Thank you

• Members
2 minutes ago, Open minded bi said:

Thank you

You have a very nice cock also

• Members
1 hour ago, Femmebilly said:

Thatโ€™s hot you do have a nice cock

That's what a friend of mine told me. We measured ourselves once while frotting.

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Open minded bi said:

That's what a friend of mine told me. We measured ourselves once while frotting.

7 hours ago, Open minded bi said:

Wow sounded hot

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm just under 7 inches and I am guessing 5 to 7 inches is average??

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Recently I had a member who I chat with ask me to verify the size of my penis. I told her that it was 7โ€ long and guessed 3-3- 1/2โ€around. ย It had been many years since I actually check in-fact decades. So last night I ย found a sewing cloth tape measure trying to be as accurate as possible to verify what I actually am now. ย First I did a length soft and full of wrinkles. With the tape held at the base on top I was 5-1/2โ€ long and 4โ€around. Is this normal guys? Next I measured myself with an erection using same point as before I was 7-1/2โ€ , 7-3/4โ€ bottom from my balls. I then measured diameter again same location and the tape read 6-1/4โ€. To be honest I was surprised. ย My question to my fellow members ( no pun intended) your thoughts on my results. Average or above average?ย 

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, 6981 said:

Recently I had a member who I chat with ask me to verify the size of my penis. I told her that it was 7โ€ long and guessed 3-3- 1/2โ€around. ย It had been many years since I actually check in-fact decades. So last night I ย found a sewing cloth tape measure trying to be as accurate as possible to verify what I actually am now. ย First I did a length soft and full of wrinkles. With the tape held at the base on top I was 5-1/2โ€ long and 4โ€around. Is this normal guys? Next I measured myself with an erection using same point as before I was 7-1/2โ€ , 7-3/4โ€ bottom from my balls. I then measured diameter again same location and the tape read 6-1/4โ€. To be honest I was surprised. ย My question to my fellow members ( no pun intended) your thoughts on my results. Average or above average?ย 

From your profile I'm not sure how old you are but Woohoo!ย  Don't complain and enjoy being above average now!

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

From your profile I'm not sure how old you are but Woohoo!ย  Don't complain and enjoy being above average now!

In my 60โ€™s

• Members
1 minute ago, 6981 said:

In my 60โ€™s

Same here and I haven't heard of guys getting bigger as they get older so maybe your measurements from your younger years were not accurate.ย  Whatever the reason just go with it and enjoy it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My longtime friend wants thin and long for her ass. Medium and thick for her pussy. Shorter and not so thick for her mouth. She gags a little at first when she sucks and rarely tries to go deep but boy can she use her tongue. I know a girl who has what I would call a long jaw and she claims she can deep throat anyone. I've never had the pleasure but I can see how a longer cock would fit in her well when she's sucking one. Everyone is built different...men and women.ย 

• Like 2

• Members

Google says the average size of an erect penis is 5.1 to 5.5".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members
On 4/29/2022 at 1:10 PM, Jizzlobber77 said:

Nice cock

Beautiful pic. Love it. Wish I could wrap my mouth around it. Mmmmm mmmmm๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…

• Like 4