Official Community Forums Home

What She Really Wants

DADT

• Members

There are men who don't really get that there is more to cunnilingus than just cunnilingus. Sad because making a women feel great is really fun, and not just for the gal. So I'd like to help.

Guys, some of this will seem like bs. Just try to keep an open mind.

You love her, right? You think she is a babe, right? Say so. Actually tell her. Don't go "Honey, I love you & your great rack" and then dive for the target. No, you are creating a mood, like getting ready for Thanksgiving. Try a midday call to tell her what a great SO she is. Add spice by telling her how that tight T-shirt and jeans affects you. This mental foreplay will arouse her. She will hear that she is the object of your love and lust. How great is that?

Ready from actual contact? Hold on. First a chat about her day or what's on her mind. Helps clears the decks. Makes her feel cared about. Next, she will want a nice hug and sweet kisses on the mouth. It costs nothing. Go on. Psst! This is actual physical foreplay now. See twinkle in her eyes.

Now stand behind her. Begin to kiss her neck softly. Nibble the ear lobes. Use your hands to caress her hips, butt, inner thighs. Cup her magnificent breasts. She is still fully dressed, but not for long. She should be pressing her butt against your groin. She wants to feel that you are as turned on as she is. If you aren't then you are clinically dead.

Noticed that you are in control, but you are doing what she wants. You are reading her mind. Big Turn On!

Time to undress her. You got an armchair in the living room? Head to it. Have her sit down so you can gallantly relieve her of those unnecessary garments. As you reveal her body, you are telling her how great everything looks and feels. Once she is naked, get naked yourself, and then kneel in front of her, pressing your chest up against her bush as her legs pass either side of you. She is reclining comfortably. Kiss her tummy side-to-side, up-and-down. Take your time.

Next, is boob spa day. Stroke the outside of her breasts with your hands. Then stroke over the top just barely caressing the nipple on the way over. Yeah, you are torturing her. Is she complaining? Yes, because she needs your wet, warm mouth over one of her aching, hard nipples...NOW! You softly suck and release one of her nipples for a while, sometimes running your tongue around the aeriola. Then repeat on other breast.

Is her tummy getting tense? Is she pressing her bush into you and squeezing with her thighs? Has she wrapped her arms around your head? Are her eyes closed? Is she breathing heavy? Can you smell nectar?

Put her legs either side of your head. The back of her heels are resting on your back. Hold the back of her thighs in each hand and spread her legs. Kiss her inner thighs, working close to the bush and then retreating and then back. Start talking about what you are going to do with your mouth and tongue.

OK, she's suffered enough. Start to stroke her lips and clit with your tongue. North-to-South, East-to-West, clockwise or anti-clockwise. Its all good as long as you get the pressure right and are not going fast. Casually licking an ice cream. Taste good? It should. She's been marinating since you took her cloths off.

Keep gliding your tongue at a steady pace and pressure. She will let you know if she needs it harder & faster, or concentrated more on the clit. Every so often come up for air and tell her how good she tastes. Then back down. Some gals like to have their man suck all her lips into his mouth. Try gently sucking it all in and releasing a few times.

She is probably ready for her O. Is she grinding herself into your face? Clamped her thighs around your ears, grabbed you by the hair? Is her stomach clenched? Start licking just the clit, going a bit firmer and faster than before. Meanwhile, take a finger and start to press it slowly into her canal, going a little bit deaper with each thrust. It should slide in quite easily.

After a few minutes of simultaneous licking and fingering she will be shuddering and bucking in the chair. Keep licking but ease up a bit, and slow down your finger as you gradually bring her gently back to Earth.

That’s one way to put a smile on her face.

• Members

Ok, not only did you get it very right, I think you may have a line outside the door to your home if we knew where you lived............

Great job! :)

• Members
Ok, not only did you get it very right, I think you may have a line outside the door to your home if we knew where you lived............

Great job! :)

Appreciate that. Means a lot coming from you. But wouldn't it be better if more guys got trained?

• Members
Appreciate that. Means a lot coming from you. But wouldn't it be better if more guys got trained?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! Train away.........

• Members
I love when the guys write how-to manuals!

Just doing my civic duty. Kinda paying it forward. So glad you enjoyed. Hope there someone close to you who can put this knowledge to good use.

Guys are funny creatures. They'll buy a book from Amazon about how to build a lawnmower. But ask for instructions in the bedroom? No way.

• Members
Just doing my civic duty. Kinda paying it forward. So glad you enjoyed. Hope there someone close to you who can put this knowledge to good use.

Guys are funny creatures. They'll buy a book from Amazon about how to build a lawnmower. But ask for instructions in the bedroom? No way.

I think all guys think it comes naturally, or they'll know what to do when they get there or, they know what to do period. It's a bit of that macho thing going on.

I'm mean really, boys, men, buy a book on how to for sex? I think you guys would think your testosterone membership would be revoked if you did that. ^_^

• Members
I think all guys think it comes naturally, or they'll know what to do when they get there or, they know what to do period. It's a bit of that macho thing going on.

I'm mean really, boys, men, buy a book on how to for sex? I think you guys would think your testosterone membership would be revoked if you did that. ^_^

Guys are funny creatutres just like women. By the time most guys have it figured out it's almost too late. ;)

Man

• Members
Guys are funny creatutres just like women. By the time most guys have it figured out it's almost too late. ;)

Man

Never EVER to late!

