use the Durex vibrating cock rings. My wife loves them. They also help me last longer and I must admit, feel good also.

Garry

• Members

We use a vibrating butterfly cock ring. This thing makes my eyes roll in the back of my head! DH loves it too.

• Members

We have a stainless ring from Leather Creations and it's wonderful.

The advantage of having it around "everything" is to restrict blood flow out of the erect penis. It puts pressure on the vein under the scrotum that carries blood to the penis. It will also restrict ejaculation as if trying for multiples or I have also noticed it will intensify it at which point you need to stand back LOL.

I will say that if your partner is willing to try it will give both of you pleasure. His penis will feel larger and fuller than ever before hitting areas that might have never been touched before. My lady friend really likes it. :)

But as stated before with a steel ring you must be careful to pick the right size. I tried the local home store for black rubber "o" rings to find a size that wasn't too big or small. when in doubt go up in size. an 1/8" will not make a huge difference but a 1/4" will. If it is too tight it will not allow blood to flow out of the penis and thus create a dangerous experience which may include a trip to the ER to have it cut off. OUCH!!

Leather Creations and Gear Essentials web sites are full of information including why you should stay away from "chrome" rings.

Give it a try and you will be happy

• 14 years later...
  • Members
On 4/5/2009 at 11:41 PM, ladylove said:

I'm not a 100% sure but, bringing the balls up I think helps keep the penis harder. Form a female point of view, I love having them right there.

Be careful or you might bet the beans in front of the pork. Worse yet all three might end up stuffed in your hole.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/30/2023 at 12:31 PM, Dancer said:

I've never had sex with a guy wearing a cock ring, but they look rather formidable.  Could be fun!

I prefer the ones that get right around the base and then strap behind the balls. It keeps them out of the way and it makes the penis seem longer no matter what hole it's going in. If you're into holding or sucking balls, it does kind of take away a little of that fun unless you like the feel of a guys balls being kind or restrained. I don't mind getting my balls sucked as part of a blowjob but it doesn't do a lot for me except watching her do it. Holding my cock while she sucks my balls makes me want to see my cock disappear into her mouth again so that part is fun. I had a leather cock ring and strap like I described above and took a girls asshole doggy style and it seemed like my cock was going to take forever to go into her. Some of the best bottom sex I've ever had and with everything nice and tight on me it felt like my cock could just impale her all night long.