Official Community Forums Home

Penis Size

mannu

• Members

❤️

• Members

No, shes not. This is my little fun. I played all Ill ever play. BTW your profile picture , marone what a bone.

• Members
10 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I love it when a guy knows how to use his tongue!  But when necessary, a guy can just leave his tongue sticking out and let the girl do the "driving".  I actually prefer that, because that way I can put his tongue where I want it, and move it as necessary.  

OMG right my wife taught me that, she said sweetheart can I ask you for a favor, I said anything love, she said can you just hold your tongue out and let me do all the work? I said are you sure,so I did and let me tell you something she rode it like I've never seen her do,it was just as exciting for me as it was for her, and the wonderful, orgasm omg that became one of our favorite positions

• Members
On 8/27/2021 at 11:30 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Tasty and refreshing WOW !!!

313_are-1.jpg

Beautiful 😜😜😜😜

• Members
26 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Thank you aroused maybe my sister and I could help you get all excited and aroused

That sounds like fun.  We should chat sometime. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

National avg penis size is 3.5-5.5 hard anything bigger is above 

• Members

all's I can say is this, penis size is not as important like most of you guys think 🤔, honestly, sure those really small penises are some what awkward to satisfy someone, but it's the one behind the penis that is the one that makes it beautiful seriously 😘

• Like 1

• Members

First of all welcome to the site. Also, I just looked at pictures of your cock and it doesn't look small at all. I don't think you need anything to feel inferior about. I'm sorry about the situation with your wife. Can't offer any suggestions at this time.

• Members
10 hours ago, DWH120163 said:

I am feeling real insecure these days.  

My wife mentions she worked in a urology office - she seen and treated many patients that were well endowed.    

She also tells me that her x was very well endowed as well as her son.  

So I do feel cheated in a way.  Cursed.  

I can make my wife cum all night with my tongue.   

But I still haven’t been able to have intercourses with her.   We have been married 3 years - but she has been real sick.  

I know I shouldn’t complain but I feel like a failure - I often jerk off to release my sexual tension because she said she has no sex drive anymore    

I need tIme to try different positions - she just doesn’t seem interested    I am constantly Horny     I am not sure what I should do to end my frustration   

and btw - she won’t suck my cock either  -    Ugh    

why don't you try a penis extension they are a lot of them, different sizes and features??

• Members
On 8/27/2021 at 1:05 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

Thank you pblo! Would your wife be interested?   Mandy C

We keep fantasy -fantasy. Thanks tho! Also I cannot see your pictures or videos whatever format they come in does not work on my device.I cannot see your pictures or videos whatever format they come in does not work on my device.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

In your other post your ass looks good but your cock looks great

• Members

Any size cock would be fine with me. Size doesn’t matter in my eyes. It’s how you use it. Also I love to suck cock and if you have a tongue that you know how to use as well.☀️

• Members
On 4/24/2022 at 9:39 AM, Femmebilly said:

Mine is 8.5 uncut

EBCE2E9C-33C3-49B4-A23F-A8EEEFE8159B.jpeg

Incredible 🍆🍆😋😋

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/24/2022 at 12:04 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

Any size cock would be fine with me. Size doesn’t matter in my eyes. It’s how you use it. Also I love to suck cock and if you have a tongue that you know how to use as well.☀️

Sucking cock is great 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Femmebilly said:

I am only a bottom 

I'm also a bottom as well

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Open minded bi said:

I'm also a bottom as well but I love giving a blowjob

• Like 1