• Members

I have always been happy to receive instructions in the bedroom. But did not receive much guidance when I was in my twenties. Nobody handed out "Cunnilingus for Dummies" & "Fellatio for Virgins" as parting gifts at college graduation.

I'm so pleased you liked my description. Took me a lot of years of trial and error to get to the point where I knew what to do, when to do it, and where to do it. When smart women like what I do....well...that's a turn on too.

What would you add? I can't possibly do justice to what a women feels when this is being done.

• Members
I have always been happy to receive instructions in the bedroom. But did not receive much guidance when I was in my twenties. Nobody handed out "Cunnilingus for Dummies" & "Fellatio for Virgins" as parting gifts at college graduation.

I'm so pleased you liked my description. Took me a lot of years of trial and error to get to the point where I knew what to do, when to do it, and where to do it. When smart women like what I do....well...that's a turn on too.

What would you add? I can't possibly do justice to what a women feels when this is being done.

Every women is different. What feel good to me may be a turn off to someone else. Your partner needs to let you know, or give you subtle signs as to what she likes, and would like to add or subtract.

• Members

This part turned me on the most...Teasing at it's best that would make me go crazy, lol.

Now stand behind her. Begin to kiss her neck softly. Nibble the ear lobes. Use your hands to caress her hips, butt, inner thighs. Cup her magnificent breasts. She is still fully dressed, but not for long. She should be pressing her butt against your groin.

Noticed that you are in control, but you are doing what she wants. You are reading her mind. Big Turn On!

Time to undress her. You got an armchair in the living room? Head to it. Have her sit down so you can gallantly relieve her of those unnecessary garments. As you reveal her body, you are telling her how great everything looks and feels. Once she is naked, get naked yourself, and then kneel in front of her, pressing your chest up against her bush as her legs pass either side of you. She is reclining comfortably. Kiss her tummy side-to-side, up-and-down. Take your time.

Next, is boob spa day. Stroke the outside of her breasts with your hands. Then stroke over the top just barely caressing the nipple on the way over. Yeah, you are torturing her. Is she complaining? Yes, because she needs your wet, warm mouth over one of her aching, hard nipples...NOW! You softly suck and release one of her nipples for a while, sometimes running your tongue around the aeriola. Then repeat on other breast.

• Members
Every women is different. What feel good to me may be a turn off to someone else. Your partner needs to let you know, or give you subtle signs as to what she likes, and would like to add or subtract.

Very true, ladylove. But for the younger guys just starting their apprenticeship your thoughts are valuable.

• Members
This part turned me on the most...Teasing at it's best that would make me go crazy, lol.

Now stand behind her. Begin to kiss her neck softly. Nibble the ear lobes. Use your hands to caress her hips, butt, inner thighs. Cup her magnificent breasts. She is still fully dressed, but not for long. She should be pressing her butt against your groin.

Kama, that's the kind of feedback guys need. Nobody tells us how important that phase is.

• Members
If you want me to get more specific...the part where the fully dressed butt touches the groin jumped at me.

Thanks Kama. So the gradual build-up and anticipation are the critically important factors? Making you yearn is an actual need?

In my 20s, I would have started doing the 3rd paragraph right away. Now I know that would be crude if not a little brutal. I'd be skipping several phases.

So can one of you wonderful ladies explain what's up psychologically here? A lot of people don't appreciate that the brain is the biggest sex organ.

• Members
Thanks Kama. So the gradual build-up and anticipation are the critically important factors? Making you yearn is an actual need?

Pretty much. I enjoy the sensation of starting out being touched, and knowing that things will gradually lead to the actual oral sex..but not straight out rushing into it. It's like eating dessert in the end.

So can one of you wonderful ladies explain what's up psychologically here? A lot of people don't appreciate that the brain is the biggest sex organ.

It's hard to say what exactly is going on..I don't know how to put it in words. It's like how you get a wrapped present..You're so excited to know what's in there and to open it up, instead of someone just giving it to you unwrapped. It's not as fun?

Hope that makes sense.

• Members
Very true, ladylove. But for the younger guys just starting their apprenticeship your thoughts are valuable.

OK, here is the short of it.....

women love foreplay!, and that goes for oral sex too. Paying attention to everything else aside form the hot button is a huge turn on, pay attention (touching licking) to the places that are least likely to be sexual in a mans eyes, she'll adore you for it. Lavishly lick, gently suck the whole area. with a only long slow licks every so often, from beginning to end, a some attention oh her clitoris, will build up sexual energy. Try to wait until she's practically begging you for it; And if you want to be god....... give her a combination g-spot/oral clitoral orgasm.

I will say the first time my Hubby did this the combination was different and I couldn't fully enjoy it..... But, now WOW!

All you learners need to give us feed back on your experiences. We love success stories! :)

• Members
OK, here is the short of it.....

women love foreplay!, and that goes for oral sex too. Paying attention to everything else aside form the hot button is a huge turn on, pay attention (touching licking) to the places that are least likely to be sexual in a mans eyes, she'll adore you for it. Lavishly lick, gently suck the whole area. with a only long slow licks every so often, from beginning to end, a some attention oh her clitoris, will build up sexual energy. Try to wait until she's practically begging you for it; And if you want to be god....... give her a combination g-spot/oral clitoral orgasm.

I will say the first time my Hubby did this the combination was different and I couldn't fully enjoy it..... But, now WOW!

All you learners need to give us feed back on your experiences. We love success stories! :)

You said it best....I love having my neck and ear nibbled, and having my back caressed, and I like licking a man there too as well.