Official Community Forums Home

Taste

me4now

• Members

ok is it true that if you want your husband or man to release in your mouth that he should eat something sweet so his sperm doesnt taste bitter or salty. and also what are some good body oils? thank you so much in advance

• Members

This question has been answered a lot in the forum, admittedly it is always buried in the middle of another post somewhere, so it is good that it has its very own prominent posting now, thanks.

YES...YES....YES....YES! It is true if your man drinks or eats something sweet or sugary, his sperm will taste MUCH better!

The best options that I have found are pineapple - especially the juice, cinamon and sugar mixed (nice and sweet), apples (oranges are too acidic).

Conversely, if your man eats garlic, onions, and chocolate (yes, chocolate is bitter in nature), coffee, or a lot of BEER - then his sperm will taste more bitter - especially the garlic - ick!

When you say body oils, are you talking massage, sex lubes, or edibles? More info please!

Mikayla ;)

• Members
This question has been answered a lot in the forum, admittedly it is always buried in the middle of another post somewhere, so it is good that it has its very own prominent posting now, thanks.

YES...YES....YES....YES! It is true if your man drinks or eats something sweet or sugary, his sperm will taste MUCH better!

The best options that I have found are pineapple - especially the juice, cinamon and sugar mixed (nice and sweet), apples (oranges are too acidic).

Conversely, if your man eats garlic, onions, and chocolate (yes, chocolate is bitter in nature), coffee, or a lot of BEER - then his sperm will taste more bitter - especially the garlic - ick!

When you say body oils, are you talking massage, sex lubes, or edibles? More info please!

Mikayla ;)

ithe type of oils i asking about are massage oils and edibles thanks for the info

Mikayla ;)

thanks for the info about what can used for sperm taste the oils i was asking about is massage oils and edibles thanks again

• Members

i not sure if you got my reply im so new at this site so excuse me

but i wanted to know about massage oils and edibles

• Members

The absolute WORST experience I have ever had with oral sex came after we had just come back from having Indian food at a really nice restaurant. I pride myself on my oral skills, but the taste litreally brought tears to my eyes :lol: I ended up quickly swallowing to get rid of the taste, then washed my mouth out with water a few times and garled with Scope and I ended up being okay. But augh, it was a horrible taste.

• Members

Ungh Chocolate covered grasshoppers?!

EWWWW GROSS!!!

That is as bad as my son standing outside with a stick dipped in honey catching ants so he could eat them.

*GAG*

If you are looking for edibly massage oils, Look around the site Im sure you can find some good ones here.

I hear the sex tarts oils are really good.

• Members

Kama Sutra massage cream is COMPLETELY edible, and actually very, very good. It has a pleasant taste, and it is nice smelling as well. Now you can go right from massage to sex in one quick step!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3294

As for just lubes that are edible, there are many, many. I personally love Sex Tarts, they are very good!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4636

Happy playing!

Mikayla

• Members

thank you all so much for all the information i requested i will keep you inform also